Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tess was ordinary girl we wouldn't talk about her at all ;)
The moment she said "yes" to Loi she also said "yes" to responsibilities and certain rules :flowers:[/QUOTE]

I've got to agree with Mrs. Litrell on this, although concerning her partying rumors are rumors, unless you've got concrete proof, like photographs

What are the rules? Is there some type of handbook that outlines these rules? Or are they just understood rules.

We don't know her so hard to judge her. By the way, Felix's gf looks nice, has dark hair :) and do sth, I think. I like her from the first time I've seen her on luxarazzi blog. :)

We don't know her so hard to judge her. By the way, Felix's gf looks nice, has dark hair :) and do sth, I think. I like her from the first time I've seen her on luxarazzi blog. :)
Can you tell me the address of the luxarazzi blog, or any site with plenty of pix of her, I love her !:flowers:

Can you tell me the address of the luxarazzi blog, or any site with plenty of pix of her, I love her !:flowers:

You love Tessy? Claire isn't well known enough for her to have fans.

@ortino...maybe Mrs. Littrell does know something and isn't basing her view on mere rumors. :wink:

read the lux-arazzi blog. Interesting. Most Americans don't know much about royalty except for British royalty (we hear about them all the time). Until I found this forum, I had no idea so many royal households in Europe existed or how many royal households there are worldwide.

How did you become interested in royalty?

To Lalla Meriem: I read a book about French royalty and got hooked. I didn't know it at the time but I have British and possibly French royalty in my ancestry. My biological parents were teens when I was born (15 and 17 years old). I was put up for adoption at birth (I was born early 1960's). They later found me when I was in my early 30's. There is royal blood on both sides. The royal is in the lower rungs (Earl, Lord). The women involved worked in the homes of these men.

In my adopted family, there is Polish royalty. A Polish baron had a son that got together with the landscaper's daughter. They had a son. The landscaper tended the baron's gardens. The son was titled. I believe he was paid to come to the United States (the baron's son had his own son). He came in 1800 to what is now the states of Michigan and Indiana and settled there. Out of sight, out of mind I believe.

It wasn't until I was an adult that I heard these stories. This may explain why I've had such a fascination with royalty and fascination with mistresses and their children. I've wondered if I have a link to some of these people as sometimes you have an interest in something but really don't know why and it turns out there is a link.

While the story of the landscaper's daughter and the baron's son or the servant of the Earl or Lord fathering children with these women wouldn't be a big story, I would imagine if my biological parents had been both royal or one was royal and the other wasn't, well, what a story that would be. Especially given the time period (early 1960's) and especially if it become public knowledge.

My birthparents were the talk of the town and the region where they lived for months. I've met at least two people who grew up in the area where they lived tell me a story which sounds similiar to theirs. The same time period, same age, but no one can remember names.

I noticed in the Lux-arazzi blog that there were pictures of Grand Duchess Charlotte at an exhibit. I couldn't read the article printed. What did it basically say? Forgive me but I don't know what the official language is in Luxenborg.

Generally, the articles are briefly summarized. There are two entries on the exhibit. The first entry has summarized the article and added some history of Charlotte. The second entry points out that Jean visited the exhibit while it was in Mersch. Jean lives at Chateau de Fischbach that is located in the Canton of Mersch. The exhibit is under his patronage. The article then mentioned the times the exhibit is open and its next location (Colmar, I believe).

Luxembourg has 3 official languages. Luxembourgish, French and German. Luxembourgish is the native language spoken by Luxembourgers. Most written media (newspapers, magazines) are in German. French is widely spoken and all laws are codified in French. Most newspaper and magazine articles written in Luxembourg are in German. There are several French language publications and RTL broadcasts and publishes online news Luxembourgish.

Wow! Interesting that one country has three official languages.

Thank you so much, pix of this family are always a treat to me !

:previous: Your welcome rominet09! . I love seeing pictures of this family!, we rarely get to see new pictures of Gabriel and Noah. Gabriel has grown so much!

He is so big now :flowers: (OMG I talk like a granny :D)
But he looks like her little brother.

I´m so sorry to say that but IMO both boys are not the cutest of kids...
It´s a bit surprising to me as both parents are very good looking people!
But the pics as such are very nice - thanks for posting!

Tessy looks very mature on the pics, not at all a too young mother but a very dedicated one.

I´m so sorry to say that but IMO both boys are not the cutest of kids...
It´s a bit surprising to me as both parents are very good looking people!
But the pics as such are very nice - thanks for posting!
Some opinions are best left un-said.

What a lovely family! The boys are adorable!

It is so nice to get such lovely pix ! A really truly beautiful family !

Looks like everyone had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom