Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm, I guess Prinicpessa is talking about the boys :) I am not sure who is Nicolas and who Aymeric.

The Belgian televisionprogramme 'De rode Loper' looked back 7 years ago when princess Claire left the hospital with baby princess Louise.

Movie clip

Really nice children and pix, thanks a lot !

Princess Claire attended the play "The Wizard of Oz" at St John’s International School of Waterloo near Brussels with her children Princess Louise, Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric on April 11th, 2011:
Claire de Belgique et ses enfants au spectacle «*Le magicien d’Oz*» | Noblesse & Royautés
The npo "L'Enfant des Étoiles" -working for the benefit of children and young people in Belgium under the patronage of Princess Claire- had organized this performance starring handicapped juveniles:
Actualits - Dernires nouvelles de L'enfant des toiles !

These little princes are, quite possibly, the cutest little boys ever.

Out of interest, how do you pronounce Aymeric?

These little princes are, quite possibly, the cutest little boys ever.

Out of interest, how do you pronounce Aymeric?

Ameryk (the "a" like in lazy, "e" like in "the", a french "r", and the "y" like in lazy)
for french speaking people it would be "aimerik"

The children are more and more beautiful... really lovely family !

Did anyone know about who is Nicolas and who is Aymeric?
I always confused this point...:confused:

Last edited:
Louise, Aymeric and Nicolas spent their Easter holidays in Rome. Maria Chiara of Bourbon Two-Siciles shared a photo of them together, so it was probably one of their family meetings with more members of the families included (Many thanks to a fellow member for sharing the finding! ?):

** fb post ** histoiresroyales article **

Yikes, it's her life, but hopefully she and her brothers will develop a finer taste for acquaintances, just like their cousins. She can do better than the trashy Castro clan.

Last edited:
Yaiks, it's her life, but hopefully she and her brothers will develop a finer taste for acquaintances, just like their cousins. She can do better than the trashy Castro clan.
Their fathers, Laurent and Charles, have been close friends for many decades and were godparents to each other's children (Laurent certainly is Carolina's godfather). So, the Castro sisters and Louise and her brothers have known each other very well since their childhood and seem to be good friends, despite their different upbringing and lifestyle

Their fathers, Laurent and Charles, have been close friends for many decades and were godparents to each other's children (Laurent certainly is Carolina's godfather). So, the Castro sisters and Louise and her brothers have known each other very well since their childhood and seem to be good friends, despite their different upbringing and lifestyle

Yes, I know Carlo and Laurent are very close. But I don't like the indescreet, self-indulgent Castro clan. I'm waiting for Maria Chiara to give a brand new interview talking about her connection to the BRF. So, once again: yikes. ?

Last edited:
Yes, I know Carlo and Laurent are very close. But I don't like the indescreet, self-indulgent Castro clan. I'm waiting for Maria Chiara to give a brand new interview talking about her connection to the BRF. So, once again: yikes. ?
I think that both she and her sister have already mentioned in interviews that they're close to Prince Laurent's children, without being indiscreet or telling too much about it, so hopefully it will continue like that. I agree that in other circumstances they've been indiscreet (Chiara's interview about her "special friendship" with Christian of Denmark being one example)

Last edited:
I had no idea that Louise was close with the Castro sisters!

Yes, indeed. The first picture is from earlier this year (around Easter), in Rome, while the second one, as it says in the caption, was taken on New Year's Eve a couple of years ago.
Prince Aymeric also posted on Instagram, in the past (last summer, for example) pictures of him with the Castro sisters

I think that both she and her sister have already mentioned in interviews that they're close to Prince Laurent's children, without being indiscreet or telling too much about it, so hopefully it will continue like that.

Thank you for the clarification, I wasn't aware of all their interviews. And even if the sisters or other friends were to be indiscreet in the future, the lack of public and media interest in Laurent's children means it is unlikely to be a problem, I think.

Does Prince Laurent's branch of the family have any other friendships in foreign royal circles?

I'm waiting for Maria Chiara to give a brand new interview talking about her connection to the BRF. So, once again: yikes. ?

Her mother was recently seen with Prince Michael of Kent, so you might just get your wish :lol:

Thank you for the clarification, I wasn't aware of all their interviews. And even if the sisters or other friends were to be indiscreet in the future, the lack of public and media interest in Laurent's children means it is unlikely to be a problem, I think.

Does Prince Laurent's branch of the family have any other friendships in foreign royal circles?
I found an interview Chiara gave for her 18th birthday to Vanitatis, where she mentions her friendship with Prince Laurent's children, among others (she says she knows their cousin, Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, as well, and, what a coincidence, Prince Christian of Denmark!)
https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...n-dos-sicilias-leonor-sofia-princesa_3548408/
Also in the recent interview she gave to Il Corriere della Sera (the one about her "special friendship") she mentions that her family goes on holiday quite often with some members of the Belgian royal family (clearly, Laurent and his family).
I don't know if Laurent's branch of the family has other significant friendships in foreign royal circles, that could be, but not that I'm aware of

Back
Top Bottom