The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
Sad? I actually think it's a good thing... for them.
For them its good, for us fans its sad that we dont see them much.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

Yes,I mean this,Shikha Pal!

The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Nobility

That is part of this royal family's appeal. They present as more dignified and serene without a lot of press coverage. I feel bad for the British royal family, especially the youth who live surrounded by the paparazzi circus.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes I see what you mean Shikha Pal. I do agree with you Lighthouse.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Aristocracy

Yes,I enjoyed it a lot.He is very sweet in these pictures! :)
Thanks Shikha Pal!
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 12-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Aristocracy

ShikhaPal!!!I thank you so dearly for those photos of my no. 1 crush!
Don't you all think he looks like his grandmother here, Josephine Charlotte (the girl on the left):
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq126/olga_maria1993/184.jpg
Old 12-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Courtier

Yeah, He does look like his Grandmother, for me he looks like his father too!
Old 04-23-2011, 01:28 PM

Writing a letter to Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg

I am a big fan of his, and I think he's really cute.
I have his adress (royal family of Luxembourg's adress), I want to write to him, but I don't know what about!? I know silly, but I want to get to know him more. So by writing this letter I hope to "get to know him" more, even though I know he probably won't reply himself ¬_¬ it's still worth a try...

Anyway, what is the proper way to adress him, and what should I write in the letter?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Serene Highness

To TammieNo5: I'm not sure what the proper way to address him is (there is probably some royal web site which would tell you how to address him in your letter. If you write him a letter, don't write him a letter where you tell him your life story (when I was much younger I often did this when I wrote to celebs). As you can imagine, I never heard back from them.

The letter should be about one page long, typed, not hand written.

I'm not sure what you would say to him but if he's been attending some event and it's in the news, then perhaps in your letter you can talk about the event or some other event that he's been involved with. That would be a start. Stay away from anything personal.

It will be very interesting if you do write him a letter, if you will get a response. If you do, it probably won't be from him personally.

I've never written personally to a royal, but hopefully what I've told you will be helpful to you.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Commoner

You could enclose a stamped envelope with your address on, containing a picture of Sébastien.... which you could tell him to sign. Maybe he won't, since he's royal.... Do they give autographs?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Courtier

the 2011 Luxembourg National Day Events

Oh my, Prince Sebastien grew even more handsome!:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (He's the first on the left)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (Beside Prince Louis)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (in the middle between Princess Alexandra and Prince Louis)

Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg picture taking at Chateau de Berg:

Prince Sebastien (he's the third one on the left with his nephew, Noah, the second son of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy):

Prince Sebastien (in the middle with his sister-in-law, Princess Tessy, and his mother, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa):

Prince Sebastien w/ his sister-in-law, Princess Tessy:

Prince Sebastien (in the middle with his mother, GD Maria Teresa, and brother, Prince Felix) in both pics:

Prince Sebastien w/ his nephew, Noah:

Prince Sebastien boating w/ his brothers, Prince Guillaume and Prince Felix, and two nephews, Gabriel and Noah (both pics):

A grown up and a very handsome (and attractive!) Prince Sebastien <3:

He looks attractive and handsome in his new hairdo <3
Old 07-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Courtier

a very handsome Prince Sebastien wearing a salmon pink necktie at the Luxembourg National Day. From Hola.com:

Galería de imágenes - Foto 9 - Los hijos de los grandes duques, el centro de todas las miradas en las celebraciones del Día Nacional de Luxemburgo
Old 07-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Commoner

He is soooooooooo hawt
Seriously I think I'm gonna faint

Goodbye nick Jonas, I have a new crush

Since he already graduated school, is he going to college? Maybe He'll go to college in the US like his sister or go to RMA like many of his cousins?

God, he should start male modeling, jk.

Check this picture out, its at last year's Tour de Luxembourg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9Afdkz5sg_M/TAykRssS5CI/AAAAAAAAOvU/0XqBlHB53xM/s1600/fittosize_0_480_57f728f2031e511dacf1329eab8dd8fe_25+(1).jpeg

And here is the article (courtesy of Luxarazzi)
Luxembourg: Tour de Luxembourg

I had a horrible thought-what if he's gay!!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie_Lenovitz View Post
Why is the thought of him being gay horrible to you? The wording makes you come across slightly homophobic, I'm sorry to say.

It's getting tiring constantly questionning people's sexuality. Sebastien is a young man who should be free to date whomever he chooses- whatever their gender.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonnaise View Post
Why is the thought of him being gay horrible to you? The wording makes you come across slightly homophobic, I'm sorry to say.

It's getting tiring constantly questionning people's sexuality. Sebastien is a young man who should be free to date whomever he chooses- whatever their gender.
I'm not homophobic, in fact I have a gay uncle who is happily married to the most wonderful man, they both happen to be my favorite relatives.

What I meant to say was if he was gay, millions of girls, including myself would have to go through years of therapy so w e could at least look at his picture without crying. I won't hate him if he goes gay, but I would be pretty upset.

Whatever girl (or guy) gets him would be the luckiest guy on earth

How did you guys enjoy the photo of him and last year's Tour de Luxembourg?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Courtier

Here is a photo of Prince Sebastien in 2010. From ppe. He looks very matured now:

That was taken during the procession of the closing of the octave of Our Lady of Luxembourg.

Here are others from the ppe gallery:

(He's beside his eldest brother, Prince Guillaume, the HGD of Luxembourg):

(beside her mother, the GD Maria Teresa):

(he's behind the Grand Ducal Couple, with brother, Prince Guillaume):

(he's behind GD Maria Teresa):

Grand Duke Henri and his youngest child, Prince Sebastien at the finals of the Tennis Tournament BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open (October 24, 2010):

pressphoto.lu - Tennis BGL Luxembourg Open
Old 08-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

is he still in school or in college/university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys82192 View Post
Grand Duke Henri and his youngest child, Prince Sebastien at the finals of the Tennis Tournament BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open (October 24, 2010):

i see he has acne too..and around his eye
i swear the boys in that family dont catch a break when it comes to that
Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Courtier

Yes, he's still studying

Pimples or Acnes are common to teenage girls and boys. It affects Prince Sebastien's appearance. But he is still handsome :)
Old 08-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemonaco View Post
is he still in school or in college/university?
He finished school earlier this year. Don't know what he is up to now; maybe he will take a year off, or go to University later this year, or maybe even follow Guillaume's and Felix's (and many other family member's) examples and go to Sandhurst.

Tags
letter, luxembourg, prince, sebastien