Prince Laurent, Princess Claire & Family - News & Events, Part 5; Jan 2014 - Dec 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuyvenberg is a lovely old palace. I don't blame them both for wanting to live there!:whistling:

Stuyvenberg Palace is also the birth place of King Baudouin.

and King Albert II
The Palace of the Widow Queens Elisabeth and Fabiola.

Wouldn't it be best to reserve it for the crown princess? I doubt if it would be wise to allow Laurent to live there, considering the amount of criticism on him. Or to let Amedeo live there, considering he seldom does official functions on behalf of the family. It is a lovely house indeed.

Where was this reported, maria olivia?

Edit: I found an article in Het Nieuwsblad, not the most reliable newspaper. They use Thierry Debels as the source, a 'royalty watcher' notorious for his phantasies. He claims Laurent is jealous of his sister, who has an inside pool.

Last edited:
:previous:

I think holding it for the future use of the now early teenage Duchess of Brabant is a perfect solution. Inside of ten years she will be in the "marriage market" and it would make a lovely home for her and her future husband and family.

New Royal Problem :
Prince Laurent and Prince Amadeo want to have Stuyvenberg Castle as Residence !
Prince Amedo must find a new flat/house/mansion for his family. This abode will be permanent and will not create problems for the royal family. Prince Laurent must do the same for his family. Both gentlemen should remember that they are members of the extended family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom