Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this! What a lucky girl (despite the twisted ankle)! Prince Louis sounds like a very nice guy.

Wow! I didn't know that Tessy was a driver in Kosovo:cool: She so young for that:D

This is Tessy with her sister Patty. Do you know when and where they were taken?

They're not twins, but I do think that they are close in age. I don't know which sister is the eldest, though. Their brother Ronny is the youngest.

Yeah they look very similar. Nice pictures. Thanks for posting;):flowers:

Here is an article that briefly mentions Louis and Tessy. I cannot translate it (it's in Luxembourgish-can't find a translator):

wort.lu | Lëtzebuerg | „They got the blues“

The Louis and Tessy mention is halfway down, under the sub-heading, "Musik und Ausstellungen". My guess is that they attended this music festival, but I don't know for sure. Would one of our Luxembourgish-speakers mind translating?

You're right! It says they attended this event :flowers: I didn't know they like blues! Thanks for article :)

Sgl, the article is not in Luxembourgish but in German, so you might try the German translator:flowers:. But the article talks about Louis, Tessy and their sons being present in 1 sentence.

:previous: Thank you, Tilla C. After I posted the link, I decided to try plugging the article into a German translator, and found that it translated it. I need to learn more about the differences in the two languages!

:eek:
Okay this is freaky....

I ran onto another forum and found a discussion comparing Prince Louis' looks with Maximilian I of Mexico and the resemblance is UNCANNY
, they even do a side by side with the spouses and Princess Tessy looks like Maximillian's wife.. Here's the link, the photos are near the middle of the page....tell me what you guys think!

http://realeza.foros.ws/t46/familia-gran-ducal-de-luxemburgo-actualidad/795/

Last edited:
In the 2nd pic he does look like him, but it also looks as if his face was photoshopped onto the pic? Just looks unreal to me. As for the wife(s) they have some features that look simular, but I don't think they look alike.
But then again, my contacts are sticky and I need eye drops!!:lol:

Same opinion, something between the two men but for the Ladies, apart from the fact they are bothe women.....

I participate in this forum, and if they also say when the picture is similar, and a girl from mexico said, that the family of nassau they are related with the maximilian family , but very little, so maybe they are so equal

:previous: actually, it's German, but it is indeed a biography of the Prince. ;)

It says he was born in the Maternité Grande-Duchesse Charlotte in Luxemburg city, he studied at the Ecole Privée Sainte-Sophie and at the American School of Luxembourg, etc, etc...

Just like it says in our FAQ thread.

Thanks, LadyLeana! I need to learn how to differentiate between the two languages! I was kind of hoping that it would talk about his current activities, but the only proper nouns I could see were the names of the schools he attended.

Well, she is young (only 23), but I think that this hairstyle is what is making her look even younger than she is. Despite the hairstyle, she does come across as being very mature and responsible for a person of 23. I know that I didn't have half of the maturity that she has when I was 23:flowers:.

I finally got a bundle of Point de Vue mags from July and in one it mentioned that
Tessy has been elevated to an HRH. In one of the photos she looks almost regal.
I suppose a new princess is born in Luxenbourg.

:previous: I agree. She seems to be handling her new title and role very well. I think it was wise for them to wait to elevate her status. I was worried when it was reported she was pregnant out of wedlock at such a young age but I'm glad everything seems to be working out ok for Louis and Tessy. :flowers:

Story of My Travels

There is a girl that has a blog Called Story of My Travels IFYE Trip to Germany and Luxembourg she meet Prince Louis I wanted to share her story with you it is pretty cute and funny you will have to scroll down down to find it I think it is the thirteenth article down. :flowers:

The Story of My Travels

You're right, Principessa, they're very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom