Prince Louis Will Become A Father!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
msfroyste said:
the reason why we haven't heard if they've split or not, is because they want to keep this in the dark as much as possible, as, ugly as it sounds, they wish to keep as much of their pristine image alive, even though it's already been tarnished. if louis and tessy have split, more than likely, we won't hear anything about it, until after the baby is born- official or otherwise. but who knows, perhaps someone close to the court could fill us in, or someone from some other country could do the same.

These kids are not ready to have kids themselves. A child is a lifelong commitment and not an toy. Somehow I imagine the Grand Dukes will end up raising the baby while the continue to raise the two kids that are the baby's young parents.

I think the Grand Dukes will help out every once in a while seeing as how Louis and Tessy are so young but I don't think they'll end up taking over. But I can see them needing a lot of help with raising their child.

By moving to switzerland they will definately recieve less help from the grand dukes and tessy's parents becasue although they can travell whenever they want to it's not the same to live in luxembourg city (where both of them have their families to help them with the child) than to by themselves...

by the way.. is the baby borned in switzerland or are they moving after the birth? .. as far as I know no member of a royal family can be borned in a foreign country.. but this one hasn't got any title so.. who knowss?

Heiress Victoria said:
By moving to switzerland they will definately recieve less help from the grand dukes and tessy's parents becasue although they can travell whenever they want to it's not the same to live in luxembourg city (where both of them have their families to help them with the child) than to by themselves...

by the way.. is the baby borned in switzerland or are they moving after the birth? .. as far as I know no member of a royal family can be borned in a foreign country.. but this one hasn't got any title so.. who knowss?

No one knows...I wish we did, but we don't. I personally have not heard a peep about the baby since the official announcement in September. :)

Toledo said:
These kids are not ready to have kids themselves.
AMEN! Sing it, sister [or brother]!!!! :)
Those are my feelings exactly. I'm happy enough for them but I have a bad feeling in my bones about this baby. I don't believe for a minute that Tessy and Louis are at all prepared for such a huge undertaking.

I am pretty much sure that the baby will be born here in Luxembourg, all the cildren of the grand duke and the grand duchess have been born in the same hospital (maternité grande duchesse charlotte) and there was (as far as I know) always the same doctor who helped (Dr.Borsi) and there fore I think that Louis and Tessys baby will also be born in this hospital.

suturegeisha said:
AMEN! Sing it, sister [or brother]!!!! :)
Those are my feelings exactly. I'm happy enough for them but I have a bad feeling in my bones about this baby. I don't believe for a minute that Tessy and Louis are at all prepared for such a huge undertaking.

Brother! :D
And. like the Grand Duchess of Luxemburgo, of spanish origins. And it does not matter what spanish/latin/latin american country she is from, spanish/latin women are extremely family oriented if not possesive. So I predict the Grand Duchess will be keeping a close eye on her grandchild even if the couple moved to the moon. That lucky baby is going to be part of one loving close knit family and the Grand Duchess could easily take over until the young parents mature some more. Just because they are able to reproduce does not make you an adult ready for the world before you get your life together.

Last edited:
OH My, I still can't believe Louis is going to become a father this month.
It still doesn't seem so real.
My guess is he and Tessy are in switzerland now.:rolleyes:
I very much doubt there in luxembourg, there would be far to much press interest.

I agree. The newspapers didn't make much of a fuss about finding out about the baby, but I'm positive that when the announcement is made that the baby was finally born that it'll be in the press.

Year, I think the baby is due at the end of the month around the 22nd.
There maybe press coverage on RTL television later this month, keep posted.;).

And when has Grand duchess Maria Teresa birthday?

I would hope the RTL would cover it. They probably will, after all they did do a whole long thing on Guillaume's bday, and it wasn't exactly an important bday, like his 25th or anything.

Well, nice birthday present:cool:

BTW right when the baby will born.

Actually, I don't think that March 22 is the exact due date of the baby- I believe everyone just kind of superimposed Maria Teresa's birthday over the baby's due date because we all want it to be born on that day. The press, nor the Grand Ducal house, has never given an exact due date IIRC.

It is getting closer to the due date for the baby so I think MT stayed home so someone would be there for Louis just in case the baby comes early or something.

Ditebaby said:
It is getting closer to the due date for the baby so I think MT stayed home so someone would be there for Louis just in case the baby comes early or something.

Has Maria Theresa said she wanted to be there for the birth?

But wouldn't it be nice if it were on MT's birthday? that would be another double celebration.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
And watch that the baby is born tomarrow just because we are discussing that.

:eek:No that would be too soon! Maybe he will be a late baby and be born in April.;)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Imagine if it were born on April fool's day!
That would be really funny. I cant wait for the baby to be born. Does anyone know the gender yet?

I wonder if the baby will be baptised in the church and if royals will be godparents to this baby?

I presume that it would be restricted to Louis or Tessy's families that godparents would be chosen as opposed to other royals. For other royal families it might be too much of a stigma to be associated with a child born out of wedlock, especially to two teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom