Prince Laurent, Princess Claire & Family - News & Events, Part 5; Jan 2014 - Dec 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Leidi.
When his Children went to Hasselt they were not allowed to speak before the camera , going to the expensive Lycée Français , they don't speak dutch

Last edited:
Did the rest of his clothes got lost at the dry cleaners or something? He's been wearing the same jacket, shirt and tie combo for a few acts now :rolleyes:

Once again, same jacket, tie and shirt combo :rolleyes:

As long as he performs his duties and does not embarrass the family, Prince Laurent's fashion choices do not matter much.

As long as he performs his duties and does not embarrass the family, Prince Laurent's fashion choices do not matter much.

We talk about women's fashion choices all the time, why shouldn't we extend the same "courtesy" to men? :D :p

You're right leidi, men's fashion isn't very much considered, and IMO many (royal) men don't seem to care very much about it.
At the same time, when it comes to Prince Laurent, I tend to agree with Al_bina: as long as he does his job and doesn't cause troubles or embarassment, to me he could wear the very same clothes each and every day for one hundred years.

Leidl , we should start a thread ; King Willem Alexander is a lot of time under dressed !

As in previous years Prince Laurent and Princess Claire celebrated Queen Elizabeth's birthday at the British Embassy in Brussels on April 28.

Laurent has found his own Queen, see pic 3 ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** UK Embassy gallery **

Today, May 13, Prince Laurent attended the 10th ceremony of the social platform ""Les morts de la rue" (The dead of the street) of the Brussels region at the Town Hall of Brussel. Each year homeless people who died in the streets of Brussels are remembered with the ceremony.

** libre.be gallery ** belga gallery **

:previous:

Even though I don't know the man, the body language says it all: still an unhappy soul. A few other adjectives come to mind, but what is the point of going over the same material, I think Prince Laurent will always cause problems for the royal family. I admire Princess Claire more and more for seemingly keeping it all together. A remarkable woman.

Apparently the organisation will have to move out of the present location and is unable to find a new one. So Laurent wanted to draw attention to that and wondered if there is a city that will be able to find a location for the organisation. After people pointed out what good work Karine Meliksetyan is doing, the prince exclaimed: 'somebody has to help that angel'.

On May 13th at Brussels Townhall Prince Laurent came 1 hour and a half too late. He was busy !
They started without him !!

And throws the blame always to all others about his life. Nothing final random.

:previous:

Even though I don't know the man, the body language says it all: still an unhappy soul. A few other adjectives come to mind, but what is the point of going over the same material, I think Prince Laurent will always cause problems for the royal family. I admire Princess Claire more and more for seemingly keeping it all together. A remarkable woman.
"An unhappy soul", I like the way you stated that, and very on-the-mark. I don't know if Laurent can ever be truly happy. And Princess Claire seems to be an angel, not sure that I would have put up with his nonsense this long.

Laurent is in the news again. This time because he gave an interview to 'Dag Allemaal'.

He says that his children are also learning Dutch. He finds it important as it helps them to get ahead in society. And he says that it prevents them from turning towards criminality (his words, not mine ). He knows how it is to be behing with language. When he was 12 y/o he was sent to a Dutch speaking school, while he only spoke French. It was difficult. That is why he understands the people in Africa so well (his words, not mine). He says that he once told a president that he may have a white skin, and now also white hair, but inside he is black.

He also says he will take his children to Lourdes, to show the suffering of others and hope that his children will learn from the experience.

Prins Laurent: "Ik heb een witte huid, maar vanbinnen ben ik zwart" - HLN.be

Last edited:
When he was in the Dutch boarding School , he escaped during a night and his was found on a parking aera along the motorway !

When he was in the Dutch boarding School , he escaped during a night and his was found on a parking aera along the motorway !

Didn't he escape to Madame Solvay's house from the boarding school as well? :ermm:

LMAO at the "I am black" part, Laurent is like the poster child for privileged white people, a spoiled brat who keeps complaining about everything, he wouldn't last 1 HOUR in Africa by himself.

And he should just avoid talking to the press, everytime he opens his mouth is a facepalm worthy moment tbh.

Last edited:
I think you are right leidi. If you would make a parody of him, the parody couldn't come up with such stories. He has become his own charicature, which isn't good.

I think you are right leidi. If you would make a parody of him, the parody couldn't come up with such stories. He has become his own charicature, which isn't good.

The worst part is that this actually kinda goes against his own purposes (charities) because people simply don't take him seriously and it's his own fault :ermm:

The worst part is that this actually kinda goes against his own purposes (charities) because people simply don't take him seriously and it's his own fault :ermm:

Totally i agree. But why did that to himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom