Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4: September 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If that's her beau, I'd be glad.

*crossingfingers*
According to the text Isaac is from California, married and a young father, so no marriage material for Alexandra :ermm:

However, the other picture refers to Paul de Lanouvelle, so I'm confused.
Paul's Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited:
According to the text Isaac is from California, married and a young father, so no marriage material for Alexandra :ermm:

However, the other picture refers to Paul de Lanouvelle, so I'm confused.
Paul's Twitter and Instagram.

Exactly. The subtitle is written in German and only later I was able to translate. Probably none will be Alexandra's boyfriend, but only friends.

eine neue Liebe vor?sie macht im Pariser Szene- Lokal "le Fitzgerald" den Prinzen mit Paul de Lanounelle bekannt . sie sieht glücklich aus
I translated too , the title says a “ a new love ? “

A new love ? For the second picture with Lanouvelle

a new love - she introduces the Prince to Paul de Lanounelle at the Parisian scene pub "le Fitzgerald". she looks happy

Not a Prince, but definitely of a noble origin (a prefix "de" before the surname).

:previous: Interesting. I guess he would naturally move in Alexandra's social circles. Happy to see she's found someone!

https://www.luxprivat.lu/news/detail/alexandra-flirt-oder-liebe.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-events-part-4-september-2008-a-18360-10.html
This is an article from last year posted on this thread ,about Paul and Alexandra saying "flirt or love"
My question is, if they were dating for a year now, wouldn't Alexandras brother know about Paul already?I mean , in the last picture prince Louis seems to meet Paul for the first time.And wouldn't there be more pictures of them both in public?Just saying.What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
https://www.luxprivat.lu/news/detail/alexandra-flirt-oder-liebe.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-events-part-4-september-2008-a-18360-10.html
This is an article from last year posted on this thread ,about Paul and Alexandra saying "flirt or love"
My question is, if they were dating for a year now, wouldn't Alexandras brother know about Paul already?I mean , in the last picture prince Louis seems to meet Paul for the first time.And wouldn't there be more pictures of them both in public?Just saying.What are your thoughts?

Well, after all, the man on the cover of this magazine as Alexandra's boyfriend is Paul!
The Grand-Ducal Family is very discreet and usually no paparazzi are after them, so they can hide these things well.
If it's really boyfriends, the relationship must have been going on for some time. We don't know when this photo was taken, and even if the photo is recent, it doesn't mean that Louis and Paul met each other that day, they might just be shaking hands.
After all, if all the information is correct, Princess Alexandra's boyfriend comes from good families, has his own business, studies. Another good marriage for this family. The Grand Dukes must be proud!

Having a De in your name doesn't have to signify that your family is noble in the same way as Von doesn't.
Paul Veau de Lanouvelle seems to be the son of sculptor Brigitte de Lanouvelle née Trapet and the attorney Ludovic Veau de Lanouvelle

Having a De in your name doesn't have to signify that your family is noble in the same way as Von doesn't.
Paul Veau de Lanouvelle seems to be the son of sculptor Brigitte de Lanouvelle née Trapet and the attorney Ludovic Veau de Lanouvelle

Exactly, thanks for posting this. 50% of dutch people descended from nobility if the prefix showed this ;-)

Paul de Lanouvelle, a funny name though, many news to come :lol:

To date, Princess Alexandra has never met a boyfriend.
The Luxembourgish magazine "Lux Privat" speculates in its most recent edition that Princess Alexandra may be dating Prince Amaury of Bourbon-Parma.

Prince Amaury is the grandson of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma. Amaury is the son of Prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon-Parma and Constance de Ravinel.

Prince Amaury works for the SUN Group and is vice president of the "International Business Development" department. The company is a venture capital provider that invests in energy, food, oil and gas. Professional money multiplier.

https://www.luxprivat.lu/fileadmin/user_upload/672_Alexandra.jpg

https://webcache.googleusercontent....doch-amaury.html+&cd=1&hl=pt-PT&ct=clnk&gl=pt

Last edited:
To date, Princess Alexandra has never met a boyfriend.
The Luxembourgish magazine "Lux Privat" speculates in its most recent edition that Princess Alexandra may be dating Prince Amuary of Bourbon-Parma.

Prince Amuary is the grandson of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma. Amuary is the son of Prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon-Parma and Constance de Ravinel.

Prince Amuary works for the SUN Group and is vice president of the "International Business Development" department. The company is a venture capital provider that invests in energy, food, oil and gas. Professional money multiplier.

https://www.luxprivat.lu/fileadmin/user_upload/672_Alexandra.jpg

https://webcache.googleusercontent....doch-amaury.html+&cd=1&hl=pt-PT&ct=clnk&gl=pt
They're fourth cousins through two of the many sons of Duke Robert I of Parma. If (big if) they would get married it'd to my knowledge be the first marriage between two Capetians since of Charles-Philippe of Anjou married of Diana de Cadaval in 2008.

I google translated the article . It doesn't say that she never had a boyfriend but it suggests the the young prince as a hedge fund manager would be suitable for her. Princess Alexandra stays in Paris and enjoys the life just like her brother Louis.If i understood correctly the family of prince Amurey and her family are related in blood so I'm guessing a relationship between these two would not be approved.

She is the beautiful face of the Luxembourg monarchy: Princess Alexandra. The grand duke's daughter has a smile that makes men weak. And she inherited her mother's dark eyes. Eyes that only have to look right, and that's it for the one who looks deep into them. But the courtyard is silent about its beautiful figurehead. What is Alexandra doing?What does Luxembourg's royal family reveal about his beautiful king's daughter?It was just her birthday. Alexandra turned 29 in February. It is not only unusual for a young noblewoman: officially there is still no one who would have asked Grand Duke Henri for his daughter's hand. It would have everything that could inspire a young man. No matter if knight, prince or manager.But there is silence about a partner. It seems unimaginable that Alexandra is still solo. The princess currently lives in Paris. There she also lost her credit card in January - a Visa card from the Banque de Luxembourg. "Infinite", black: This is the credit card for the super-rich. As a rule, you can pay six-figure sums with it, but the limit can also be in the millions.
And in Paris she also participates in social life - as part of her large noble family. In a photo she smiles happily - there she is with the closest family. The picture comes from the album by Elisabeth de Bourbon-Parme. Félix de Bourbon-Parme was the grandfather of Grand Duke Henri! And in the group you can see some young nobles: Marie-Gabrielle, Amaury, Charlotte, Mark, Michel, Henri - they all have the noble-sounding last name. But Gabriella Habsburg-Lorraine is also there - a descendant of the Austrian emperors."Cousins," writes Elisabeth about it, "everyone in Paris!" Of course, not all of them. Because Prince Louis also lives in Paris, but he is not there. It is possible: He took a seat next to Alexandra - but is currently shooting the photo! Or Elisabeth is sitting there ...In short: Alexandra enjoys life in the Seine metropolis.Only: with whom?
She is the beautiful face of the Luxembourg monarchy: Princess Alexandra. The grand duke's daughter has a smile that makes men weak. And she inherited her mother's dark eyes. Eyes that only have to look right, and that's it for the one who looks deep into them. But the courtyard is silent about its beautiful figurehead. What is Alexandra doing?
What does Luxembourg's royal family reveal about his beautiful king's daughter?
It was just her birthday. Alexandra turned 29 in February. It is not only unusual for a young noblewoman: officially there is still no one who would have asked Grand Duke Henri for his daughter's hand. It would have everything that could inspire a young man. No matter if knight, prince or manager.
But there is silence about a partner. It seems unimaginable that Alexandra is still solo. The princess currently lives in Paris. There she also lost her credit card in January - a Visa card from the Banque de Luxembourg. "Infinite", black: This is the credit card for the super-rich. As a rule, you can pay six-figure sums with it, but the limit can also be in the millions.
And in Paris she also participates in social life - as part of her large noble family. In a photo she smiles happily - there she is with the closest family. The picture comes from the album by Elisabeth de Bourbon-Parme. Félix de Bourbon-Parme was the grandfather of Grand Duke Henri! And in the group you can see some young nobles: Marie-Gabrielle, Amaury, Charlotte, Mark, Michel, Henri - they all have the noble-sounding last name. But Gabriella Habsburg-Lorraine is also there - a descendant of the Austrian emperors.
"Cousins," writes Elisabeth about it, "everyone in Paris!" Of course, not all of them. Because Prince Louis also lives in Paris, but he is not there. It is possible: He took a seat next to Alexandra - but is currently shooting the photo! Or Elisabeth is sitting there ...
In short: Alexandra enjoys life in the Seine metropolis.
Only: with whom?
Amaury de Bourbon-Parme has taken a seat directly opposite the princess. He is almost the same age as Alexandra. And now a successful manager. The prince works for the SUN Group and is vice president of the "International Business Development" department. The company is a venture capital provider that invests in energy, food, oil and gas. Professional money multiplier, that would be a man who would suit Alexandra from the stand. In terms of age too - and in appearance! Alexandra has to show her colors! It used to be said that if you are not married at the age of 30, you have to sweep the churchyard until a young man picks you up! In addition, Maria Teresa's daughter remains eleven months.

I google translated the article . It doesn't say that she never had a boyfriend but it suggests the the young prince as a hedge fund manager would be suitable for her. Princess Alexandra stays in Paris and enjoys the life just like her brother Louis.If i understood correctly the family of prince Amurey and her family are related in blood so I'm guessing a relationship between these two would not be approved.
Her cousin Gabriella had a child (and is still engaged to?) her second cousin; so a fourth cousin shouldn't be much of an issue in a family that is used to marrying Xth cousins.

Ok, so the basis for the 'suggestion' that Amaury could make a good boyfriend for Alexandra is that they attended the same social event (with lots of other 'far cousins').

Paul de Lanouvelle seems more likely in that case.

What does Alexandra do professionally? The only thing you know is that she lives in Paris.
In Alexandra's biography on the Grand Ducal house website it reveals nothing about what she currently does.

Where's Princess Alexandra? Foreign journalists are now also asking this question. "Do you know what she is doing and why is it not on display?", Asked French aristocratic reporters from the "Privat" editorial team.

"Privat" wonders where Princess Alexandra lives and what she is doing.
Remember that Princess Alexandra was not present at the baptism of Prince Charles, the first son of Guillaume and Stéphanie, and future heir to the throne.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....t-alexandra.html+&cd=1&hl=pt-PT&ct=clnk&gl=pt

Last edited:
She did go to archduchess Gabriella wedding. Theres a big photo of all the guests, and she's waaaay at the back almost behind a branch. LuxPrivat didnt spot it obviously.
It is a bit weird that some of the royals blogs published that photo cropped a bit to remove her. And shes not in any other photo to be found as yet, even though her brothers are. Almost like that image got away from the censor. I wonder if there is some kind of policy being applied here, or scrubbing service used. I understand the EU has privacy rules that apply to Google et al. Could that be in play some how?

Last edited:
30th Anniversary of Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra.
https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/30e-anniversaire-princesse-alexandra

Apparently there are no new official photos and the biography is also not updated.

Alexandra from Luxembourg at 30: 10 fun facts about the most unknown of the family.
https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...-luxemburgo-cumple-30-datos-curiosos_2952271/

It seems some of the biographies are updated more often than others (for instance, a biography was added for Prince Charles).

While I am pleased to have the biographies of the Grand Duke's children, I am not sure why they are included in the official website. It has become obvious that none of his younger children will be called upon to represent the Grand-Ducal Family, even on a part-time basis. If they are included in their capacity as members of the Grand-Ducal House, then the siblings of Grand Duke Henri as well as his aunt Marie-Gabrielle ought to also be included.

Back
Top Bottom