Prince Louis, Tessy and Family, News & Events 2: April 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow this very closely, but it seems to me that Tessy's biggest fear is to fall into oblivion.

Hmm so despite the “unfair settlement” she can still afford to take her boys to Switzerland at the most expensive time of year?
I wish that Tessy’s New Year’s Resolution is to live less through social media and more in the now. Put the divorce behind her and move on

Why does Tessy so badly need to involve her son in most messages she presents in all kinds of outlets? She keeps speaking not just in her own name but also in her sons' names ("we do not judge you", did she really discuss with Gabriel and Noah whether they judged or did not judge people who read and comment on stories about their mother's public divorce that she keeps sharing about?).

I wonder how the boys will look back on all of this in 10 years time. It is hard to imagine that they will be happy with especially the public part of their mother's behavior.

She keeps on involving her sons, because they are her connection to royalty. They are royal in their own rights, while her own royalty now that she has divorced is in jeopardy. I had heard that she can't style herself princess now that she is divorced and since she wants to remain relevant, she must remind the world that she is the mother of two living princes.

She keeps on involving her sons, because they are her connection to royalty. They are royal in their own rights, while her own royalty now that she has divorced is in jeopardy. I had heard that she can't style herself princess now that she is divorced and since she wants to remain relevant, she must remind the world that she is the mother of two living princes.

This. And cute kids always get people liking social media posts and sympathy rather than "just" a divorced Princess complaining about how hard she has it. Divorce is horrible no matter who you are but I do think she would benefit from stepping back from Instagram for a while. It's going to make things worse for her in the long run even if it feels good now.

They have to wait so many weeks until after the decree nisi is granted to apply for the decree absolute which formally ends the marriage so yes atm they are still legally married.

Edit - 6 weeks and 1 day

https://www.gov.uk/divorce/apply-for-a-decree-absolute
The decree absolute is the legal document that ends your marriage.

You need to wait at least 43 days (6 weeks and 1 day) after the date of the decree nisi before you can apply for a decree absolute.

Apply within 12 months of getting the decree nisi - otherwise you will have to explain the delay to the court.

They have to wait so many weeks until after the decree nisi is granted to apply for the decree absolute which formally ends the marriage so yes atm they are still legally married.

Edit - 6 weeks and 1 day

https://www.gov.uk/divorce/apply-for-a-decree-absolute
The decree absolute is the legal document that ends your marriage.

You need to wait at least 43 days (6 weeks and 1 day) after the date of the decree nisi before you can apply for a decree absolute.

Apply within 12 months of getting the decree nisi - otherwise you will have to explain the delay to the court.

In this case, the decree nisi was granted on February 17, 2017 (nearly two years ago), so the waiting period for both of the spouses has elapsed. (From the above link, the petitioner is allowed to apply for decree absolute following the 6 week and 1 day waiting period, but the respondent must wait an extra three months.) Nevertheless, the judgment does make it apparent that there has been no decree absolute and Prince Louis and Princess Tessy are legally married.

The judgment points out the dates of the marriage breakdown, the application for financial remedy orders, and the grant of decree nisi, but there is no reference to any decree absolute.

Very sadly, the marriage broke down in the summer of 2016. The husband moved to Paris where he currently resides with his sister in a family property. The husband expressed an intention to the court to move out of this property and into rented accommodation funded by himself as soon as he is able to afford to do so. The children spend time with each parent but at present reside with the wife in the former matrimonial home in London. Decree nisi was granted on 17 February 2017. Application for financial remedy orders made on 25 January 2017.​

The judge noted he was asked to decide about the fate of Princess Tessy's titles following the granting of decree absolute. That, too, suggests the decree absolute is in the future.

I determined that this court did not have jurisdiction to decide issues concerning the fate of the wife's Royal titles following the granting of decree absolute, the arrangements for communication between the wife and the Royal Family of Luxembourg following the conclusion of these proceedings or the compilation of a joint Press Release from the wife and the husband concerning these proceedings.​

As the judge was also asked to decide "issues concerning … the compilation of a joint Press Release from the wife and the husband concerning these proceedings", I think we can expect a press release from at least one of the spouses if and when the couple finally divorce.

You have to hand it to Tessy, asking the UK court to rule on her retaining her Luxembourgish Royal title. It showed that it was important to her to retain both the title and lifestyle of a Luxembourgish royal to maintain her lifestyle.

Yeah I believe that falls under the heading "nice try". I'm not sure the divorce courts would even rule what a British divorced former member of the royal family would be, let alone the Luxembourgish GDF. She probably thought she'd get more of a right to retain former titles there than from decrees already laid down in Lux.

Tessy published at her Instagram 10 photos of her with her sons
"My top 10 Musketeer moments Being a mummy is the best feeling in the whole world. Showing them the world, laughing with them, crying with them, teaching them, loving them, observing them, and supporting them to become the best they can be fills me with pride, joy and gives me internal peaceI am not perfect, however, as Gabriel put it beautifully for Christmas “mama we know you work so hard for us everyday and trying to give us everything we need and want and we appreciate it. We don’t need a castle to be happy, we have all the happiness with you already”. ..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsIHMRZls9r/

Tessy published at her Instagram 10 photos of her with her sons
"“mama we know you work so hard for us everyday and trying to give us everything we need and want and we appreciate it. We don’t need a castle to be happy, we have all the happiness with you already”. ..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsIHMRZls9r/

I don't know why; but this feels more like Tessy projecting how she thinks her sons feel about her rather than a direct quote from them, since it seems more like something she would post herself, in her own words. I'm sure Gabriel and Noah are lovely young boys and I don't doubt that they have respect for and love their mother though this just seems a bit fishy to me.
Tessy is getting into the "crying wolf" stage of looking for sympathy and attention for me, I'm afraid.

It also sounds like Tessy, who has stated that she "identifies so much" with the late Diana Princess of Wales, is once again attempting to mirror her own situation with that of Diana. When Diana lost her HRH, either William or Harry was widely reported in the media as having responded that they didn't care one bit, because to them she was "just Mummy" or "still Mummy" or something similar.

Obviously I could be wrong but Tessy's latest Instagram parroting of Noah and Gabriel assuring their Mummy that they don't need a castle sounds suspiciously similar. :whistling:

It also sounds like Tessy, who has stated that she "identifies so much" with the late Diana Princess of Wales, is once again attempting to mirror her own situation with that of Diana. When Diana lost her HRH, either William or Harry was widely reported in the media as having responded that they didn't care one bit, because to them she was "just Mummy" or "still Mummy" or something similar.

Obviously I could be wrong but Tessy's latest Instagram parroting of Noah and Gabriel assuring their Mummy that they don't need a castle sounds suspiciously similar. :whistling:

Even still, it was widely rumored that William was telling Diana that when he became King he'd restore Diana's HRH. Obviously, Noah and Gabriel won't be head of the family and couldn't give her a title, but still shows the title has some currency.

Given that I have no doubt Tessy is vain enough to read these boards, I think we should avoid comparing her to Diana before her head becomes too big to fit through doors

:previous: Too late, i'm afraid. The former Tessy Anthony has already compared herself to the late Princess of Wales and has even been photographed recently wearing a replica of Diana's famous sapphire and diamond engagement ring.

She is also on Instagram gushing about her love and great friendship with Diana's niece Lady Kitty Spencer.:whistling:

No way! Haven't seen her with the ring. She is seemingly rather unhinged at the moment. I wonder if she has an obsessive personality.

seems like most of her posts are ridiculous. She will give up if she gets no interest or response.

AND if people quit posting her instagram and twitter posts on here!

AND if people quit posting her instagram and twitter posts on here!

I have to say whilst I initially was one of those who would repost her messages on here I really do feel Tessy is in such a bad place that it would be nice if we all just forget her for 2019.

Yes , you are si right Tommy . To day Grand Duke Jean celebrates his 98th Birthday.
His popular Grand Ducal Family did not deserve these sad instagrams where 2 Princes of the House are involved..

:previous:
:previous:
I don't understand why people don't see what is going on with her, she is in trouble emotionally. Right now she is a very angry person and acting out with that anger.....Something somewhere triggered that anger and turned her into this rageful woman out of control. I for one minute do not believe this is all about money and title and position.....this divorce and whatever happened in that time period that she was married has something to do with how angry she is now. She is suffering an emotional breakdown for everyone to see and yet all people can do is blame her for her behavior instead of helping her. She is in need of mental health right now, a doctor, a therapist, someone whom she trusts that will give her the help she needs to over come this and help her learn to get on with her life.........Believe me I get right where she is coming from, been there and learned and got the help I needed......blame game is for those that do not understand there is more to this then what is going on now in public. All members of the marriage are responsible, not just the woman! And even family members on both sides can and do contribute to what is going on..........

Mr Payton , her health problems are private . She is just angry about the Court Decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom