Prince Laurent, Princess Claire & Family - News & Events, Part 6; Dec 2016 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right to use and show it, now in Belgium the temperatures are very high for the season so he must suffer ! LOL !

I think the sweater is beautiful. And I love the prince's dedication to this particular cause which is also something I passionately believe in.;)

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attended the 7th edition of the Liège International Comedy Film Festival today, November 5:

** Pic **

He doesn't appear very amused.

I was hoping the sweater streak would continue.

Well just ONE pic doesn't prove anything, it could have been a very serious moment and nobody can smile hours long....

On November 22 Prince Laurent attended the "Young Change Maker" conference at the Brussels Parliament:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I never heard of the study before but it seems an interesting one. The princess will enjoy Maastricht. It is a lovely city and the campus has a lot of international students.

https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/liberal-arts-and-sciences

And when Princess Louise leaves Maastricht in the west direction, she will cross the border with Dutch-speaking Belgium (province of Limbourg). And when the Princess leaves Maastricht in the south direction, she will cross the border with French-speaking Belgium (province de Liège).

This geographical situation has given Maastricht a specific couleur locale which is not found in other Dutch cities. I am sure Princess Louise will enjoy the burgundic and liberal atmosphere. Maastricht has nothing of the "rat race pressure" which is part of life in metropolitan cities like Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

Last edited:
At the Lycée Français The Princess studied dutch ! Well done

:previous:

I imagine the course will be in English. But in her daily life knowledge of the Dutch language may be handy indeed.

A lovely photo of the family has been shared on the facebook page of the Prince Laurent Foundation today, saying:

"Our president, H.R.H. Prince Laurent and his family wish you a very happy and happy new year 2023."

The photo was taken at the civil wedding of Princess Maria Laura in September, but had not been released yet:

** Pic ** fb post **

It's always nice to see them all together.

The boy with the glasses reminds me a lot of King Baudouin as a young man.

Yes, I've always thought the same, Uncle Baudouin's twin. Beautiful family and lovely photo. Even usually grumpy-faced Laurent looks well and happy.

Last edited:
I like the fact that Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric are wearing matching dress shirts.

It is not King Baudouin's twin.

Nicolas is almost 100% Laurent and definitely has his eyes.

Aymeric used to look a bit more like a mini-Baudouin when he was younger (and probably still has the ears and expressions) but not so much now.

The family has managed to clone everybody except him (I haven't seen how Delphine's Oscar is doing lately).

Louise is a very pretty girl and I can only imagine her bewildered father frequently wonders how he managed that! :lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful family, and a Baudouin lookalike amon them.

It is a nice picture they took and the children are good-looking. The one in glasses looks like his father very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom