Princes Have GFs?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_barbarella

Courtier
City
Country
Canada
:heart: :blink: :blink: :heart:
hey does anyone know if these princes have gfs or date like normal guys... or are they like not interested in girls or something... im just shocked that 2 very good looking guys might not be allowed to date... and arent they catholic... doesnt that mean they can only like catholic girls as opposed to christina?

Well ..... for princes of this household, I would imagine the criteria of the prospective girlfriend(s), are:

- established reputation of keeping her mouth shut.
- devout Roman Catholic.
- good values.
- good ethics.
- reliable.
- independent means, to some extent.
- "politically correct".
- not so much discreet, as very discreet.
- imaginative but with a flair for recognizing the "ego"? of leadguy.
- probably not a blonde (sorry ;) )
- knows good jokes.
- likes to be out of the lime-light.
- good at sensing the "mood".
- a good skier.
- a good swimmer.
- all around compliment.

- I agree ... a lengthy list ..... probably connection helps too, and being "in the right place at the right time".

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Guillaume+ Pia Haraldson= ? :huh:
hrhcp said:
established reputation of keeping her mouth shut.
- devout Roman Catholic.
- good values.
- good ethics.
- reliable.
- independent means, to some extent.
- "politically correct".
- not so much discreet, as very discreet.
- imaginative but with a flair for recognizing the "ego"? of leadguy.
- probably not a blonde (sorry* )
- knows good jokes.
- likes to be out of the lime-light.
- good at sensing the "mood".
- a good skier.
- a good swimmer.
- all around compliment.

i don't really see in pia any of that charactheristics... maybe one or two, but that's all...
discret, values and ethics? not too much seeing how she appeared in ingrid's christening...
she is not roman catholic
reliable? she said to the press she was dating a norwegianne actor, and that wasn't true..

i would love to know what guillaume saw in pia...

what about felix? is he dating any girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
carlota said:
not too much seeing how she appeared in ingrid's christening...
Could you please post this picture?
Elle

carlota said:
not a very regal pose.
..maybe she is saying, "warts and all" !!???!!!

She looks like "look at me" Barbie.

Does anyone know how long the two of them were going out?

Well, have you taken a look at her body? I mean, Guillaume is a guy.
Eh. I will disagree. I don´t find her particularly attractive.

"don´t find her particularly attractive" ... hmmmm ...... a one-bagger or a two-bagger ?

Well, have you taken a look at her body? I mean, Guillaume is a guy.

her body is ok, but i think he could find a better girl if he wants to. i mean... there are more beautiful girls around...
i agree with denism, i don't find her atractive...

Since 2001. But apparently it is an on and off relationship.

i didn't know that part...
she is studing in uk, as guillaume. perhaps they meet while they are there...

carlota said:
she is studing in uk, as guillaume. perhaps they meet while they are there...
No, they met at some royal event. I don't remember what it was b/c it was a while ago.

:huh: Pia wears alot of chanel and shes seen with her mum alot, i hop her mum isnt one of those pushy marry well mums... and also it must be hard for those boys to find love that doesnt involve people wanting them for there position or power... like you have to wonder if they ever think about stuff like that :wacko:

No, they met at some royal event. I don't remember what it was b/c it was a while ago.
i know they met in a royal event. it was the royal wedding in norway (mette marit and haakon's). but what i meant is that maybe now they usually met there, in great britain as the two are studying there.

We all know about Guillaume and his on and off relationship with Pia but does Felix have any girlfriends? We haven't heard any rumors about him dating anyone...he probably just keeps it very private...does anyone know anything????

do u guys think felix is more quiet and shy than most guys his age... when u think of harry who is his age drinking doing drugs and with call girls they are so different.... at least thats how it seems :blink:

mabye felix has seen his best friend (older bro) and his on off relationship with pia and wants to keep a low profile, he may not even think that he is super hot... like he may not... hehe :lol:

bad_barbarella said:
he may not even think that he is super hot... like he may not... hehe :lol:
There is noooooooooooooo possible way that Felix thinks he is not hot. :wub: :heart: :kiss: :crush:

true... he is so cute! when he sees him at the mirror he would be pleased to be like that. he is a really handsome guy. he would not think he is the most handsome boy in thw whole world, but he would not say he is ugly (or even not beautiful).

:rolleyes: :heart: :rolleyes: lol i guess, i think it will be interesting to see what sort of girl he will end up being with :innocent:

in your opinion, which is the 'stereotype' of felix's ideal girl?

some quiet girl as innocent as a lamb... pretty but more naturally pretty than make up fashion paris hilton pretty lol he should marry a nearly nun hehehe :rolleyes: lol i have no idea... mabye his ideal girl is paris hilton hehe im cluless

i don't know why... but i think he likes more a 'make up fashion paris hilton pretty' girl than a quiet girl.. :huh:

but hes friends with the pope hehe lol mabye... but u are right and he would definately be someone paris would want hehe i wonder if he has actually had a gf... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom