Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is really proud of her remake of Catherine's engagement ring it seems :flowers:

Not a flattering pic.

LaRae

Somebody said:
She is really proud of her remake of Catherine's engagement ring it seems

Well spotted. And of being the mother of "two royal princes", lest anybody would forget … :whistling:

Last edited:
Yes indeed. Her introduction suggests she really craves for all things royal. She also mentions her new documentary called 'princesses' and a clothing line called 'human highness'. She's quite desperate.

In fairness to Tessy, there is nothing at all original in Diana/Catherine's engagement ring, not even when Diana chose it originally, so who knows if that is what she's trying to evoke, or whether she just liked the halo. The photo is odd, and the whole "human highness" thing is just a mess. I think we can safely say that marketing is not her forte.

A lot of young ladies have sapphire and diamond engagement Rings.
Sapphires are more popular than Emeralds and Rubies.

"Is the mother of two young royal princes, a humanitarian and businesswoman" and someone obsessed with titles!

Are there non Royal princes out there? She needs a PR person and guidance.

LaRae

It's sad that Tessy is going that way. Using the fact that you were married to a prince to gain prominence is very ugly. She always has to talk about titles and always say that she is the mother of two royal princes .... She always forgets to say that her children are not even in the line of succession to the throne, which her husband is not because he decided to marry. with her...
Prince Louis must be very disillusioned with Tessy.

She has a lot of get up and go, I'll give her that. Whilst it's great that a lot of the "Tessy" brand is supposed to be humanitarian there's an awful lot linking to royalty there for the next chapter in her life. Maybe don't put "mother of two princes" as the first thing on the page. If you have to mention them maybe just say "proud mother of two young boys".

I know PWB is probably a worthwhile endeavour, but it's not easy to find out how they accomplish the things she's loftily saying. Same with Finding Butterflies. Even the specific website isn't very clear, a lot of word salad and nonsense. It makes me think nothing's really being accomplished which I'm sure is not the case. Not great at getting the message out. As a purely personal thing I wasn't a big fan of the aesthetic on the site either, but that's very nitpicky.

Good luck to her.

Last edited:
Are there non Royal princes out there? She needs a PR person and guidance.

LaRae

She probably wants to stress that they are royal highneses. There are quite a few princes and princesses who are mere highnesses or serene highnesses. On the othr hand, there are also imperial highnesses.

Couldn't agree more its all become very shallow with her constant name/title dropping.

Also visible in the name of the Website where it is only "de Nassau" the "Anthony" part was dropped.

Are there non Royal princes out there?

In Belgium, for instance, numerous non-royal princely houses belong to the nobility. Princess Alix of Luxembourg married the head of one such family and as such was Princess of Ligne by marriage.

However, the aristocracies of Luxembourg and the United Kingdom do not include the rank of prince.

In Belgium, for instance, numerous non-royal princely houses belong to the nobility. Princess Alix of Luxembourg married the head of one such family and as such was Princess of Ligne by marriage.

However, the aristocracies of Luxembourg and the United Kingdom do not include the rank of prince.

You are again right, Tatiana but I think Pranter was trying to see if there's really a need to highlight that her sons are royal princes on her blog. Because that was also the thing that bothered me aside from a long list of 'me,me,me' on her intro.

Yes exactly ... it's all becoming very much about ego and attention.

LaRae

The website photo looks terribly staged. It was meant to look spontaneous but it came off as anything but!

I didn't really follow her through out her time in the Luxembourg RF but was she really like this?

Did she get along with Stephanie and Claire?

I didn't really follow her through out her time in the Luxembourg RF but was she really like this?

Did she get along with Stephanie and Claire?

She was charming, decent and well-liked. It changed when cracks appeared in her relationship with Prince Louis and she started to hang the family's laundry out of the palace's windows. That is an absolute no-no in any family and with that the initial sympathy and trust in her soon faded away.

To quote a Dutch verb: "Trust comes by foot but leaves on horseback" (I think the English expression is: "Trust is gained drop by drop, but lost by the bucketful".)

As someone who preaches 'title is not everything', yeah she's not doing so good:lol:

The website photo looks terribly staged. It was meant to look spontaneous but it came off as anything but!

It's not only that but is sooo trying to give a "princess"-atmosphere. The fabric of her dress, the rather "regal" colour, the embroideries, the jewels she wears, the long hair... all cries out "princess". Well, if you have a market for your former title...

She was charming, decent and well-liked. It changed when cracks appeared in her relationship with Prince Louis and she started to hang the family's laundry out of the palace's windows. That is an absolute no-no in any family and with that the initial sympathy and trust in her soon faded away.

To quote a Dutch verb: "Trust comes by foot but leaves on horseback" (I think the English expression is: "Trust is gained drop by drop, but lost by the bucketful".)

This is sad.

Her blog doesn't appeal to me.

Thank you for the Dutch verb though. That was so wise of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tessy will be forgotten in a few years. She is young, mediagenic, knows how to manipulate social media but she will undoubtedly fade away. Look at Princess Perfect, Alexandra Manley. These days she is a figure in the periphery while once she was the STAR in the Danish royal family.

I don't know what to say about her message though. I'm speechless.

[-][/-]Well I thought it's what she always seeking......:nonono:

I'm sure it's not nice to see people discussing you but she created a personal website about herself and her businesses/interests people are going to discuss that and unfortunately it's not always going to be 100% positive. If she wanted no one to talk about her she wouldn't be on her current path. No one would be talking about her after the divorce if she kept a low prolife and offline. And I'm sure she wants people to read the sure to be very positive, sugary interview in Hello!

Tessy tells at her Instagram that Hello has done a story about her and Finding Butterflies. And she complains that people are discussing about her and her friends in the internet ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0dKJHzg0f-/

She is coming across as a very silly woman, unfortunately. She may not be as shallow as some of her posts seem on the surface, but it is certainly not evident in her social media and actions over the last year or so.

Yet she made some gossipy online comments about her former mother inlaw a few months back it sounds like sauce for the goose and she really is a silly woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom