Prince Louis Will Become A Father!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby is illegitimate so I'd say most likely not.

Jang said:
will Louis's child have a title prince or princess?

Not unless:
a] the parents get married and/or
b] the Grand Duke decides to give them that title

I think, if Louis and Tessy do wind up getting married someday, that the baby will get the title of prince or princess. After all, Henri elevated his cousins, niece and nephews from "Count/ess of Nassau" to "Prince/ss of Nassau" and they got the added title of His/Her Royal Highness. So I see no reason why he would not do it for his own grandchild.

Yes, if it all works out happily and without alot of drama, the child will probably get the title of prince/ss even if Louis and Tessy don't get married.

Even if the child does not get titled, we can all be sure that he/she will be in the spotlight.

After looking through 17 pages of this thread, I don't know what to say. Of course it's great that they decided to be honest about the birth and hopefully both parents will raise this baby together with all the love in the world. But then again, Louis is only 19 (what's the age of his gf?). My sister is 19 and I can't imagine her having a baby right now. (Can you see Chelsy Davy having a baby right now? I know they're different people but the age group is the same....) Most kids his age are off at college and experiencing new things and frankly being immature. It's normal. Maybe both are extremely mature but still....they are going to miss out on a huge part of their youth. But then again, this baby might be the best thing that happened to both of them. You never know. And I agree, there was a post somewhere that said no baby is a mistake.

I wonder what the relationship b/w Tessy is and the ducal family.

I would assume pretty good. They are probably happy that Louis is happy. :)

Last edited:
But is Louis really happy with this or was he basically forced into having this baby b/c his parents wouldn't allow an abortion?

Who knows? I'm sure it was a shock for him and her, but hey it happens, its just lucky Louis and Tessy have their parents support, and help of the royal staff.

I don't think Louis is completely happy right now. His life has taken a sharp and unexpected turn. I think it's normal for him to feel anxious, unsure, and just plain unhappy about the situation. Or he might just be ecstatic (I doubt that though). Down the road though as he sees his child grow up and sees himself in this child, Louis will be happy he did not get an abortion. Plus, he will have all the comforts of coming from a wealthy family that will also probably pitch in some help. I don't remember the exact statistic, but it says people who choose not to get abortions are happy with their decision at the end becasue they can't imagine not having their child that they love.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I think we should figure out when the baby is due and start a countdown until they become grandparents.

Sounds like a good, imo. Does anyone know when the baby is due? (Maybe someone that lives in Luxembourg has heard/read something?)

BeccaLynn07 said:
Sounds like a good, imo. Does anyone know when the baby is due? (Maybe someone that lives in Luxembourg has heard/read something?)

March. The baby is due sometime in March.

After calculating it tessy was 1 month along when they made the announcement. And looking at the date for when they made the announcement I'm guessing the baby is due towards the end of March. After the 21st some time.

I read from Ditebaby that Tessy was only one month along when the announcement was made. How come they told about the announcement so soon? Any ideas?

I'd say because the family would have rather tell the press before the press figured it out themselves.

grim_lady said:
I'd say because the family would have rather tell the press before the press figured it out themselves.

I agree with that assessment. Damage control. :)

Well only time will tell how far along she was when the announcement was made, and by time I mean that we can do calculations after Tessy actually gives birth.

Yes only time will tell, I thought they said it would be delivered in the fall or late summer.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I heard that she was at the end of her first three months, as is royal protocal.

Yes, she was. It was announced in September that the baby was due in March, so that means that she was at least three months along.

Still, Prince Louis is so young to be a father! :-s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom