Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4: September 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks ,This album is very good, has very nice photos of alexandra
The photo in the one that goes out with the children of louis is very agreeable, and the children are very agreeable, this one is the past time that has been seen, I wait to see them soon

Alexandra has grown to be a very beautiful young woman. Did the family throw a party in honor of her 18th birthday?

Assurance they do a celebration to her for her 18 birthdays, but as her dad the was a bit bad of health I don´t know, his brothers have had a celebration for his 18 birthdays, assurance has a celebration but intimate.

Someone knows if they go to it does a celebration??

Any boy who wants to date Alexandra should worry about her, not her father. :D

Picture

She looks great! A shame there's only one photo. Or is it a gallery? - am I missing something?

No, there seems to be only one pic so far. Maybe they'll add some later on. The caption says she handed out the cup to the winners.

She looks a lot older and more mature! She is 18 now after all, I guess. She looks darker, I think she might have dyed her hair or something.

In any event, judging by the look on her face basketball doesn't seem to be a passion of hers:ROFLMAO:

Princess Alexandra looks amazingly like Prince Felix in these pictures. They certainly look the most alike of the 5 siblings.

Personally, after looking at pictures of Josephine-Charlotte in her younger years I feel that Felix looks more like her than anyone else in the family including his mother. I hadn't noticed that Alexandra looks a lot like her, as well. I also noticed looking at old postcards that Guillaume has an incredible resemblance to Grand Duchess Charlotte.

Thanks very much for the pictures! She really does look lovely. Her sense of style has developed so much over the last year or so.

No doubts that Guillaume and Felix sister. Look very lovely here.

I see the most of their mother in Alexandra. But that could possibly be because she is a girl. lol.

Yes, she looks a lot like Felix! I agree that the two of them resemble each other more than the other siblings. She's really very pretty. And I like the way she dresses - she's always well turned out, elegant and stylish without being a fashion victim. I've never once see her wear anything that's too tight or too revealing or just plain silly.

And yes, I can see some resemblance to JC - like in this picture (I think it's the smile):

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43714&d=1096749094

Thank you for the photos, alexandra seems very nice in the photos.
I believe that of 5 brothers each one has your thing, but those who mas has typical of maria teresa are guillaume and alexandra, felix takes as 50 and 50 of henri and of maria teresa, and louis and sebastian they have mas characteristics of his father.
Though often if alexandra and felix look alike

Congratulations to her! Was there a ceremony?

I tried to find it in the article, but couldn't understand the language.

It's 2 lines above the picture of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess, Prince Louis and Princess Tessy, Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah.

D'Prinzessin Alexandra ass iwwerdeems zum Chevalier dans l'Ordre du Lion d'Or de la Maison de Nassau ernannt ginn.

The part of Felix-Alexandra begins on 30 second :flowers: I guess this is the first time i heard Alex's voice and she seems shy on video (or it's just me?) :)

I can't wait when Felix hair will be longer again. I'm not sure if Alexandra was so shy (however I heard she is shy) becouse she just do what she had to do.

I was just reading that apparently Alexandra is attending or will begin attending an elite school in Switzerland that costs 70,000 Euro a year.

Back
Top Bottom