Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Tessy is in Stockholm today to attend at an conference

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp68hz5lZCl/
She is registered as a speaker with the name Tessy (De Nassau) Antony de Luxembourg
TBLI CONFERENCE™ NORDIC 2018

Old 11-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

She seems to be confused on how she wants to be styled

Old 11-12-2018, 03:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Co-Founder of LiveWire spoke with Tessy and the Prince Noah and Gabriel was there too.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DryMfR1WwAAvErB.jpg

https://startsoon.wixsite.com/livewi...essy-de-Nassau

Tessy attend this morning at the nazprojectlondon conference in London

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqE35y5F_xS/

Tessy attends at the NOscars last night in London

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGUEq-F4XI/

Tessy tonight at the Carrier Luxury Holidays annual gala in London

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dr_c66FWwAAqEhi.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dr_c66KWwAAsKT7.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqLEGlbFRIP/
Old 11-13-2018, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Why do you post twice this instagram pictures ?
Old 11-26-2018, 06:10 AM
Administrator

The dailymail about Tessy's sense of mission

** dailymail: 'Never underestimate the strength of a woman': Luxembourg's Princess Tessy shares a pointed message amid her bitter divorce battle..**
Old 11-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Tessy attended at an event to supporting the National Youth Theatre

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqp6r4eFJ-H/

Tessy take part at a work conference with an interested look!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwXbGiF54g/
Old 11-29-2018, 06:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Conference and Gala Evenings . That is her life.
Prince Louis lives in Paris . Is that new ?
Old 11-30-2018, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Tessy has given an interview to MailOnline:

** dailymail: EXCLUSIVE: Princess Tessy of Luxembourg reveals she broke a UN peacekeeper's nose when he tried to SEXUALLY ASSAULT ..**
Old 11-30-2018, 12:24 PM
Majesty

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Talking to the Daily Mail... chique.

That she does not have a lawyer but is representing herself is apparently female empowerment.

I wish she would stop making such an exhibition of herself. If not for her own sake then at least for her children's.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

She must be desperate for attention....

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Commoner

From reading the article in the Daily Mail I fail to see how the couple could possibly still be friends and fighting over money. I am pretty sure that would ensure there are hard feelings there. And, I still believe that she is representing herself in court to emphasize that she does not have the means to hire a lawyer, all the while wearing designer clothes. Amazing how new facts come out all the time whenever she gives interviews.

As Hereditary Princess says, desperate for attention, in my view.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori138 View Post
From reading the article in the Daily Mail I fail to see how the couple could possibly still be friends and fighting over money. I am pretty sure that would ensure there are hard feelings there. And, I still believe that she is representing herself in court to emphasize that she does not have the means to hire a lawyer, all the while wearing designer clothes. Amazing how new facts come out all the time whenever she gives interviews.

Has the divorce been ratified yet ? Sorry to ask, but I don't follow Luxembourg news very often.

If the couple is already legally separated, I don't understand why Tessy is still using her royal titles and styles. Coincidentally, I was researching the Nassau Family Pact today for another reason and the text seems to be pretty explicit about ex-wives losing their titles. Am I missing something ?
Old 12-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Has the divorce been ratified yet ? Sorry to ask, but I don't follow Luxembourg news very often.

If the couple is already legally separated, I don't understand why Tessy is still using her royal titles and styles. Coincidentally, I was researching the Nassau Family Pact today for another reason and the text seems to be pretty explicit about ex-wives losing their titles. Am I missing something ?
As I understand it, the divorce isn’t final until they finish wrestling over what details are at play in these settlement hearings. The points of contention have been deemed private, so we don’t know for sure if it’s about money, child custody, or what, exactly. As for her title, the family pact was enacted after she got her title and the exact text of the order granting her title has not been made public, so there is some question about whether she keeps it. Some say it’s possible the pact applies only to those who married in after the current version was adopted, some say it is retroactive. Given the lack of full disclosure, reasonable minds can disagree.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Heir Apparent

The gulty is Instagram. Instagram and again Instagram
She started when she was still married to Prince Louis . I am sure the Grand Duke asked her to make a Choice. Freedom or a married Court life .
Old 12-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I honestly think something has happened along the way and Tessy had changed in some way. We never saw behaviour like this before. She was well respected by most Lux RF followers for doing more than was expected of her in terms of charity work, public duties etc. Personally I think she allowed it to go to her head, she wanted more and believes she can be some headline grabbing, humanitarian saving the word singly handedly with the adulation that would entail. In some ways I can see why, even as a relatively minor royal she got a taste of what it was like to be "important" - the crowds, the followers, the dresses, the jewels, access to learning and education, visiting the UN and meeting important people, the positive headlines and of course some people will always want more. I think she did and realised Louis wasn't like that and wouldn't want the same and with his two older brothers marrying she was slipping further and further down in importance, maybe she was even asked to dial back her duties so as not to show up the Hereditary Grand Duchess. She saw what she wanted and has gone for it, above all else, Tessy wants the glory and fame and that is her weakness.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's hard to know what went wrong with the marriage...perhaps just simply a situation where as they matured they discovered they wanted different things in life.

LaRae
Old 12-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Two videos put to Youtube in October, Louis talking about dyslexia
Old 12-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori138 View Post

It's rather sad that love from her children, parents and close friends isn't enough to stop her from giving these kind of interviews and ALWAYS posting attention-seeking posts on Instagram (so much so I've had to mute her account). And this is coming from a former fan of Tessy. I do agree with those who say that there's definitely a bit more to the incident than just a divorce, something big has clearly happened that has hurt Tessy deeply, enough to change her personality (though I'm not sure if she's changed or if she's always been like this deep down, and now she has somebody to take it out on, her true personality is showing).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Conference and Gala Evenings . That is her life.
Prince Louis lives in Paris . Is that new ?
He has been living there for quite some time now; has a job overthere. When Luxembourg made a state visit yo France he was already living there. Must make it harder for his sons to see him regularly.

Closed Thread