Prince Laurent & Princess Claire - News & Pictures, part 4; Aug 2006 - Dec 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurent is virtually taking his brother's place when Philippe can't or won't make an appareance, something like this speaks volumes about the trust the King has on his younger brother.

And by the looks of it, Laurent is set on not letting him down :)

I hope so leidi. Not only would I love to see Laurent turn his image around, but Philippe is going to need all the help he can get!

Despite the differences, I believe that Prince Laurent will do his best representing his brother and the Belgian royal family.

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh Prince Laurent Of
Does anyone know why it looks like they are stopping the DoE from falling? I can't imagine a world without him, it makes me sad just to think about it but he just doesn't look very good in these pictures. Too bad him and QEII can't retire to Balmoral and enjoy their golden years together.

Prince Philip Duke Of Edinburgh Prince Laurent Of
Does anyone know why it looks like they are stopping the DoE from falling? I can't imagine a world without him, it makes me sad just to think about it but he just doesn't look very good in these pictures. Too bad him and QEII can't retire to Balmoral and enjoy their golden years together.

To me, it looks like he was about to miss the chair, so Laurent and the others grabbed him before he fell. I could be wrong of course, but looking at where the chair is compared to where Phillip was, that's what I think is going on.

At least I hope so.

The Duke of Edinburgh seems to have a mind that is just as sharp as it ever was, but his body is betraying him by conforming to the merciless aging process.

I imagine it's terribly frustrating for him and for everyone that it eventually happens to.:sad:

On November 25, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attended the 25th ceremony of the Caïus de Prométhéa Award, which rewards the finest works produced under the patronage of the cultural and architectural heritage in Belgium. This ceremony took place at the Palais des Beaux-Arts in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** promethea.be gallery **

Prince Laurent attended the award ceremony for the National Trophy of Sports Merit (Trophee National du Merite Sportif - Nationale Trofee voor Sportverdienste 2013), at the City Hall in Brussels today, December 6.

** Pic ** belga gallery **

It is time to close this thread. You can find the 5th thread about News and Pictures of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom