Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they home? I thought it just said they'd go home soon.

It did -- as far as I know they are not yet home.

Emily said:
It did -- as far as I know they are not yet home.

it seems hard to imagine that they'd be able to exit the hospital without a photographer catching atleast their backs.

its would be so sucks cant see the twins baby! but needs see the newborns than nothing! but i hates it!

I think it is a sensible decision for photographers not to be present, and they are, after all, Claire and Laurent's children. The poor boys indeed have had a bit of a rough ride, and I think they just want to get them home and spend time with them instead of being photographed.

well, even if they decide it's a close departure with no photo session, i think the soonest we'll see the baby is when they held the annual belgian royal family photo session.
this year, the twins & prince emmanuel with make their debut.

purple_platinum said:
well, even if they decide it's a close departure with no photo session, i think the soonest we'll see the baby is when they held the annual belgian royal family photo session.
this year, the twins & prince emmanuel with make their debut.

But that's probably only next summer...

I'm quite sure there 'll be a photo session at their home when the babies have regained their forces.

purple_platinum said:
Prince Laurent and Princess Claire do not want photographers at the departure from the hospital.
you know what, I have to say I totally sympathize with them on this decision. If I'd been them, I'd have done the same. Those pictures can wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's official

The palace has confirmed that twin-brothers Nicolas and Aymeric have left the hospital , and are now at home ( Tervuren ) with their parents and big sister Louise .

Last edited:
Very good news! I am also glad that they weren't photographed this has been a long haul for all of them, I'm sure.

I think it's very nice that despite the public's curiosity, Laurent and Claire's wishes to leave the hospital discreetly and privately were respected.

While the boys may be too young to understand, Claire would and I'm sure that it would've been difficult for her to endure media scrutiny after a month or so in the hospital and with the stress of her boys' health on her mind.

In due time, I hope that there will be private session pictures issued of the boys.

I'm very glad the twins are home and safe. Claire must be so relieved. Parents worry about their children as it is, no doubt, but when they're not under the same roof it must be so hard (even though they were in the hospital and it's safe there, it's not the same as being at home). I thankful that they didn't have to stay in hospital like some premature babies have to.

I'm glad they can still make agreements with the press in Belgium, that we're still civilized.

Hannelore said:
I'm glad they can still make agreements with the press in Belgium, that we're still civilized.

I agree with you ! I think there are no many other countries were the press has respect for the private life of Royalty and other famous people .

yes, i'm impressed by how the Belgium press so civilized and honour the princes' request.

i really hope they will scheduled a photo session at their home soon.

purple_platinum said:
yes, i'm impressed by how the Belgium press so civilized and honour the princes' request.

i really hope they will scheduled a photo session at their home soon.

That would never have happened in Britain:eek:

The twins of Laurent and Claire of Belgium leave the hospital
(from hola.es)

Princes Nicholas and Emeric, children of Laurent and Claire of Belgium, have left the university hospital of Saint-Luc, where 13 were born the past of December. The twins, who already have reached both kilos and means of weight, are in perfect state of health and rest in house next to their parents and their sister, princess Louise.

On place royale Claire said the babies are doing very well, they're quickly gaining weight and starting to look like real babies should.

Hannelore said:
On place royale Claire said the babies are doing very well, they're quickly gaining weight and starting to look like real babies should.

Wonderful news. Thanks for telling Hannelore.:) It's great to hear from Claire herself that the twins are doing well.

Mette2 said:
Wonderful news. Thanks for telling Hannelore.:) It's great to hear from Claire herself that the twins are doing well.
I agree, that's really wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear they're doing better.

I Hope we see them soon wonder when they will be Chistened and who the Godparents will be

I don’t want to seem rude, but can everyone please stop posting comments such as “are there any photos yet?” and “maybe we’ll see them soon”. I would like to see photos of the twins as much as everyone else, but filling the thread up with such questions isn’t going to make photos appear any faster, not to mention it’s highly distracting and very annoying. As soon as photos are released, I’m sure they will be posted here immediately. Until then, please refrain from such posts otherwise I’ll just have to continue deleting them.

If anyone has any questions about this, please PM me.

Danielle
Royal Forums Moderator

Do you think the boys look like Claire or laurent? Hypothetical question since we haven't seen them yet but it's kind of a poll.

My guess is that they would look like Laurent since almost all the Belgian royal kids look like the royal family instead of their other parent

They finally look like babies !

I read this morning in an article in my newspaper that Princess Claire has totally recoverd from the c-section . Also the twins are doing fine and finally look like babies , said Claire to a friend .

Princess Claire has promised to attend the newsyears reception at the palace.

With three kids she probably wont be able anymore to do her work as land-surveyor because she wants to raise her children by her own

In this article they also said that the Princess does not longer has her last name ' Coombs '. But that her name now ' Her Royal Highness Princess Claire of Belgium' is .

Source : Het Belang Van Limburg

I think that we see the twins when there are baptist and than with the whole family than we see a photo of the twins, I think!

wonder how far off that is and will they both be Baptized the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom