Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very cute photo! The boys are adorable, and I love the way that little Gabriel is wrapping his arms around his father.

They are really a very sweet family.
Gabriel and Noah are two absolutely adorable boys and Louis and Tessy make a lovely couple. :)

Last edited:
I'm happy to see this nice family couple!:flowers:
I can't help telling the children are very cute and pretty, it's also wonderful that one of the boys is a blond, the other is dark-haired.:previous:

They are such a beautiful family are there any more pics of them???
I really hope that one day they have a little girl:)

They are such a cute and beautiful family. The boys looks so adorable!:p

Do they still live in Switzerland or have they moved? Read somewhere that Louis would have moved to Florida, US...

Yes Louis and Tessy are living in Orlando for some time

They are there for more or less a year I think.I know the babies are going to a nursery there.I think it was for Louis bc Tessy doesn't work there

I had read somewhere in this thread that they were living in Miami. It's not Miami, but Orlando? This is quite the change from Switzerland and Luxembourg, lol. Does anyone know what type of work Louis is doing?

Wow, this is quite a change for them! And to be so far from family. Where is Tessy originally from?

Turn they backs to Lux b/c they moved to Usa?
I read Tessy is not working (not a surprise for me;)) while Louis work for some organisation :flowers:

What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?

What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?

She was a soldier in the Luxembourg army when she met Louis. The boys will likely attend a posh boarding school like their father, grandfather, and cousins.

She attended a technical high school. In my experience in Europe students who attend a technical high school are being prepared for trades or professions (or trade or professional school) and do not typically attend university. When I lived in Europe it was actually quite difficult for someone who had attended a technical high school to later change their mind and attend university. However, if Tessy is now living in Florida few places here will care that she attended a technical high school. As long as she completed the high school program with appropriate grades and can meet the required SAT/ACT scores she could be accepted to attend a university here. She could at the very least attend a community college and transfer into any university of her choice.

It is possible that Tessy attended a technical high school because she had already made the choice that she wanted being a solider to be her career and her marriage/pregnancy derailed her plans.

Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)

The entire family looks really good in those pictures, and Maria Teresa looks as if she has lost a lot of weight. She, also, looks very youthful. Reminds me of how she used to look 15 years ago.

Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)

Sadly neither Felix nor Guillaume nor Imre have asked for my hand in marriage. I'm just a girl :ermm:.

Grace Marie Sometimes I think that Lalla Meriem is a friend or close to the family! :lol:

and changing the subject, Louis has studied some profession in the university?

Well feel free to stand in line with the rest of us :D

I am! But I've been in line since 1995 for Guillaume, 2001 for Felix and 2002 for Imre....first come first serve rule will observed:ROFLMAO:

Yes, Louis did study some profession at university but we are not informed what it was. He did an internship at the Red Cross and is now (reportedly) working in the NGO field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom