The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Serene Highness

Monarchie:

Bazar annuel de la Croix-Rouge luxembourgeoise - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Novembre 2014

Old 05-08-2015, 06:35 AM
Aristocracy

I love Alexandra's interview. She grew to be simple and modest despite living in one of the richest families all over the world. Thanks so much for that translation of her interview, sugarbaby318 ^^

Franciscan University (where she studies) is definitely Catholic and traditional. Its amazing how her parents and the Luxembourgian court found out about that school -
Will Obama Destroy Franciscan University of Steubenville?

If it isn't loyal to Catholic teaching, there should've been no article like that written about it.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

6-6-2015-Diekierch

WORT:

NOSL meets ZAK.

Princess Alexandra brings smiles on sports day.

Luxemburger Wort - Princess Alexandra brings smiles on sports day
Old 06-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Serene Highness

6-6-2015

Monarchie:

60e anniversaire de la Campagne Raoul Follereau
Ecole privée Fieldgen, Luxembourg.

60e anniversaire de la Campagne Raoul Follereau - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2015
Old 06-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

It's great to see Princess Alexandra back in Luxembourg.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Courtier

it's great to see Princess Alexandra after a long time. Did she graduate from university?
Old 06-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Aristocracy

Yes, Shikha Pal, she did, but I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in a news like Sébastien's graduation.

She is thin again!
Old 06-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
6-6-2015-Diekierch

WORT:

NOSL meets ZAK.

Princess Alexandra brings smiles on sports day.

Luxemburger Wort - Princess Alexandra brings smiles on sports day

Monarchie:

6ème édition du « NOSL meets ZAK 2015 » - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2015
Old 09-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Gentry

Alexandra dating with Albert von Thurn und Taxis?
https://www.luxprivat.lu/news/detail...und-taxis.html
Old 10-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Heir Apparent

I find that very interested (If is true)
Old 10-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Pss Gloria must be ecstatic at the thought. But these boulevard-press matchmaking stories usually prove to be false.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Aristocracy

Wow, if that were true, that would be quite a match! One never really knows, since the Nassau family seems to be adept at holding secrets. For instance, no one knew that Prince Guillaumue was seeing Stephanie of Lannoy practically up until their engagement some years after they met. I'm not suggesting that Alexandra is going to get engaged, but perhaps she is going out with this German prince and no one ever saw them together until now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 10-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Royal Highness

Alexandra and Albert can be just friends. I think it was never known girlfriend around the Albert. Nor do we know anything about the love life of Alexandra. Alexandra and Albert would make a lovely couple.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Gentry

Someone get the pictures that are in the newspaper?
Old 12-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Royal Highness

What currently is the Princess Alexandra?You are studying outside their parents? Where you live?
Old 12-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
What currently is the Princess Alexandra?You are studying outside their parents? Where you live?
Princess Alexandra has graduated from the Franciscan University in Steubenville, I don't think she is currently studying but I don't know for definite. She lives in Luxembourg.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Majesty

the age difference between alexandra and albert would be quite significant. not that it is an impediment, but i think this is just press speculation.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 02-26-2016, 07:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
but i think this is just press speculation.
Thank God, there is still hope.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Princess Alexandra has graduated from the Franciscan University of Steubenville, I don't think she is currently studying but I don't know for definite. She lives in Luxembourg.
Are you sure she graduated from Franciscan University of Steubenville? We know that she attended the university for several years but I've never heard that she actually graduated. Didn't Henri recently say that Alexandra had finished up her undergraduate studies in Paris and wanted to continue on to get a Master's Degree and perhaps a PhD.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4 (September 2008 - )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Are you sure she graduated from Franciscan University of Steubenville? We know that she attended the university for several years but I've never heard that she actually graduated. Didn't Henri recently say that Alexandra had finished up her undergraduate studies in Paris and wanted to continue on to get a Master's Degree and perhaps a PhD.

That was an old post of mine from a couple of months ago, but I got my information from Wikipedia which I know is not always correct (although I still like to use it). It could have been an error on their part.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Tags
alexandra, princess alexandra, princess alexandra of luxembourg