Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 3: February 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Welcome to Part 4 of Current News about Princess Alexandra.

Part 3 can be found here.

Please remember our Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*Cite sources for images and articles.
*Only 20% of articles can be posted, with a link to the rest of the articles.
*Only current images can be attached directly to the forum.
*Old images must be hosted via another source before being attached to the forum.

And please don't start this thread with comments such as "Yeah, a new thread!"

Enjoy!

I honestly don't see alot of either parents in Alex. But she does resemble Felix in a way. But not an overtly Henri way.

she's a feminine version of felix. basically what he'd look like at that age if he was a girl. i've noticed that too in recent years.

msfroyste said:
she's a feminine version of felix. basically what he'd look like at that age if he was a girl. i've noticed that too in recent years.

Very true, imo. I wonder is she's excited about soon becoming an aunt and when we'll see some new photos of her.

BeccaLynn07 said:
Very true, imo. I wonder is she's excited about soon becoming an aunt and when we'll see some new photos of her.

I think she'll be pretty excited. When I found out I was an aunt I was :D.

I think she'll be very maternal. I know this will sound odd but all Aquarians tend to be very nuturing and maternal. She's probably psyched about becoming an aunt.

if the baby is a boy she'll be maternal and all that stuff.. but if it's a girl.. mmmmm...she'll be more jelows and distant.. untill she gets used to it .. remember she is the only girl in the family with 4 brothers looking after her...

Hmm...I never thought about it that way. I do believe that she would be very happy but I don't know if I'd rule out the jealous part...

I agree she may be a little jealouse although she will come to care the baby. How close is she to her father? mother?

I think Alex is close to both her parents and that the family all together is a pretty close family. With all the vacations and events that the family does I think that the family has spent enough time together to be close.

I think Alex might be a little jealous of the new baby, especially if it's a girl. But she seems mature enough (she is 15, not 5) to understand that a baby just needs more care and attention and that she'll still always be special. Alex is the only girl of her father and mother. This new baby will be a grandchild so Alex will be special no matter what in that respect. I think Alex will appreciate having a younger niece/nephew since she's actually old enough to comprehend what that means. She'll be the only aunt of the baby (does Tess have any sisters?) which is pretty darn special.

kaydura0717 said:
When was this picture taken?

The picture is from GD Josephine-Charlotte's funeral on Jan. 15, 2005.

Coming from a family where I'm the baby girl and have 6 older brothers and only 3 sisters. I think Alex will be just thrilled about a girl except impatient about the baby getting old enough for her to run around with. Plus it's easier to spoil nieces than it is to spoil nephews.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I'm sure she would spoil it no matter what gender it was.

Spoil it? Why? She is known for being an attention seeker? I don't understand. She looks pretty sweet.

princesslily said:
Spoil it? Why? She is known for being an attention seeker? I don't understand. She looks pretty sweet.

gaggleofcrazypeople means to spoil the baby, like buy it lots of presents and stuff like that, not spoil the happiness of the baby by wanting the attention, in this case the spoiling is good :D

Alexandra and Louis are very close I think, in alot of the family pictures there always standing next to each other and being very affectionate,
I think she looks up to him alot :rolleyes:

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Yes they do seem very close. Especially in the summer 2003 pics.

I wonder how she feels about Louis becoming a father?:(

hypothetically...considering that Alex seems to have a close relationship with Louis, i think she would be shocked,initially, maybe a little disappointed in that Louis most likely had unprotected sex, but then i think ALex would be incredibly excited that she is going to be an aunt...this is all hypothetical of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom