Princess Claire's Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Claire's Family owns the 5-star Le Mirador Resort & Spa hotel in Switzerland.
https://www.mirador.ch/en/

The family also owns a castle in Croatia, now turned into a luxury hotel (does anyone know which hotel?).
It also owns other luxury properties in Germany, Spain and France.
Luxarazzi 101: Claire Lademacher

Princess Claire's family no longer owns Le Mirador Resort & Spa in Switzerland.
https://www.mirador.ch/en/page/history#

1998 - 2003: FOCUS WELLNESS
In 1998, the German Hartmut Lademacher becomes the new owner of the hotel. The Spa trend gaining popularity in Europe. Le Mirador had probably been ahead of its time in the 80's with its Spa but entering the 21st century, it was time to redefine the concept. ...

2003 - 2015: GETTING BIGGER
On January 1st, 2003, Le Mirador became Le Mirador Kempinski after a management contract was signed with Kempinski Hotels & Resort. In 2004, important renovations took place … 2015: Le Mirador Resort & Spa signs the end of its management contract with the Kempinski group. The hotel is independent again.

2016: Mr Hon Kwok Lung, is the new owner of Le Mirador Resort & Spa.

Have you seen any quotes from HRH Princess Claire about the importance of science or bioethics or organ donation? Or links to any speeches or remarks she's given? I'm trying to find a quote from her for a children's book I am under contract to write. Thank you for any ideas!

Have you seen any quotes from HRH Princess Claire about the importance of science or bioethics or organ donation? Or links to any speeches or remarks she's given? I'm trying to find a quote from her for a children's book I am under contract to write. Thank you for any ideas!

unfortunately not, from memory claire hasn't been too active in speeches. she's not seen much out and about performing activities on behalf of the GDF and they lead mostly private lives. (private meaning private and not like other royal couples that say they are private but... you hopefully get what i mean!)

I'm trying to find a quote from her for a children's book I am under contract to write. Thank you for any ideas!

Have you tried to contact the press office of the Grand Ducal House of Luxembourg already? There are surely some folks working...

Presse - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg

:D

A quick search from me brought nothing, ecexpt her Ph.D. Thesis ""Ethische Aspekte der Einwilligung zur Organspende" or "Ethical Aspects in the Aggrement to Organ Donating".

But I don't even know, if she finished this paper. She was working on it in 2013 and gave birth to her first child in 2014...

Thank you! Yes, I have tried the press office previously and tried again recently. Fingers crossed for a response.

She did finish and defend her thesis. Very accomplished!

Back
Top Bottom