Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 3: February 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra has turned into a pretty teen who reminds me of both parents.

I guess Princess Alexandra will wear her first tiara at 18. She has 4 brothers, so she will share less than Henri's sisters did.

I swear her hair looks lighter than usual. I had always thought it was a rich dark brown...

I know that Alexandra speaks French and Luxemburgish but does anyone know what other languages she speaks? Does she speak Spanish because her mother is Cuban?

go to
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg
and then u click on La famille and then u click on La Princesse Alexandra, on that website there is a lil Info about Princess Alexandra, but its not in English, and I don"t know in witch language it is in

Last edited:
Its in French!
I Askes a Few months ago, and they say its coming in other to, but don't no wenn!

The site says she speaks Luxemburgisch, French and English very good, is study German and understand Spanish!

Last edited:
She is really pretty I love her hair! She looks a little bored stuck in between all those men

Tell me about it, somehow I don't think basketball is one of her greatest passions in the world!:bang:

I don't know. MT only wears tiaras on official events such as a state visit in the evenings if I'm not mistaking.

I don't think Alexandra is old enough to attend state dinners yet, but hopefully in the near future though!

go to
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg
and then u click on La famille and then u click on La Princesse Alexandra, on that website there is a lil Info about Princess Alexandra, but its not in English, and I don"t know in witch language it is in

Sorry, Shikha, for the late reply. It's in french.

Basically it says when (16.2.91) and where she was born, that she is the only girl to the ducal couple. Furtheron it names the school she went to initially and the grammar school she attends now (Lycée Francaise in Lux.). Alexandra likes to dance and practises tennis, ski, water-ski and swimming. She speaks french, english and the luxemburg-language fluenty. Additionally she studies german and understands spanish, for which she has great interest. :rolleyes:

That's basically it ...

Princess Alexandra on French TV Show "Secret Story"?

Hi,Sorry my English is bad

The princess Alexandra from Luxembourg, participates since yesterday evening 27 June 2008 on French TV show "Secret Story" on TF1.

12 candidates man and woman are locked up for two months in a house.
Each candidate has a secret. Everyone must guess the secret of the other

Alexandra secrecy is to be a princess.loooool

PREVIEW JPG

http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/12/06/37/08/alex10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went on the TF1 website and I can't find any info on this could you please post some more details?

Hi,Sorry my English is bad

The princess Alexandra from Luxembourg, participates since yesterday evening 27 June 2008 on French TV show "Secret Story" on TF1.

alex10.jpg

Which Princess Alexandra is this? She does not look like the daughter of GD Henri by a mile. OMG Royals are doing reality TV?

I think there was a princess/duchess of saxony that did one, and yeah, who is that? It's not Alexandra.

I never thought I'd live to see royals in the "Big Brother" kind of show....what's next??

hello
I heard that Alexandra could be one of the participant of a new french reality tv show: "secret story".
Here is a video: Le portrait d'Alexandra - Candidats - Secret Story

hum there is a big debate about this girl, but i think it's not princess alexandra.
I will keep you informed ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you hit on it that this could be Princess Alexandra? There is no resemblance between her and this girl, and I don't think hat someone like Princess Alexandra is in need of such a TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom