The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Why "unfortunately"? It's just two little boys and their grandpa!
That's fine with me too. On a birthday it's not uncommon for parents to share a picture of their children with the grandparent...

Nonetheless, it is clear she is not writing to her father even though she pretends she is - as it's a bit weird to explain to him that Differdange is their home city

Old 07-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Majesty

This mention about Differdange is probably for her followers, they might not know it.

Old 07-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Royal Highness

Don't forget she also has a private instagram account so I'm sure the mention of her hometown was for her followers. Maybe she thinks she'll get more sympathy reminding everyone she is a local girl from Lux.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It does seem like she is using the "local girl" card to gain more sympathy from her followers as she has been emphasising the point that she is from Luxembourg a lot recently. Just this morning or yesterday she posted a photo of her in a tracksuit with a Luxembourg badge on.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Royal Highness

At this point I honestly think she'll try anything to get sympathy and attention from her followers.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

I saw on Tessy’s Instagram story she asked followers to send her questions which she would pick from to answer later that day. One of the questions she selected to answer was “which is your favourite tiara?” I didn’t hear her answer as my phone was turned down but why on earth pick that question?!
Old 07-12-2018, 04:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I saw on Tessy’s Instagram story she asked followers to send her questions which she would pick from to answer later that day. One of the questions she selected to answer was “which is your favourite tiara?” I didn’t hear her answer as my phone was turned down but why on earth pick that question?!
Honest answer from Tessy should be: "I have not one diadem."
Old 07-12-2018, 05:04 AM
Commoner

Quote:
she said they all gorgeous but the wine leaves one is her favorite (she wore it to her last National Day gala)

she also answered questions about Lux family and Louis
Old 07-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Why a 3 years divorce ???
Old 07-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Royal Highness

think she is including time separated as well maybe?
Old 07-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

She was also asked if she missed being married, and her answer was that she missed being married to the man she married. Implying Louis had changed during their marriage of course.

She went on to mention how good a father Louis was and that she still counted him as her best friend.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Now that she is no longer in a public royal sphere in Luxembourg, she seems to be definitely treating her current lifestyle as that of a celebrity one - it's just a fun feature on Instagram but royals don't tend to do such "question and answer" sessions - especially by answering questions about the family and her former marriage (and, even tiaras). Many Instagrammers are having fun with this new feature but whilst Tessy is still using her princely title and thus still has somewhat of a connection to the GDF I think she should have been more general with questions asked (she should have sticked to answering the kind of questions such as "what is your favourite restaurant in Luxembourg" as one of her followers asked her, rather than questions about her private life). I don't think this to be purposefully restrictive or "old-fashioned", but because I worry that gossip magazines or the tabloids will notice this and spin these questions into juicy gossip stories, and we know that Tessy does not respond very well to these.

Old 07-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Since they married fairly young, its not surprising that Louis has changed. IMO you can see that Tessy has changed as well. That's what happens (or is supposed to at least) when you age...you mature (at least that's the hope). For some couples who marry young, they mature at the same pace or one picks up the slack for the other or it simply doesn't work. That's the chance in any relationship to be honest...whether you marry or committed to each other without the legal necessities or you are young and/or old.

That being said, Tessy needs to acknowledge that without her marriage to Louis and all that it entails comes the good and the bad. I am not saying that she doesn't but she gives the impression (to me anyway) that she is just a regular woman. No, you are not.

Likewise, if you consistently put yourself out there in regards to social media...people rightly or wrongly feel the need to share their opinions about your life. You are, after all, sharing it with the world.

Frankly, I am old school and I don't understand the need to share EVERYTHING with everyone but that is just me. I guess my point is, there are some stories that need to be told and some that don't. Something to think about.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy 32nd Borthday to Prince Louis!

The Palace share some pictures of him

https://www.facebook.com/courgranddu...75361615849083

and wish from Tessy and his boys!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_mXnaB...rom_luxembourg
Old 08-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

On Instagram Tessy has announced her new website. She has called it Tessy de Nassau.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQ-9Dbh...d=m73sk6au5nwe
Old 08-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
On Instagram Tessy has announced her new website. She has called it Tessy de Nassau.com

At her website she is Tessy de Nassau, Princess of Luxembourg.
At her Twitter she is Tessy Antony, Princess de Luxembourg.
At her Instagram she is tessy_from_luxembourg
Old 08-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Ehh… I still think she should build up Tessy Antony. Well, there are plenty of women who keep their ex-husbands' last name so maybe it's possible? If Louis didn't object to "de Nassau" or divorce isn't final, Tessy can continue to use Princess, de Nassau, whatever combination she wants for now.

I took another look at Louis' new birthday photo. He should have shaved or started growing the mustache/beard earlier. The Cour updated his bio:
Quote:
Prince Louis graduated from Birkbeck University in London and now holds a Master's degree in Psychosocial Studies. Currently Prince Louis lives in Paris and works as a consultant for Laurent Meeschaert Conseil.
2018 English PDF
Old 08-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Wow. Most of the photos she's used look like screenshots that have been blown up too large and lost their resolution in the process. It's pretty much amateur hour.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:

I find it odd that she has tagged various fan accounts in the photo, as royals and celebrities don't tend to tag fan accounts as such in photos on Instagram. It's nice that she interacts with fan accounts but it just seems strange to tag them in a post to me.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:07 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonytick View Post
Wow. Most of the photos she's used look like screenshots that have been blown up too large and lost their resolution in the process. It's pretty much amateur hour.
Wow. I can't believe I used to admire her. The website just reeks of narcissism.