Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the first thread for news and pictures of Prince Louis, Tessy Antony and their family.

Please post current news and pictures of Prince Louis and his family in this thread.
While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules
TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures from previous events may be posted in the picture thread via imagehost.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

wonderfull idea!!!... I would like see pics of the Prince Luis and his family....:flowers: the last fhotos I see on the wedding...:sad:

A little special from PdV about his Birthday, they also have a nice picture: Pic

Ah, how cute thhrc! Thanks for the pic! Gabriel has such beautiful, large brown eyes.

It is beautiful and pretty Gabriel and aunt Alexandra. Grandmother Maria Teresa and grandfather Grand Duke Henri on photo wedding 2005. Photo on great-grandfather Grand Duke Jean with first great-grandchildren Gabriel?

Someone know where they live???... Louis, Tessy and the baby???? It´s not there any fhoto of them??? but not about the wedding???

It's a shame we cannot see other pictures of little Gabriel because he sems to be very beautiful such has the other royal cute babys!!

tbhrc said:
A little special from PdV about his Birthday, they also have a nice picture: Pic

Oh look at those cheeks- I love babies :wub:. Such a cutie & growing up fast.

Lady Jennifer said:
Oh look at those cheeks- I love babies :wub:. Such a cutie & growing up fast.

what a cute baby, he is growing up fast. Tessy looks great with darker hair, looks older or gives her age should I say. was this a small birthday or did his grandparents celebrate it with him

dazzling said:
Tessy looks great with darker hair, looks older or gives her age should I say.

:unsure: the girl on the left side is Princess Alexandra, Louis' sister.

Last edited:
Tina said:
:unsure: the girl on the left side is Princess Alexandra, Louis' sister.

OHH !! im sorry, i didnt know that. anyways she is beautiful young lady.

lovely pictures of the family. i especially love the pic of alex with her nephew. very cute.

Ahh Gabriel is sooooooo cute
Alex must be such a devoted godparent and aunt...;)

Will their future children bear the title "Prince/Princess of Luxemburg" or something else?

principessa said:
Will their future children bear the title "Prince/Princess of Luxemburg" or something else?

Since Tessy is not titled, I don't think that any future children will have titles either. They will probably just have the surname "Nassau", like Gabriel.

hi!

i have a question about that. Did louis give up his title when he married a non-royal person, when he had the baby outside marriage or he decided about it himself that he didn't want a title anymore?

audrey2731 said:
hi!

i have a question about that. Did louis give up his title when he married a non-royal person, when he had the baby outside marriage or he decided about it himself that he didn't want a title anymore?

No, he is still titled as HRH Prince Louis of Luxembourg.

However, he gave up his rights to the throne, as well as the rights of any of his future children, when he got married, and as such his wife and children will not have any titles, just the surname "de Nassau". :flowers:

So the same thing would happen if Felix marry someone without a title? is that it? they keep their title, but lose their right to the throne? im kinda slow today!!!!

suturegeisha said:
No, he is still titled as HRH Prince Louis of Luxembourg.

However, he gave up his rights to the throne, as well as the rights of any of his future children, when he got married, and as such his wife and children will not have any titles, just the surname "de Nassau". :flowers:

Why did he have to give it up? Did they not approve of Tessy? Or was it because they had a child out of wedlock?

BurberryBrit said:
Why did he have to give it up? Did they not approve of Tessy? Or was it because they had a child out of wedlock?

I think it was Louis's decision in order to protect their first-born. As Gabriel was born out of wedlock, he had no rights but any younger sibling would have had which is a bad situation in a family.

BurberryBrit said:

Jo is right- see her post above. ^_^

Jo of Palatine said:
I think it was Louis's decision in order to protect their first-born. As Gabriel was born out of wedlock, he had no rights but any younger sibling would have had which is a bad situation in a family.

OK, that explains it. But since the parents ended up getting married, would Gabriel still have been passed over? Also, if the baby had been a girl, would it have been a non-issue?

Louis and Tessy are expecting their second child - I read it on 'Royal News and Views'.

CONGRATULATIONS!!:flowers:

BurberryBrit said:
OK, that explains it. But since the parents ended up getting married, would Gabriel still have been passed over? Also, if the baby had been a girl, would it have been a non-issue?

Even though Gabriel's parent's married, he would not be in the line of succession.
The succession laws of Luxembourgh don't legitimize babies born out of wedlock, even if their parents marry. The same would apply to a girl.

Nichola said:
Actually, has the pregnancy been confirmed?

Yes...but not by an official spokesperson. A relative of Tessy told a newspaper [forget which one, can someone help me out?] that she is indeed pregnant again.

Thanks suturegeisha.

I suppose it was obvious from recent pics, but just wondered whether they had officially confirmed it.

maybe this isn't the place to ask but i don't really understand why Louis gave up his rights of sucession and why Tessy was not given a princess title. Could someone please explain more clearly? I'm new by the way

Basically, since Louis and Tessy had their son Gabriel out of wedlock Tessy wasn't given a title and Louis gave up his. I believe this was the same thing that happened with Henri's brother Jean when he had a child out of wedlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom