Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4: September 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pss Gloria must be ecstatic at the thought. But these boulevard-press matchmaking stories usually prove to be false.

Wow, if that were true, that would be quite a match! One never really knows, since the Nassau family seems to be adept at holding secrets. For instance, no one knew that Prince Guillaumue was seeing Stephanie of Lannoy practically up until their engagement some years after they met. I'm not suggesting that Alexandra is going to get engaged, but perhaps she is going out with this German prince and no one ever saw them together until now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Alexandra and Albert can be just friends. I think it was never known girlfriend around the Albert. Nor do we know anything about the love life of Alexandra. Alexandra and Albert would make a lovely couple. :flowers:

What currently is the Princess Alexandra?You are studying outside their parents? Where you live?

What currently is the Princess Alexandra?You are studying outside their parents? Where you live?

Princess Alexandra has graduated from the Franciscan University in Steubenville, I don't think she is currently studying but I don't know for definite. She lives in Luxembourg. :flowers:

the age difference between alexandra and albert would be quite significant. not that it is an impediment, but i think this is just press speculation.

Princess Alexandra has graduated from the Franciscan University of Steubenville, I don't think she is currently studying but I don't know for definite. She lives in Luxembourg. :flowers:

Are you sure she graduated from Franciscan University of Steubenville? We know that she attended the university for several years but I've never heard that she actually graduated. Didn't Henri recently say that Alexandra had finished up her undergraduate studies in Paris and wanted to continue on to get a Master's Degree and perhaps a PhD.

Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4 (September 2008 - )

Are you sure she graduated from Franciscan University of Steubenville? We know that she attended the university for several years but I've never heard that she actually graduated. Didn't Henri recently say that Alexandra had finished up her undergraduate studies in Paris and wanted to continue on to get a Master's Degree and perhaps a PhD.

That was an old post of mine from a couple of months ago, but I got my information from Wikipedia which I know is not always correct (although I still like to use it). It could have been an error on their part.

Last edited:
now that Alexandra has finished university...what is she doing? Any romantic gentlemen?

according to her official biography she is still at university:

'At this moment, the Princess is attending university abroad. After studies in
psychology and social sciences, Her Royal Highness continues Her studies in
philosophy. '

Several posts discussing the pregnancy/affair speculations brought up by Lux Privat - which we do not consider a reliable source - have been deleted as per the TRF rule on speculation.

Princess Alexandra accompanied her Father the Grand Duke to a state visit to Japan
There are some wonderful pictures of her on Instagram under the name Luxembourg royals

The cour updated Princess Alexandra's bio and gallery.

"In 2017, she was awarded a Masters in Interfaith Studies from the Irish School of Ecumenics with a specialization in Conflict Resolution."

Most additional photos are from Japan and already in the state visit gallery. Here are the new or close ups:
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...ra/00Photo_Privee_SAR_Princesse_Alexandra.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...ete_nationale_Luxembourg_reception_Palais.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/ph...ete_nationale_Luxembourg_reception_Palais.jpg
http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/photos/gallery/portraits/princesse-alexandra/_DSF9953.jpg

S.A.R. la Princesse Alexandra - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Portraits

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Happy Birthday to Princess Alexandra[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji320] [emoji512] [emoji512] [emoji512]
Princess Alexandra looks gorgeous!. Lovely pictures!

Last edited:
Happy 27th birthday Princess Alexandra :flowers:

So she has finished her masters. Do we know what she is doing now?

She looks so happy and lost weight.
There are only 2 Princesses in Luxembourg , the Heditary Princess and Princess Alexandra.
She is not doing a lot in Luxembourg , I don't even know if she is working ?

:previous: Is Alexandra back in Luxembourg? The Cour didn't say what she's doing or where she's living after getting her Masters.

Back
Top Bottom