Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis has according to his Linkedin worked as Consultant at Laurent Meeschaert conseil in Paris area since May this year.
He continues also still as Chairman of the NextGen Council of the Audaces Foundation and Advisory Committee Member at Audaces Impact.
Louis de Nassau - Consultant - Laurent Meeschaert conseil _ LinkedIn

Louis de Nassau has experience in the humanitarian world, environmental management and the sector of impact investing. He has been on a constant search for the best way to improve the coherence between human well-being, the wider social and economic context, and environmental sustainability.
After completing an MA in Psychosocial Studies and his training in authentic leadership, he trained as a professional business coach under the leadership of Laurent Meeschaert.
Our team - LAURENT MEESCHAERT Consultants

Louis has written about dyslexia and coaching to the website
Dyslexia and coaching - LAURENT MEESCHAERT

Last edited:
It looks like the firm Louis is working at is spevialising jn personal voaching. They specificalky state that thry also work in/from London, so I assume that will be Louis (as the team only consists of 4 people). I his inteoduction dyslexia coaching is mentioned specifically and there only news article is also about dyslexia.

It looks like the firm Louis is working at is spevialising jn personal voaching. They specificalky state that thry also work in/from London, so I assume that will be Louis (as the team only consists of 4 people). I his inteoduction dyslexia coaching is mentioned specifically and there only news article is also about dyslexia.

They had updated Louis's introduction with mentioning dyslexia.

Louis has written also another article to the website, it is only in french.
Language et coaching - Laurent Meeschaert Conseil

Since when is she 'good friends' with Lady Kitty Spencer?

I cannot recall reading about the miscarriage. Hope thst Louis is ok with her telling the world as apparently at first they decidd not to share.

I don't remember it either. though I understand if they both decided not to tell the world when it happened.

A very insensative way to talk about a miscarriage in my opinion. Obvioulsy as it happened to her Tessy can do as she pleases but I don’t think its right to be so brazen about something so upsetting. Of course woman should be able to talk about it however they want but I just find it almost as a throw away remark, a teaser almost, quite wrong. I certainly hope she has talked about it with Louis before hand.

I agree that her way of speaking about hesrelf seems self praising and pushy but If she had a miscarriage, I can't see what is "brazen' about speaking about it.

She isn't really talking about it (at least not in this statement) but merely mentioning it and joining it with her divorcd as two events that had a huge impact on her. Had they discussed it previously in public and shared how painful the experience had been but how they found support (etc) - or not - than it would be more logical to mention it in passing.

No reason to be ashamed of having had a miscarriage.

No reason to be ashamed of having had a miscarriage.

Not at all - but not everyone wants the whole world to know; so I just hope it was a joined decision to go public as she is talking about Louis's child as well. And especially as she herself describes it as a very defining moment in her life it is a little weird that she mentions in passing.

I mean, it's Tessy's body. She was the one who went through the miscarriage. How she wants to talk about it is her choice. Whether she thoroughly discusses it or mentions it in passing, it is her choice. If you don't agree with it, that's on you.

I get that Tessy has really screwed up in this past year or so, but to nitpick on this just seems wrong. There's plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Tessy, but I don't see this as one.

I found the post to be well done. Especially as she says in the post that she wants to focus on the positives in her life, i.e. her sons.

Each woman has every right to deal with a miscarriage in her own way. If, at this point in her life, Tessy feels comfortable to share it in this way, we should applaud her for discussing it (though there is certainly nothing wrong with never talking about it) and for opening the door for others to see that they are not the only ones who go through it and that they can talk about it as much or as little as they like.

Not at all - but not everyone wants the whole world to know; so I just hope it was a joined decision to go public as she is talking about Louis's child as well. And especially as she herself describes it as a very defining moment in her life it is a little weird that she mentions in passing.

I agree. It is an extremely private matter, and Louis lost also a child, not only Tessy. Hopefully Tessy has spoken about this with Louis and they have agreed that Tessy can speak about it freely.

Tessy is very contradictory at her Instagram: she posts a lot of photos of her children, she tries so hard to show that she is an important person doing a fantastic job to save the world and help the people - and then she posts posts like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVXXerBDLI/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Thanks, LadyFinn. If Louis is ok with it than of course she can share it in any way they agreed on but it's not only her story because she is the woman. It's equally Louis's story of loosing their child.

I think it is important that topics like this one are discussed, so if people are willing to do so among family and friends and with the wider public I encourage and welcome that.

For Tessy's message that she wants to focus on the positive mentioning her miscarriage wasn't needed. Therefore, it came across as attention seeking (which of course is my interpretation in the light of her behavior over the last year and a half).

I mean, it's Tessy's body. She was the one who went through the miscarriage. How she wants to talk about it is her choice. Whether she thoroughly discusses it or mentions it in passing, it is her choice. If you don't agree with it, that's on you.

I ge as much or as little as they like.
I agree. I would like to like her but she does often seem silly. however, if she wants to mention her miscarriage now, it is her body and her choice...

This is a difficult argument for me because I agree with both views; that Tessy has the right to a choice to post about her miscarriage (and I agree with those who said that it was quite a subtle mention in comparison to her previous exposure of her private life) and that such a matter is very personal. I also, like others here, hope that Louis is comfortable with Tessy posting about her miscarriage as whilst it's her choice, it was also Louis's child and he also has the right to decide whether such matters are posted out in the open.
Overall though I agree that the post was generally harmless.

I get that Tessy has really screwed up in this past year or so, but to nitpick on this just seems wrong. There's plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Tessy, but I don't see this as one.

I found the post to be well done. Especially as she says in the post that she wants to focus on the positives in her life, i.e. her sons.

Each woman has every right to deal with a miscarriage in her own way. If, at this point in her life, Tessy feels comfortable to share it in this way, we should applaud her for discussing it (though there is certainly nothing wrong with never talking about it) and for opening the door for others to see that they are not the only ones who go through it and that they can talk about it as much or as little as they like.

Hear, hear.

Just to point out, Tessy has openly said this is her public instagram account and that she does have a personal one as well which is private.

my oh my

no offense to any of her fans, but Tessy seems to be the only one who keeps stirring that drama pot.

Does she count Daily Mail and Privat a press (that's very flattering for them, I'm sure). Privat has written multiple articles about MT weight, Steph and Gui lack of children, Felix illegitimate child, literally the school address Alexandra was in States and God knows what else over the years. I sincerely doubt LRF paid for it or any other articles.

Also, as used to be big supporter of both her and Louis, my opinion on Tessy has changed dramatically over the last 2 years. Honestly, she has no one else to blame but herself for reactions that she is receiving.

and no I'm not getting paid by "some people" :D

What a bizarre IG post: Me, me, look at me, how much they all love me!

A narcissistic & infantile message once again. One could forgive a 8 y/o for fantasizing about such things after binge watching Disney movies, but from somebody in her 30-ties it is worrying behavior.

Doesn't she work in PR? If so she must be lousy at her job if her own PR on instagram is an indicator for it. It accomplishes the opposite from what she seems to be aiming for. The Lux GD family does not need to pay anybody at all -as she is hinting at- she is the one who creates her own bad press.

AnnaBelleWallis said:
and no I'm not getting paid by "some people"

If only we were ;)

Last edited:
my oh my

no offense to any of her fans, but Tessy seems to be the only one who keeps stirring that drama pot.

Does she count Daily Mail and Privat a press (that's very flattering for them, I'm sure). Privat has written multiple articles about MT weight, Steph and Gui lack of children, Felix illegitimate child, literally the school address Alexandra was in States and God knows what else over the years. I sincerely doubt LRF paid for it or any other articles.

Also, as used to be big supporter of both her and Louis, my opinion on Tessy has changed dramatically over the last 2 years. Honestly, she has no one else to blame but herself for reactions that she is receiving.

and no I'm not getting paid by "some people" :D

I 100% feel the same. Such posts from Tessy as this recent one with her at the Luxembourg national day feels like a cry for attention. I'm getting quite tired of it and have often started skipping these kind of posts on Instagram as they're all the same. It's clear that this divorce has changed Tessy negatively but I just wish she wouldn't come across as so attention-seeking. Before she separated from Louis, I admired her and thought that she was a reserved, down to earth and discreet member of the GDF...

:previous: I feel the same as you. Except I think she was this way all along, and the divorce and her detachment from the Grand Ducal family opened up Pandora's box for the "real" Tessy to emerge.

She sees herself as a latter day Diana Princess of Wales...cut off from a powerful Royal family with two little boys. But any resemblance between herself and the late Diana Spencer are purely surface....she is not as cunning or shrewd as Diana and certainly not nearly as sympathetic.

I used to root for this young woman like crazy after initial misgivings. I have no clue how I could have gotten it so wrong.:sad:

My advice would be that she moves back to Luxembourg if she is so unhappy in London - her posts suggest otherwise. And either this weekend must have been exceptionally good or her life and especially her weekends spent with her family and close friends have been terrible for years (hopefully her friends don't read her Instagram) or she is just overly dramatic (the most likely option).

Edit: Just saw it was her parent's 40th wedding anniversary they were celebrating.

:previous: I feel the same as you. Except I think she was this way all along, and the divorce and her detachment from the Grand Ducal family opened up Pandora's box for the "real" Tessy to emerge.

She sees herself as a latter day Diana Princess of Wales...cut off from a powerful Royal family with two little boys. But any resemblance between herself and the late Diana Spencer are purely surface....she is not as cunning or shrewd as Diana and certainly not nearly as sympathetic.

I used to root for this young woman like crazy after initial misgivings. I have no clue how I could have gotten it so wrong.:sad:
I truly hope that she didn't 'use' Louis for her own advancement. The timing of the divorce/separation not that long after she finished her studies and secured several 'honorary positions' as a princess could be a red flag - or could be a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tessy has now also Twitter
Tessy Antony, Princess de Luxembourg (@tessy_de) _ Twitter

"After being pushed for years now from my colleagues, friends and followers I finally gave in�� here is my official twitter account which is solely there to discuss my work on women empowerment, women’s rights, education, health and women security ✨���� I am looking forward to debate with you"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4zuhNhWuS/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Tessy published also this ... strange poem at her Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3l7xUh7Bt/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Tessy has now also Twitter
Tessy Antony, Princess de Luxembourg (@tessy_de) _ Twitter

"After being pushed for years now from my colleagues, friends and followers I finally gave in�� here is my official twitter account which is solely there to discuss my work on women empowerment, women’s rights, education, health and women security ✨���� I am looking forward to debate with you"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4zuhNhWuS/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Tessy published also this ... strange poem at her Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3l7xUh7Bt/?taken-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

It's all someone else's fault with Tessy, she needs to grow up and get over her martyr complex. I see the poem as just another swipe and Louis and family. She's so full of herself it's pathetic. It's so sad to see what she's become, I really thought she was down to earth before. To paraphrase her poem, now I see through HER lies.

I like the part where she says she was "pushed for years" by friends, colleagues etc to join Twitter.:lol::whistling:

This won't end well.:sad:

:previous: I felt the same... and her need to emphasise that she will only use Twitter for work related issues seems rather off, as if she is herself aware that she sometimes overshares a little on her Instagram. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like her account will end up like her public Instagram.

I have to say, I'm very curious about the content on her personal account given the fact that the content on her public account is already quite intimate. :whistling:

it is sad to see all the comments she makes about Louis and his family. if she does it so often on instagram, I can only imagine things she says at home. Boys growing up in this kind of environment is no good for anyone.

unfortunately she already posted pic of Noah on her twitter with #singlemother post. I might be wrong but what does this kind of messages has to do with what she does professionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom