Prince Louis Will Become A Father!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking: when the baby is born what do you think the baby's name will be? Maybe he or she will be named after a family member or something along those lines...

I think the birth of this baby will be kept very low key...I don't think that there will be any sumptuous festivities...even the announcement of the pregnancy was only made because of pressure from the public...maybe there will be a short announcement that the baby was born, but this baby will definitely not get any royal godparents.

If the baby is a boy maybe Louis and tessy will give the baby a middle name like Henri after it's grandfather, or some other royalty name :D
Wait and see............

grim_lady said:
I was thinking: when the baby is born what do you think the baby's name will be? Maybe he or she will be named after a family member or something along those lines...

I could imagine Jean if it's a boy and Charlotte if it's a girl ... but we'll see.;)

I think the baby will have two middle names...maybe even three.

As the baby has been born now, and a new thread has been started for his arrival (see above post for link), this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom