Prince Sebastien, Current Events Part 1: May 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does the article mean? I ran it through google translator and got this:

The guys who throw the egg-shaped leather ball from one to another, carry or kick are tough: They play rugby. One of them is Prince Sébastien, the youngest scion of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. During a training session at the sports ground in cessing "Stade Boy Konen" has seen the revue, as claimed, the 17-year-old under the tough guys. The current issue of the Luxembourg weekly magazine is the state of emergency during the great peasant demonstration on Monday at Kirchberg. A review team has mingled with the demonstrators to hold the event for their readers in word and image.

But I'm not sure I get it..... What "peasant demonstration"?

What does the article mean? I ran it through google translator and got this:

The guys who throw the egg-shaped leather ball from one to another, carry or kick are tough: They play rugby. One of them is Prince Sébastien, the youngest scion of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. During a training session at the sports ground in cessing "Stade Boy Konen" has seen the revue, as claimed, the 17-year-old under the tough guys. The current issue of the Luxembourg weekly magazine is the state of emergency during the great peasant demonstration on Monday at Kirchberg. A review team has mingled with the demonstrators to hold the event for their readers in word and image.

But I'm not sure I get it..... What "peasant demonstration"?

I think the peasant demostration is the farmer's demostration where farmers from around Europe met in Luxembourg to demostrate against the European Union.

http://hello.news352.lu/index.php?p=edito&id=7463

It's a protest of farmers not peasants. Here's a little info on the protest and here's a little more which from the looks of the pictures on Wort seemed to have gotten out of hand.

It's not related to Seb it's just the other headline on the magazine. Seb plays on Luxembourg's national U18 (under 18) rugby team. He just wants to be treated like one of the guys and he works hard just like everyone else on the team.

Well, that´s not unusual to be grown up when you´re 16. Some are even 6 ft. tall when 14...!

Sebastien will be 18 in April 2010.

For some reason, the link up top took me to another story with a picture of a plane crash. This is the article about Sebastien.

Revue - Blaues Blut und blaue Flecken

Yipee, another article about Sebastien, I just LOVE reading about the Luxembourgish royals. Sad that they are not followed by the paparazi like the British Royals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good article, thanks for posting. Sebastien is a real cutie!

Good article, thanks for posting. Sebastien is a real cutie!

Yeah, He is. He and his sister Alexandra are the most cute children of the Grand Duke and The Grand Duchess.

Yipee, another article about Sebastien, I just LOVE reading about the Luxembourgish royals. Sad that they are not followed by the paparazi like the British Royals.
:sad: Sad? I actually think it's a good thing... for them.

That is part of this royal family's appeal. They present as more dignified and serene without a lot of press coverage. I feel bad for the British royal family, especially the youth who live surrounded by the paparazzi circus.:flowers:

Yes I see what you mean Shikha Pal. I do agree with you Lighthouse.

Yes,I enjoyed it a lot.He is very sweet in these pictures! :)
Thanks Shikha Pal!

:previous: Yeah, He does look like his Grandmother, for me he looks like his father too!

Writing a letter to Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg

I am a big fan of his, and I think he's really cute.
I have his adress (royal family of Luxembourg's adress), I want to write to him, but I don't know what about!? I know silly, but I want to get to know him more. So by writing this letter I hope to "get to know him" more, even though I know he probably won't reply himself ¬_¬ it's still worth a try...

Anyway, what is the proper way to adress him, and what should I write in the letter?

To TammieNo5: I'm not sure what the proper way to address him is (there is probably some royal web site which would tell you how to address him in your letter. If you write him a letter, don't write him a letter where you tell him your life story (when I was much younger I often did this when I wrote to celebs). As you can imagine, I never heard back from them.

The letter should be about one page long, typed, not hand written.

I'm not sure what you would say to him but if he's been attending some event and it's in the news, then perhaps in your letter you can talk about the event or some other event that he's been involved with. That would be a start. Stay away from anything personal.

It will be very interesting if you do write him a letter, if you will get a response. If you do, it probably won't be from him personally.

I've never written personally to a royal, but hopefully what I've told you will be helpful to you.

You could enclose a stamped envelope with your address on, containing a picture of Sébastien.... which you could tell him to sign. Maybe he won't, since he's royal.... Do they give autographs?

the 2011 Luxembourg National Day Events

Oh my, Prince Sebastien grew even more handsome!:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (He's the first on the left)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (Beside Prince Louis)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto (in the middle between Princess Alexandra and Prince Louis)

Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg picture taking at Chateau de Berg:

Prince Sebastien (he's the third one on the left with his nephew, Noah, the second son of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy):

Prince Sebastien (in the middle with his sister-in-law, Princess Tessy, and his mother, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa):

Prince Sebastien w/ his sister-in-law, Princess Tessy:

Prince Sebastien (in the middle with his mother, GD Maria Teresa, and brother, Prince Felix) in both pics:

Prince Sebastien w/ his nephew, Noah:

Prince Sebastien boating w/ his brothers, Prince Guillaume and Prince Felix, and two nephews, Gabriel and Noah (both pics):

A grown up and a very handsome (and attractive!) Prince Sebastien <3:

He looks attractive and handsome in his new hairdo <3 :D

He is soooooooooo hawt
Seriously I think I'm gonna faint

Goodbye nick Jonas, I have a new crush
pucca_dancing_03.gif

Since he already graduated school, is he going to college? Maybe He'll go to college in the US like his sister or go to RMA like many of his cousins?

God, he should start male modeling, jk.

Check this picture out, its at last year's Tour de Luxembourg
http://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9A..._57f728f2031e511dacf1329eab8dd8fe_25+(1).jpeghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9Afdkz5sg_M/TAykRssS5CI/AAAAAAAAOvU/0XqBlHB53xM/s1600/fittosize_0_480_57f728f2031e511dacf1329eab8dd8fe_25+(1).jpeg

And here is the article (courtesy of Luxarazzi)
Luxembourg: Tour de Luxembourg

I had a horrible thought-what if he's gay!!!!

Why is the thought of him being gay horrible to you? The wording makes you come across slightly homophobic, I'm sorry to say.

It's getting tiring constantly questionning people's sexuality. Sebastien is a young man who should be free to date whomever he chooses- whatever their gender.

Why is the thought of him being gay horrible to you? The wording makes you come across slightly homophobic, I'm sorry to say.

It's getting tiring constantly questionning people's sexuality. Sebastien is a young man who should be free to date whomever he chooses- whatever their gender.

I'm not homophobic, in fact I have a gay uncle who is happily married to the most wonderful man, they both happen to be my favorite relatives.:flowers:

What I meant to say was if he was gay, millions of girls, including myself would have to go through years of therapy so w e could at least look at his picture without crying. I won't hate him if he goes gay, but I would be pretty upset.:luxflag2:

Whatever girl (or guy) gets him would be the luckiest guy on earth:hug:

How did you guys enjoy the photo of him and last year's Tour de Luxembourg?

Here is a photo of Prince Sebastien in 2010. From ppe. He looks very matured now:

That was taken during the procession of the closing of the octave of Our Lady of Luxembourg.

Here are others from the ppe gallery:

(He's beside his eldest brother, Prince Guillaume, the HGD of Luxembourg):

(beside her mother, the GD Maria Teresa):

(he's behind the Grand Ducal Couple, with brother, Prince Guillaume):

(he's behind GD Maria Teresa):

:flowers:

Grand Duke Henri and his youngest child, Prince Sebastien at the finals of the Tennis Tournament BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open (October 24, 2010):

pressphoto.lu - Tennis BGL Luxembourg Open
pressphoto.lu - Tennis BGL Luxembourg Open

Yes, he's still studying :flowers:

Pimples or Acnes are common to teenage girls and boys. It affects Prince Sebastien's appearance. But he is still handsome :)

Last edited:
is he still in school or in college/university?

He finished school earlier this year. Don't know what he is up to now; maybe he will take a year off, or go to University later this year, or maybe even follow Guillaume's and Felix's (and many other family member's) examples and go to Sandhurst.

Back
Top Bottom