Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At TRF we do not intend to discontinue posting events of Tessy. It is likely that after her divorce we will give her a thread of her own, just as is the case with the countess of Frederiksborg. Having opinions & discussing them is what a discussion board is about.

Last edited:
Luxarazzi are wise because we know anything about Prince Louis at that moment .

I don't expect TRF to stop posting about Princess Tessy. I shared Luxarazzi post in case anyone wondered why the best blog on the GDF no longer reports on Tessy.

Has the press stipulated if Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah will spend any time at Christmas with their mother?

I haven't read anything in the press and I suspect they're too busy crazing after Harry to report on Louis's family (though the hungry media will be at it soon). Regardless of what the press says/will say, it seems pretty clear to me through Tessy's instagram that they'll be spending Christmas with their mother.

I haven't read anything in the press and I suspect they're too busy crazing after Harry to report on Louis's family (though the hungry media will be at it soon). Regardless of what the press says/will say, it seems pretty clear to me through Tessy's instagram that they'll be spending Christmas with their mother.

The boys were last Christmas with Tessy on a long holiday in Florida, it would be logical that they spend this Christmas with their father.

Last Chrismas there was no Divorce Announcement.

No, but the couple had already separated (but it was not known) and people speculated about why Tessy and the boys were in Florida without Louis.

Tessy has posted to her Instagram, that when her sons are staying at Louis' home, she still has to read bedtime story to them via Skype.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I wonder what her 11- and 10-year old sons think about this, and have their friends heard that their mother still reads them bedtime stories. And everyone knows that Louis is dyslexic, is this some kind of dig to Louis?

I don't think it's a dig at Louis. He got help for his dyslexia and if was still a huge issue, he probably wouldn't be pursuing a Master's degree.

Maybe bedtime stories is an activity Tessy always did while Louis has other activities with the boys. It's nice some traditions carry over to the new normal and Tessy should enjoy it while it lasts. Indeed, the boys will outgrow bedtime stories soon.

Did she use the words 'have to' as that would imply that Louis is failing. If she said that she made it a priority to read to her sons every night, even when they are with Louis the message would be quite different. In both cases I wonder whether their sons are happy about her sharing the information.

I am struggling to see how this could be a dig at Louis, but I do think that it is somewhat embarrassing for Gabriel and Noah that their mother shares this information about them. I hope Tessy is posting such photos with her son's consent. I know that I wouldn't be happy as a ten year old if my mother had publicly shared something personal and private like this.

I'm not really sure its appropriate she takes on such roles, for which she obviously receives some sort of payment, while still married. Can't she wait for the divorce to go through?

I'm not really sure its appropriate she takes on such roles, for which she obviously receives some sort of payment, while still married. Can't she wait for the divorce to go through?

Heu... She needs money. She (and Prince Louis) have to earn their own living, as all their siblings. Only the Hereditary Grand-Duke has an allowance.

I can understand where you're coming from but I think Tessy's involvement with these sorts of things are fine. Even though she's no longer an official member of the GDF, many people still associate her as being "Princess Tessy" so in that respect she is a public (?) figure and can still represent charities and organisations associated with her role as princess.

Heu... She needs money. She (and Prince Louis) have to earn their own living, as all their siblings. Only the Hereditary Grand-Duke has an allowance.
She has a job... so, I would suppose that's how she earns money. Sidekicks to get more money because of your celebrity status as the estranged wife of a Luxembourgish prince is quite different and not as appropriate.

I can understand where you're coming from but I think Tessy's involvement with these sorts of things are fine. Even though she's no longer an official member of the GDF, many people still associate her as being "Princess Tessy" so in that respect she is a public (?) figure and can still represent charities and organisations associated with her role as princess.

But this is a commercial product? I'm all for her supporting charities and charitable products but this seems to be a commercial product that benefits a company thus is fair tonassume Tessy is being made or receiving something for this endorsement (payment or benefits in kind). I don't think that is appropriate for someone still married into the family and still carrying HRH and Princess title. Of course she can have a job but one that uses her Royal connections to promote something so noticeably is wrong IMO.
Hopefully this isn't a sign of her future work, former Princess for hire a la Fergie?

Tessy has never been, and never would have been, an official member of the Luxembourg royal family. Even when they eventually did give her and her sons a title. Louis had to give up his place in the family, and they were always private citizens. They attended events like someone like Zara did.

Should Claire and Felix not be allowed to sell wine because they are using their royal status to do so? Or is it okay because Felix was born into his title. Unlike Tessy, they are actually part of the working royal family.

Tessy has a job correct. But how she chooses to support herself and her two sons in an expensive city, is her choice as a private citizen. As long as she is not bringing any embarrassment on her sons, no reason anyone should complain.

She is doing a wonderful job of supporting a number of charities. She had no obligation to, as she is a private citizen, always has been. She balances work, charity and her sons (and until recently school).

http://www.imgrum.org/media/1681511930868821198_596096510
This is also something Tessy recently posted, IMO her instagram account is very revealing and she needs to think a little more carefully about what she posts, one day her boys will be grown up enough to read and see what she has said and draw their own conclusions.

I didn't say it was okay for Felix to sell wine did I? I was talking about Tessy because that is what thread we are in. But as you mention it, producing something like wine and selling it is different IMO from being paid in someway to simply promote something for a company. If the wine is rubbish even a title won't save Felix fom it failing. He is making something and selling it in an open market where people can choose not to buy it. I'm not saying its right but it is different IMO. If Tessy wants to go and make her own chocolates and sell them then good luck to her, but yes I think its wrong to use her status to make money advertising things for other people (she may not have been an official member of the Luxembourg royal family but are you telling me she is advertising chocolate because she is Tessy Antony from Luxembourg, really, The HRH and Princess had no bearing on it at all?)

Last edited:
Prince Louis and Family, News & Events, Part 2 (April 2017 - present)

But this is a commercial product? I'm all for her supporting charities and charitable products but this seems to be a commercial product that benefits a company thus is fair tonassume Tessy is being made or receiving something for this endorsement (payment or benefits in kind). I don't think that is appropriate for someone still married into the family and still carrying HRH and Princess title. Of course she can have a job but one that uses her Royal connections to promote something so noticeably is wrong IMO.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of her future work, former Princess for hire a la Fergie?

I know this is a commercial product - I still don’t see a problem with it. It’s just a bar of chocolate. As long as the product isn’t inappropriate I have no problem with Tessy doing this. Prince Charles uses his royal position with his Duchy Originals brand for Waitrose. It’s all good rep for the company anyway, and many famous people use their name to support products they use.

Furthermore, what about all of the products that are by royal appointment in Britain? (I don’t know if other countries do this.) One could argue that the BRF in its whole is using its name to advertise products - including chocolate, just like Tessy. Royals are people too and it’s only natural for them to want to do things that others do.

Last edited:
The time has gone that peasants and serfs provided for the living of royals. The late Prince Friso of the Netherlands was a co-founder-shareholder of WizzAir, a large commercial budget airline based in Hungary. He was co-founder-shareholder of a commercial MRI Centre. Later director of an uranium enrichment site. The Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium is a banker. The Fürst von Hohenzollern is CEO of various family-related companies. They simply get no allowance and have to make their own living. The late King Michael of Romania had various jobs in Switzerland as he was short of money. Etc. Tessy and Louis really have to find ways to earn a living, so good for her that she took the opportunity.

Last edited:
Video, Tessy's New Year's greeting at the Instagram of W One Knightsbridge Clinic (Aesthetic & Cosmetic Clinic: Award Winning & Internationally Renowned Surgeons & Doctors, has changed their Instagram name from W1Wellness)
"Greetings from W One’s Patron HRH Princess Tessy de Luxembourg wishing everyone a great 2018 ahead and be the best version of yourself"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVRLegg7XL/?taken-by=woneknightsbridge

Tessy's interview is at the newest TopCity Magazine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdOPy2uFwSn/?taken-by=topcity_official

Last edited:
I don't agree , this thread should be tittled Tessy from Luxembourg.
85 posts for Tessy and for Louis not even 5 !

When they are officially divorced, they will have separate threads, I suppose.

~Happy Prospecting✌️ The Intuitive Prospector MarcLainhart.com #doubt #fear #fakefriends #fakefamil - intuitiveprospector
This is also something Tessy recently posted, IMO her instagram account is very revealing and she needs to think a little more carefully about what she posts, one day her boys will be grown up enough to read and see what she has said and draw their own conclusions.

Magazine Privat writes about this photo at Tessy's Instagram, she is on the cover
https://www.luxprivat.lu/uploads/tx_luxprivat/tx_megazine/thumb/561.pdf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom