Princess Alexandra, Current Events Part 4: September 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is possible that the elite school is a university. As a future Swisse university student I can assure you that there are many schools in Swisse that cost 70,000 a year.

I'm sure you know it better than me :flowers: Through it's not a surprise (Felix, Lois, Tessy live(ed) in Switzerland) in the back of my mind i really hoped she would do the same as Guillaume-going to university in France :cool:

Well, I actually read that Louis and Tessy moved to Miami recently.

I don't know I keep thinking that she should be finished with her secondary schooling and starting university this year but perhaps she's doing a gap year though I don't recall any of her brother's doing a gap year.

I only read the cover of the magazine (Promi) I didn't buy the PDF version so I don't know what else it said or the name of the "elite school" she is supposed to be going to.

Well, I actually read that Louis and Tessy moved to Miami recently.

I don't know I keep thinking that she should be finished with her secondary schooling and starting university this year but perhaps she's doing a gap year though I don't recall any of her brother's doing a gap year.

I only read the cover of the magazine (Promi) I didn't buy the PDF version so I don't know what else it said or the name of the "elite school" she is supposed to be going to.

??? Miami??? :huh::confused: Why there?

??? Miami??? :huh::confused: Why there?

Miami has a lot of NGOs and Louis is working or wants to work in that field. I assume if they moved that he had already obtained a job or internship there.

Any word on what Alexandra might be studying at university? I've looked but I couldn't find anything.

I think it was the national day celebrations in 2008...someone correct me if I am wrong.:ermm:

that was on 23.06.2008
and tessy wore a crown befor she was a princess-that's right

Miami has a lot of NGOs and Louis is working or wants to work in that field. I assume if they moved that he had already obtained a job or internship there.

Miami has a large Cuban population and Maria Teresa's older brother, Antonio, lives there. What is an NGO?

Wait, royals vote in Luxemburg?:ohmy:

Hello!
I saw Princess Alexandra Tuesday in Esch sur Alzette. This is one of my pictures. Enjoy! She's verry beautiful but i saw a little ring on one of her fingers!!! ( Unfortunaltly not on my picture but look on the net!)

GetAttachment.aspx

Hello!
I saw Princess Alexandra Tuesday in Esch sur Alzette. This is one of my pictures. Enjoy! She's verry beautiful but i saw a little ring on one of her fingers!!! ( Unfortunaltly not on my picture but look on the net!)

GetAttachment.aspx
Could you please post the photo again?
I can't see it :ermm:

she seems to be a very private girl, I haven't seen her since the national day.

Wow she's 16! I lost complete track of how old she is. She looks older though she's matured so nicely. I feel she's starting to rival Charlotte of monaco for stunning beauty.

Wow she's 16! I lost complete track of how old she is. She looks older though she's matured so nicely. I feel she's starting to rival Charlotte of monaco for stunning beauty.

Who is 16? Alexandra will be 20 in February.

Hello!

GetAttachment.aspx
Like Juanita, I can't see the pic you posted :sad:
May you please re-post it? Thank you very much!
And Ditebaby, Alexandra's was born on February 16, 1991 (making her 20 in February 2011 as what Lalla Meriem said ; )

I saw someone say 16 that's the only reason I was shocked now that I've been corrected she definitely looks her age.

And she still is a rival for the title of stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can say that Alex is now 19 and a half definately not 16 She's one of the prettiest royal girls I hope she will marry well A potential future husband could be Prince Henry of Wales if he opens up his eyes early enough That's my opinion and my dream, if you want to call it that way

While I think it is very possible she will marry a titled man , I think that Alexandra and the rest of the Grand Ducal family are too devout in their Catholic faith to considerl conversion to Protestantism, even for the sake of a Prince

Let's be realistic here. Alexandra does not move in the same social circles as the British royals. She's attending university in the USA . Moreover, she moves in European social circles -- and she's likely to meet her husband (and she's not likely to marry for several years) at university or through friends in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom