Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can u imagine the two looks the same at the christening......i wonder how Clarie and Laruent distinguish between the twins.....

The thank u cards have been send...WITHOUT A PICTURE!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Some people from ATR recieved it today.

if they do get Baptized on the same day I feel sorry for the Priest

lol he might get them mixed up although Thats Probably not going to happen :)

anyone know what christening robe they are going to wear? is it a family christening robe for all the grandchildren of the King and Queen or it'll be the one their sister wore plus a new one?

wimaamal said:
The thank u cards have been send...WITHOUT A PICTURE!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Some people from ATR recieved it today.

Wow. I think that's really strange. Why the secrecy? Pictures of Louise were released days after she was born. I realize the twins were premature but now that they're safe at home, I would've thought they'd release one family picture. And Astrid and Philippe's children all received some form of media-exposure when they were newborns.

Hmmmm...

Do you know when they wollbe baptized? Catholics usually do it very soon after the babies are born.

Alexandra said:
Do you know when they wollbe baptized? Catholics usually do it very soon after the babies are born.

Not usually very soon. It can happen but the date is to the parents' choice.

purple_platinum said:
yes, that is so funny...
Laurent probably top off the other royal fathers with his measuring tape..
the others only guess how big their children are, and wel... he got it correct..
so funny...

All babies are measured as soon as they are born, whether they are royal or not.:D

I am worried too

Yes it is strange, and I wonder why...I am happy not to be the only one.
moosey60 said:
Wow. I think that's really strange. Why the secrecy? Pictures of Louise were released days after she was born. I realize the twins were premature but now that they're safe at home, I would've thought they'd release one family picture. And Astrid and Philippe's children all received some form of media-exposure when they were newborns.

Hmmmm...

This is like "Lille Prins" name!!!! we'll wait..... it's not fear:(

I think it's very, very strange:confused: . How old are the two littles ones now? I want to see a photo, now!;)

Please stop this incessant whining about lack of pictures. As stated before by another moderator, don't fill up the thread asking/whining about pictures when there are none. If and when the couple decide to hold a photosession for the twins, you'll see the pictures here.

If the thread takes the above line of discussion, it will be CLOSED.

pdas1201
Belgian Family Supermoderator

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad Pdas1201 posted such a warning! I found it pretty annoying to read always the same whining knowing that when we'll have pics or informations, there will be immediately posted.
The twins were premature, surely still fragile, why should Laurent and Claire release photos only to please royal-watchers if they want privacy for Nicolas and Aymeric?

we'll see them when their parents will think it is most suitable. the most important thing is that they are now fine!

I just read that Prince Laurent doesn't want any pictures taken at the moment, because he considers them "a little bit ugly". I guess seeing how some babies were discussed on other boards (some of the comments being pretty nasty IMO), he is probably right to protect them from public scrutiny. He said though that they are doing fine and apparently they weigh about 5 kg now, which is not a bad weight at this age.

I don't see the harm in waiting 6 months or even until their 1st birthday pictures the boys' probably are bit blonde like their big sister and cousins.
We will have plenty of chances to see them in the future family pix and the most important is they are healthy & happy babies.
Wittykitty:eek:

In "Le soir Magazine " (a french magazine) of this week, Prince Laurent said " Je ne montre pas mes jumeaux, Nicolas et Aymeric, parce que je les trouve un peu laids."
It's an horrible declaration... I'm very chocked

Mwa said:
In "Le soir Magazine " (a french magazine) of this week, Prince Laurent said " Je ne montre pas mes jumeaux, Nicolas et Aymeric, parce que je les trouve un peu laids."
It's an horrible declaration... I'm very chocked

What does that mean in English?

That means 'I won't show my twins, Nicolas and Aymeric, because I think they're a bit ugly'.

If they are it must be because they look like their father. He is ugly especially in his mouth.
I cant believe the twins should be ugly. their sister is so sweet

Ariel said:
I cant believe he said something like that. :(
Don't take it too seriously; Laurent is known for his sardonic sense of humour.

kate2 said:
That means 'I won't show my twins, Nicolas and Aymeric, because I think they're a bit ugly'.

Thank you for the translation.

I sure hope Warren is right and the Prince is just kidding...

Hopfully it is just a joke but honestly couldnt he choose better words:eek: :confused:

Warren said:
Don't take it too seriously; Laurent is known for his sardonic sense of humour.

I hope you're right. He probably means that they're small and thin, without any "baby fat"

I can't imagine any parent thinking of their child as ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom