Princes Have GFs?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWUHAHAHAHAHA omg...she would totally humiliate him with her promiscuous behaviour....poor guy he would have heart palpitations reading stories about that girl ^___^ but then again maybe she would bring out the wild side in him hahaha...but is that good though? hahaha

oh my god! nicky hilton would be the worst he can do! :)

hahahaha...he can definitely do better ^__^ but can you imagine if Nikki or Paris Hilton is the type of girls he like? hahaha

Oh and i made a mistake i was thinking of Paris Hilton when i was writing about the promisuous behaviour...

"hahahaha...he can definitely do better ^__^ but can you imagine if Nikki or Paris Hilton is the type of girls he like? hahaha"

in the norwegian press (appart from the nickname other poster previously said - 'wannabe princess') they qualify pia haraldsen as the norwegian paris hilton... :s
in my humble oopinion, paris hilton is much more beautiful, sexy and richest than her... :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the joking ...

But I would love to see him with a person who's
nice
regal
sophisticated
drop dead gorgeous (on the inside and out)
quiet
likes to read
won't steal the spotlight from him
etc.

In my opinion and from what I see, I think Guillaume can do a whole lot better than Pia Haraldsen. I don't think they're dating now. Pia reminds me of Eva (models, scandalous behavior, gives interviews, not a hit with the press, etc.) Note: Felipe didn't marry Eva.

Last edited:
totally 'd'accord' with all you said, rere...
pia is not the right one. she wasn't intelligent, she wasn't regal, she wasn't elegant and i don't really think they shared many interests, as guillaume seems to be a very shy boy who likes sport, reading, etc... and pia is like a tv star. however, i think they can maybe be dating. at least their relation was like that: an on and off relationship. maybe not now because they are on the summer break in the university, but i'm sure they were dating (or at least meeting) when they were in england.

i agree with you i think that they would have to be not in the press already that way they wont steal the spot light.. u guys seen the movie greese... i think a modern day good girl sandy would be perfect for them

hahaha...Sandy was a cool girl until she decided to conform which i think is a no no...Guilluame's girl would be some one who sets trends rather than follows them...some one with her own mind ^__^

Anyhow does anyone really know anything about Pia? we can't be really sure that she is jsut another blonde bimbo...

yes, i think so too. guillaume's girl has to be some kind of intelligent and secure person, as him, but also needs to have the tenderness of maria teresa.

i don't know too much of her, as the press didn't pay too much attention. however, she seems to be a bit silly... that pose in the baptism of ingrid alexandra will be highlighted when talking about it. she really liked to be the center of the attention, and that's not good for a future princess...

Guillaume is still a young guy. Right now I think it's perfectly fine for him to date girls who aren't "regal" or "elegant". I don't think he is exactly searching for a wife right now. He's just having fun like every guy his age should. Hopefully, one day, he will find that perfect girl who makes him, his family, and his country very happy.

thats true but love sometimes works in funny ways he could be in for a casual gf then end up falling head over heals... but i think u are right he needs to just be a normal guy... but hes a good boy normal guy hehe

Yeah i think he should enjoy his bachelor life with whom ever he likes before he settles down ^___^ can you imagine if he married another royal? ^__^

i would love if he married a girl of the nobility, just as his granfather... however, if his love story is so true as henri and teresa's i would accept anyone... ;)

I agree that he is young and has plenty have time before he settles down. I just hope he remembers that there are many beautiful women in the Gotha for him to choose from.;):)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
But wasn't his grandparent's marrige arranged?

yes, but not his parents'. i said it would be fine if he marries any girl from the nobility but that i would accept also a commoner if he really loves her.

hahahaha...that's nice to know that we commoners [well i'm assuming you guys aren't royals in disguise.... :p] still have a chance...hahahaha

I Agree They May Seem Like They Have Big Egos If They Do.. We Need More Felix Goss

hehe but from that speech he made on his national day he seems like he just wants to be normal

What speech on National Day?

Did Guillaume give a speech on National Day? Where can I find it?

thanks for the video, rere. it was great!
she looks bad standing next to the misses, but much more better thank in other photos.
absolutely not regal btw.

Last edited:
she doesnt look or act like princess or future grand duchess material, she seems like the type of girl who wants fame and money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom