Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope that she didn't 'use' Louis for her own advancement. The timing of the divorce/separation not that long after she finished her studies and secured several 'honorary positions' as a princess could be a red flag - or could be a coincidence.

I think that most definitely she used Louis. I remember when the story first broke that Louis was expecting a child with a young woman who happened to be a soldier along side him, the media depicted her a golddigger. Then she cleverly rehabilitated herself. She studied, learned to carry herself, looked refined and had two good looking boys. This worked and the Grand Duke decided to finally give her the title of princess after early misgivings. Now, the way that she is acting, completely classless and vindictive, I suspect it was all a roost to get that title.

Is the divorce final? I saw 2 pages back where she mentioned the miscarriage her words were "my divorce was" implying the past and that it is final. What was the Grand Ducal House decision concerning her title and the use of "Princess of Luxembourg "?

Is the divorce final? I saw 2 pages back where she mentioned the miscarriage her words were "my divorce was" implying the past and that it is final. What was the Grand Ducal House decision concerning her title and the use of "Princess of Luxembourg "?

I don't think it is final yet. She is still flaunting her princess of Luxembourg title (in combination with 'Antony', so incorrectly, and she won't be allowed to keep her title once the divorce is finalized.

this message is for Hereditary Princess - which article did she say all of that - I like to read it - I saw your message

unfortunately she already posted pic of Noah on her twitter with #singlemother post. I might be wrong but what does this kind of messages has to do with what she does professionally?

Technically it was a picture of her at work ?

I think that most definitely she used Louis. I remember when the story first broke that Louis was expecting a child with a young woman who happened to be a soldier along side him, the media depicted her a golddigger. Then she cleverly rehabilitated herself. She studied, learned to carry herself, looked refined and had two good looking boys. This worked and the Grand Duke decided to finally give her the title of princess after early misgivings. Now, the way that she is acting, completely classless and vindictive, I suspect it was all a roost to get that title.

I really wish we moved passed the days when women get themselves pregnant, and men are not to blame. This idea that Tessy trapped him into marriage by intentionally getting pregnant to get his money???

What did she have to rehabilitate herself from? Did Louis have to? She was young and got pregnant. Would you rather she have sat on her ass and ate bon bons and done nothing? She got a masters degree, helped found a charity, built a career and has helped raise 2 sons. Wow what a disgrace. She certainly should have hidden away in utter shame for being the obvious slut she was. The fact she tried to make a career for herself, what a gold digger :bang:

We have no idea how the marriage fell apart. Or what kind of divorce settlement she has been offered. Everyone suggesting she is just being vindictive and greedy, 'oh of course the royals will be generous'. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.

The sick old fashioned standards. Louis is the innocent little pricne who was ensnared by a gold digging whore who obviously tricked him into kids, and is now trying to steal all his money. Even suggestions she has a boy toy on the side. And Louis is this saintly father and ideal husband, who took pity on a woman, and is now being cuckholded.

Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events, Part 2 (April 2017 - present)

this message is for Hereditary Princess - which article did she say all of that - I like to read it - I saw your message

What do you mean? I don’t remember mentioning anything about an article in my post? I’m not sure if I’m understanding what you’re asking here.
If you mean the part where I mentioned that she is aware she is posting too much then that was meant purely in a hypothetical sense. If you’re asking about her personal account however it has been mentioned a few times in this thread.

Last edited:
I really wish we moved passed the days when women get themselves pregnant, and men are not to blame. This idea that Tessy trapped him into marriage by intentionally getting pregnant to get his money???

What did she have to rehabilitate herself from? Did Louis have to? She was young and got pregnant. Would you rather she have sat on her ass and ate bon bons and done nothing? She got a masters degree, helped found a charity, built a career and has helped raise 2 sons. Wow what a disgrace. She certainly should have hidden away in utter shame for being the obvious slut she was. The fact she tried to make a career for herself, what a gold digger :bang:

We have no idea how the marriage fell apart. Or what kind of divorce settlement she has been offered. Everyone suggesting she is just being vindictive and greedy, 'oh of course the royals will be generous'. We have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.

The sick old fashioned standards. Louis is the innocent little pricne who was ensnared by a gold digging whore who obviously tricked him into kids, and is now trying to steal all his money. Even suggestions she has a boy toy on the side. And Louis is this saintly father and ideal husband, who took pity on a woman, and is now being cuckholded.

Wow, I don't see anywhere in this thread where people said anything about her being a s***, not even close. Honestly, I find your use of the word offensive, and it's not the first time I've seen you use it. It's really out of place in any kind of a civil discussion, which this has been.

Tessy may not have started out as a gold digger, but she certainly has painted herself as one after the marriage broke down. All she seems to care about is money and her (soon to be former) title in the last months.

No one has painted Louis as an innocent in all this, it takes two to tango. He's at best naive, but honestly I think he's none to bright and certainly shares responsibility in the marriage breaking down. That said, I think it's more a case of Tessy loving the limelight and wanting to have more of a starring role in the family and Louis not wanting that kind of lifestyle that pushed her to make the break.

For the most part people here are saying that she's changed drastically since her separation. No one is saying she went into this marriage intending to take Louis' money and divorce him, we're saying we're disappointed that she seemed such a great princess and did a good job with her role but now she's focusing on the wrong things (vengeance, ridicule, self aggrandizement, money) and not on her boys.

In closing, I do wish you'd stop using the 's' word, it's very jarring to see it on this board imo.

To be fair we don't know wehether Tessy got pregnant deliberately to push Louis into marriage, or whether it was an accidental pregnancy and they got married and made the best of things. I don't see that either would make her a "slut" but she has acted as if her main interest now that she and L are getting divorced is to maintain her position as best she can.. hence all the stuff on social media...

Tessy may not have started out as a gold digger, but she certainly has painted herself as one after the marriage broke down. All she seems to care about is money and her (soon to be former) title in the last months.

No one has painted Louis as an innocent in all this, it takes two to tango. He's at best naive, but honestly I think he's none to bright and certainly shares responsibility in the marriage breaking down. That said, I think it's more a case of Tessy loving the limelight and wanting to have more of a starring role in the family and Louis not wanting that kind of lifestyle that pushed her to make the break.

For the most part people here are saying that she's changed drastically since her separation. No one is saying she went into this marriage intending to take Louis' money and divorce him, we're saying we're disappointed that she seemed such a great princess and did a good job with her role but now she's focusing on the wrong things (vengeance, ridicule, self aggrandizement, money) and not on her boys.

I agree with the sum of your post. :cool:

The bolded had never occurred to me. You may indeed be right. She may have wanted a more public royal life. Over time Tessy may have discovered that ambition in herself and it may have grown. They married young and Louis may have grown into a man who likes a very simple, uneventful, private life. Tessy grew up, too, but she saw what the life could be like in a very eventful and public way. Wrong husband for what she wanted for her life as it turned out, and so, when her newly discovered ambition wasn't going to happen if she stayed connected to Louis 'forever after' - 'until death us do part' can start to feel suffocating.

In the end, Tessy did what many women (and men) do who marry too young, especially because of a pregnancy and ill-considered subsequent action (marriage): eventually they seek release to follow their heart's desires (oft times). In Tessy's case, by marrying Louis, she may have discovered new horizons to be ambitious about. She may indeed have met a man more mature. or in sync, with her newly shaping self. Can't blame her (or Louis) for wanting out if that's how it was settling out.

Last edited:
If the above is somewhat of an accurate reflection of what happened (which is something I considered as well), the tragedy for Louis is that Tessy probably discovered all of this because of his position as a prince of Luxembourg and the exposure she got because of it. She would never have attained the same fame without him.

If the above is somewhat of an accurate reflection of what happened (which is something I considered as well), the tragedy for Louis is that Tessy probably discovered all of this because of his position as a prince of Luxembourg and the exposure she got because of it. She would never have attained the same fame without him.

Exactly so. :cool: Tessy is who she is because of marriage to Louis. The marriage itself changed her because, of course, marriage does that, but for Tessy the public royal life with all the attendant opportunities changed her far above just the marriage: it showed her, or changed, what she wanted from life.

I think the fact that they married young and wound up doing a lot of their maturing as a married couple made a difference.

In the end, the emotions are likely raw for them both. Give it some years and once each of them is settled down with a new partner and growing families, the mis-steps of youth will be forgotten. ;)

I'm catching up on this thread. I don't have a problem with Tessy revealing her miscarriage. It's personal; whatever she wants to share or not share is her decision. Tessy's advocacy and philanthropic work are admirable. I don't agree with all her actions though.

Louis gets less criticism but I've seen it here and on other royal websites/forums. That he's dull, dumb, or immature. Tessy does get more criticism because she's on social media and double standards - woman vs. man, commoner vs. royal. It's not fair. There's not much to write about on Louis. Tessy? Easy target.

I frown on Tessy promoting chocolates, dresses, and such but it's understandable for now. Finances are a major concern in divorce. She's probably taking on these endorsements in case the settlement + her VICE Media salary isn't enough whenever the divorce becomes final. I'm hoping she gets a fair settlement and ditches these deals post-divorce.

IMO she should drop "Princess de Luxembourg" and focus on building up Tessy Antony the brand. It's been over a year since decree nisi, enough transition time.

Of course she woudnt.. and IMO It looks tacky for a royal, to be involved in commerce.. unless they are very low In the rankings and weren't ever intended to do royal public duties. I think that Tessy is probably annoying the Lux RF, and they wll be less genereous to her than if she led a quiet life till the divorce is settled.

Right you are. The fact that Tessy got a huge boost from the Luxembourg Ducal family is often overlooked.

Last edited:
I agree with the sum of your post. :cool:

The bolded had never occurred to me. You may indeed be right. She may have wanted a more public royal life. Over time Tessy may have discovered that ambition and it may have grown. They married young and Louis may have grown into a man who likes a very simple, uneventful, private life. Tessy grew up, too, but she saw what the life could be like in a very eventful and public way. Wrong husband for what she wanted for her life as it turned out, and so, when her newly discovered ambition wasn't going to happen if she stayed connected to Louis 'forever after' and 'until death us do part' can start to feel suffocating.

That's an interesting perspective and I believe you might be right. Tessy does seem to enjoy the limelight and this also includes her private life; whereas IIRC Louis hasn't yet come forward since the divorce and that already indicates the two different personalities and lifestyle preferences. Sometimes opposites attract but in this case, it seems that they have done the opposite (perhaps when they were young it worked out but not now, as you have said).

Wow, I don't see anywhere in this thread where people said anything about her being a s***, not even close. Honestly, I find your use of the word offensive, and it's not the first time I've seen you use it. It's really out of place in any kind of a civil discussion, which this has been.

In closing, I do wish you'd stop using the 's' word, it's very jarring to see it on this board imo.

Hear, hear.

I personally don't have a problem with her talking about the miscarriage, it's her experience and her body. There is no reason to hide it if she feels all right to talk about it. If I were Louis I would have a bigger problem with the mother of my kids calling herself a single mother. I thought single parenthood means assuming all responsibilities for a kid, without the support of a partner. Otherwise it's co-parenting. She is so far from being a single parent with the support of her husband and what I assume to be her husband's family. She really has to be more tactful and self-aware.

Tessy at her Instagram:
Papa - you have been my rock in the sea during these turbulent 3 years of divorce...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDhcvoBj_6/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Tessy will soon have her own website
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDzOgKhbT-/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

The Social Entrepreneur, Business Woman and Philanthropist, and princess de Luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2UQZsB2r9/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk98OzShjwj/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Are there Gabriel and Noah with their grandpa?

Bit worrying IMO if she is setting up her own website but asking her instagram followers what topics she should talk about. Surely she must have an idea if she is starting a website

Tessy at her Instagram:
Papa - you have been my rock in the sea during these turbulent 3 years of divorce...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDhcvoBj_6/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Tessy will soon have her own website
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDzOgKhbT-/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

The Social Entrepreneur, Business Woman and Philanthropist, and princess de Luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2UQZsB2r9/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk98OzShjwj/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

3 years... That's one more than we were previously told. So apparently, she already knew were things were heading in 2015 when she had just graduated. Picture of the family at the national day 3 years ago (am I right that afterwards she started wearing a lot of the young designer that also designed her attention grabbing dress of 2016)

Last edited:
This girl needs to learn how to keep her private business private...she's like one of those FB friends who has to overshare her life details.

LaRae

Why "unfortunately"? It's just two little boys and their grandpa!

That's fine with me too. On a birthday it's not uncommon for parents to share a picture of their children with the grandparent...

Nonetheless, it is clear she is not writing to her father even though she pretends she is - as it's a bit weird to explain to him that Differdange is their home city :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This mention about Differdange is probably for her followers, they might not know it.

Don't forget she also has a private instagram account so I'm sure the mention of her hometown was for her followers. Maybe she thinks she'll get more sympathy reminding everyone she is a local girl from Lux.

:previous: It does seem like she is using the "local girl" card to gain more sympathy from her followers as she has been emphasising the point that she is from Luxembourg a lot recently. Just this morning or yesterday she posted a photo of her in a tracksuit with a Luxembourg badge on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom