The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessvalondra
I may be the only one out there but I for one agree with Lindy80, I myself am the same age as Louis and perhaps it is just me and the social group I associate myself with but in no way are my friends and I grown enough to handle “adult situations” on our own. They are too just kids, no one is that grown at 19. All any guy at that age wants is sex.
You seem like a mature young lady....he can though if only for the fact he is royal, and has the palaces, money, staff and mommy and daddy to back him up.

I do not think we should or could equate their situation as the same kind as Frederik and Mary or Letizia and Felip, for example...older, mature, adults, finished with their education, and more worldly to handle marriage and children.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Maturity is achieved through experience. People mature as they grow older, because they experienced more things. Unless, tramatic experiences accured in his life, Louis, at 19, is not mature. Maybe we should begin looking at were Louis is in his development. Like Lady Marmarlade said, we cannot compair to Fredrik or Felip, because they are adults..Louis is an adolescent.

Verying somewhat on race and gender, by 19, 70% of females and 80% of males have lost thier virginity...

Old 10-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

A 19 year old can be mature, its just not common.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
Maturity is achieved through experience. People mature as they grow older, because they experienced more things. Unless, tramatic experiences accured in his life, Louis, at 19, is not mature. Maybe we should begin looking at were Louis is in his development. Like Lady Marmarlade said, we cannot compair to Fredrik or Felip, because they are adults..Louis is an adolescent.

Verying somewhat on race and gender, by 19, 70% of females and 80% of males have lost thier virginity...
But if maturity is achieved through experience, he'll become mature very quickly now! There'saying "You grow as your tasks grow" (sorry for not translating it any better) - that's what's going to happen now, he'll have to grow up quickly as a father. Having babies at the age of 19 is not precisely uncommon around the world, you know. It's only uncommon that we've got such a long time to grow up. It'sa luxury!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Gentry

Who knows what Louis and Tessy have planned for their lives. But I'm sure they will have all the help and guidance they need to go on .
Old 10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

I guess he will have to grow up quickly. That is if he decides to be responsible.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

what title will the baby have??
Old 11-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

his mid life crisis should be interesting. When he realizes he had a short childhood, and tries to capture it.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

What do you think he will do? He has already been bungee jumping.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
what title will the baby have??
None, unless the parents get married, and if they do it will more than likely be Prince/Princess of Nassau.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, it doesn't really seem like they are going to get married.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Courtier

are there any reports / pics of them published after this annocement was made ?
Old 11-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not since the pics of him voting.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Well, it doesn't really seem like they are going to get married.
In the announcement it was said that they won't get married soon so I guess we have to wait at least till 2007 for the marriage.

In my eyes Louis is still a little bit too young to get married. Does anybody know if he could be the youngest father among the royals next spring?
Old 11-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think he will be the youngest father. I think the only one that comes close is Fredrick.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Courtier

will he need to get a job to support the baby?

is he doing a maternity test to check it is his?
Old 11-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaLynn07
Thanks.:)

Does anyone have a scan of the article? (I'd buy the magazine, but they don't sell it anywhere near me...) I think there's a new picture from Prince Henri's birthday on the left in black and white.

Here's the picture on the site....(source- pointdevue.fr)
where is the larger version?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
will he need to get a job to support the baby?

is he doing a maternity test to check it is his?
I think since it said they were dating for a year, a paternity test won't be needed. He might get a job. But one that doesn't require too much work.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Aristocracy

I have the feeling that it would be easy for him to find a job. It would seem like he has a lot of connections
Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Since his father is the GD, I would say yes. But I find that royals in general have a very easy time finding jobs simply because they are royal.