Prince Sebastien, Current Events Part 1: May 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the picture Avalon. I too, think that he resembles the Grand Duke in the portrait.

ZandraRae said:
Thanks for the picture Avalon. I too, think that he resembles the Grand Duke in the portrait.
The resemblence is so big!:wub:

Wow he looks so sweet. Is it just me or does he really resemble his father?

Did he do something to his hair? Because it looks to me like it's two different colors ...or is that just the shading of the picture?

I don't think he dyed his hair on purpose, I think it's his natural coloring. It's been that way since he was little.

Sébastiën

The most recent I have is From 25-10-2007, when he visiting a Exposition in Trier(germany) with his Parents.
Look at; Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg
by GALERIE, and go down to 25-10-2007

Thank you Marijke.
Hes grown up so much, to me he looks like his brother Felix.

Thank you so much for the pictures Shikha Pal! Prince Sebastien has grown up so much and he is super cute!!!!

ur welcome cosette minette.
ur right he has grown up so much, about 2 years ago he was as tall as his mom and now he is all most as tall as his dad.

All of the kids seem to take after their dad when it comes to height.

look how he has changed!
he reminds me of Louis.

In which school, grade and where does Prince Sebastien study?

In which school, grade and where does Prince Sebastien study?
According to wikipedia (no, it's not the most accurate source, but we'll take what we can get) Sebastien goes to Ampleforth College.

yes they will have titles unless he renounces his title like his brother (Louis) did:flowers:

Well, I think that is highly unlikely. Louis did that mostly because his child was born out of wedlock, and was likely supported in any decision that he made by his father.

However, he did not renounce his title, he renounced his rights to the throne. There is a big difference.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!! I just realized what I wrote about the titles and rights...goodness i need to start checking what i type.....thanks for correcting me Empress! Sorry if I confused anyone!

yes they will have titles unless he renounces his title like his brother (Louis) did:flowers:

Well, I think that is highly unlikely. Louis did that mostly because his child was born out of wedlock, and was likely supported in any decision that he made by his father.

However, he did not renounce his title, he renounced his rights to the throne. There is a big difference.

umm..........i translated it on freetranslation.com and got a rough translation that said they had a confrimation for Sebastien at his school that he attends..it also said that his grandfather attended that school as well.

This is what a member called Jorge wrote on the BRMB about the confirmation:

Prince Sébastien received the sacrament of Confirmation on 26 April 2008 at Ampleforth College. Link to the Grand-Ducal website: http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/Actualites/2008/04/Sebastien_Confirmation/index.html

Sebastien's cousins, Josef Emmanuel of Liechtenstein and Constantin de Nassau completed their education at Ampleforth. Another cousin, Alexander of Austria, is currently studying there too. So he is probably following their footsteps.

The first article says that on the 26th of April Prince Sebastien the fifth child of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess celebrated his confirmation at the Ampleforth College in Yorkshire, Great Britain.
This is also the college where Grand Duke Jean completed his studies after first studying in Luxembourg.

Hope that is right please correct me if not my French isn't very good!

Why did Prince Sébastien have his Confirmation so late it is Usually done in Grade 5 or 8?(or at least where I come from!)

Omg. Its nearly Sebastian's 17th birthday.Lol. Cant wait. I wonder how the family celebrate their b'days?

Back
Top Bottom