The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Had it been announced that she had a TV series before? I don't remember it.
Tessy wrote to her Instagram about the TV series: "still secret will be wonderful. Takes another few months until the press statement is made"

Old 01-25-2019, 12:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Tessy wrote to her Instagram about the TV series: "still secret will be wonderful. Takes another few months until the press statement is made"
Why bother with a press statement, when you have Tessy busy publicising!!

Old 01-25-2019, 12:10 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I think the big problem with Tessy is sharing her whole life and divorce story with the world.
Agreed, but social media has lured millions of the world's most self-absorbed people into sharing personal information that may backfire on them. There are legions of tessies out there...
Old 01-25-2019, 01:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting that Tessy still uses "Princess Tessy of Luxembourg" on her WEF delegate passes - I guess it probably gets her more access than if she was Tessy de Nassau or Tessy Antony

The microphone she was holding said Swedish Lunch which appears to be some sort of fringe event at Davos
https://www.swedishlunch.com/
Old 01-25-2019, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Dear Lord why on earth is Tessy Attention...I mean Antony at Davos?

14 May 1643-Death of Louis XIII de France /Louis II de Navarre
Old 01-25-2019, 02:44 PM
Aristocracy

Well, I guess she has worked in a variety of business consulting positions and is now a "patron" of the UNA-UK. And is technically still a Princess soon to be ex princess, which does open doors.

Whether or not she'd be there without the latter is a question but I can see why she'd be there now. I'm kind of fascinated about what her TV series will be. I hope it's not something along the lines "I used to be a Princess - The Next Chapter"
Old 01-25-2019, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Upcoming TV series ,hopefully she will keep her sons out of it ,her 15 minutes is well and truly up!

Old 01-25-2019, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wondered when we'd get a TV series on Tessy and am surprised we haven't had one already! I would be interested to know what Louis and her sons really make of all of this. Of course we don't know who initiated the divorce, though if I were him or a relative/close friend of his I'd be feeling pretty uncomfortable and annoyed at this point.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-26-2019, 04:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting, hasn't Tessy claimed her and Martha Louise (also there) are friends
Old 01-26-2019, 05:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Upcoming TV series ,hopefully she will keep her sons out of it ,her 15 minutes is well and truly up!
Agreed. I was just thinking about that hopefully her TV series isn't a reality-TV of her life, where she shows also her sons as much as she shows them at her social media.
Old 01-26-2019, 06:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

I imagine if she were to include the boys that Louis and his family would intervene.
Old 01-26-2019, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Well, I guess she has worked in a variety of business consulting positions and is now a "patron" of the UNA-UK. And is technically still a Princess soon to be ex princess, which does open doors.

Whether or not she'd be there without the latter is a question but I can see why she'd be there now. I'm kind of fascinated about what her TV series will be. I hope it's not something along the lines "I used to be a Princess - The Next Chapter"
I'd imagne that the terms of her divorce would forbid her doing any kind of tell all TV stuff or the sort of programme that would make it appear that she was "now an ordinary working mum, after being a Princess....:
Old 02-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Louis has written an article about dyslexia to the website of Laurent Meeschaert Conseil.
Saving Dyslexia - LAURENT MEESCHAERT CONSEIL
Old 02-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Unsurprisingly Tessy has commented on the issue surrounding trolling and the Duchess of Sussex:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-defence.html

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-11-2019, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I doubt any of the DM readers are even aware who she is! 'Royal ally indeed'

Old 02-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It would be nice if Tessy "mother-of-two-princes" Antoni would take her own advice and "stay kind". Her posts on social media have not been universally flattering about the paternal family of her children.

Tessy is trying to cling on to her royal status with every fingernail that she has, rather disappointing for a "self-empowered woman" as she claims to be.

The Lux. court/ GD family must be rather unhappy with the spectacle that she has made of herself and -by extension- of them. Meddling in the business of other royal families may be the very last thing that these people want to do. It must be utterly embarrasing to have a (former) daughter-in-law who is -IMHO- abusing her title for personal gain, especially as she does it so very publicly.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Tessy become Montessori UK new Global Partner of Education.

"We welcome Princess Tessy of Luxembourg as MSN’s new Global Partner of Education. She will help raise the profile of Montessori across the UK and worldwide and support our social impact work. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuGgikZhxzX/

Tessy prepares back to Luxemburg new projects :

"I will be in Luxembourg much more in the near future for some exciting new projects �� for almost a decade I wasn’t allowed to do anything back home. My heart is racing of joy to be back home"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuIrqujl2wa/
Old 02-21-2019, 04:17 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I am not sure what being a 'Global Partner' means but supporting education is a worthwhile thing to do, so good for her.

Are her sons attending a Montessori school? I thought they were at a boarding school for most of the week? I have never heard of a Montessori boarding school, which perhaps would be a strange thing considering the value Maria Montessori placed on family life.
Old 02-21-2019, 04:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
It would be nice if Tessy "mother-of-two-princes" Antoni would take her own advice and "stay kind". Her posts on social media have not been universally flattering about the paternal family of her children.

Tessy is trying to cling on to her royal status with every fingernail that she has, rather disappointing for a "self-empowered woman" as she claims to be.

The Lux. court/ GD family must be rather unhappy with the spectacle that she has made of herself and -by extension- of them. Meddling in the business of other royal families may be the very last thing that these people want to do. It must be utterly embarrasing to have a (former) daughter-in-law who is -IMHO- abusing her title for personal gain, especially as she does it so very publicly.
Everything you said is so true! I love how you worded it, "Tessy [mother-of-two-children] Antony!" She's so transparent, constantly hammering in her connection to the royal family, YES, that family she trashes [remember the meme "throw out the garbage]? If it wasn't for that royal family she wouldn't have all of these good paying nebulous "jobs." I mean, what does she do? Lord have mercy.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:05 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Louis has written an article about dyslexia to the website of Laurent Meeschaert Conseil.
Saving Dyslexia - LAURENT MEESCHAERT CONSEIL
That is a thought provoking article and written in such a way that you don't have to be a highly educated intellectual to grasp the concept.