The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-21-2007, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

What great news, finally Tessy gave birth! Congrats to Louis and Tessy!

I hoped for them to have a daughter now thought. Who knows maybe Louis and Tessy will follow Henri and MT's footsteps and have five children!

Old 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Courtier

Congratulations to Louis, Tessy, & Gabriel!
I'm hoping for a daughter too!!! They are still young, so maybe more babies on the way~

Old 09-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Aristocracy

Congrats! Anyone know when pictures will be available?
Old 09-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Courtier

I can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful family! I bet Gabriel is so excited to be a big brother :) Well, maybe he's just a little confused about everyone making a fuss over his new little brother and not him. I'm sure later on he'll be excited.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 09-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Heir Apparent

That's absolutely wonderful! Congratulations to the proud parents, grandparents and little Gabriel.
I can't wait to see the pictures of little Noah (great name, by the way!).
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to the proud parents, grandparents and little Gabriel I hope we will see some picture soon.....
Old 09-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letizia_guapa View Post
Tessy is adapting her new role very well i think....
I subscribe your words.
BTW, congratulations to the couple and whole families. Welcome to little Noah
Old 11-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Courtier

Tessy & Gabriel with Maria Teresa at Red Cross Bazar

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/galeries/...zar/index.html
Old 11-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
How lovely that Tessy and Gabriel joined Maria Teresa!
They all look good. Like Tessy much better on these pics. She looks more her age, compared to the pics of the baptism.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
That little boy has gotten so big!!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

It is really nice to see that Tessy is being brought into the fold more and more and allowed to participate in these events. I hope that it means that one day she will receive a title. At this point I think that she deserves it.

It is also really great to see that she is getting along with Maria Teresa so well, especially after the relationship that Maria Teresa had with her mother in law.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Courtier

In the second picture from the bottom Maria Teresa looks so lovingly at Gabriel
Old 11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

The first ever grandchild will always be special to grandparents !
He is very cute, and I appreciate his mother very much
Old 11-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Nobility

In the second to last picture, Gabriel has something on his hand. I can't tell if it's a cup or...a cast? Do babies wear casts?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Gentry

I think it is a blue plastic or paper cup
Old 12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Aristocracy

ManuelDias.com - Home > La famille Grand-Ducale du Luxembourg

On this site you will find some more pictures from their visit. A lot of pictures of Gabriel, Tessy and Maria Teresa!! Click on Bazar Croix rouge. You will see pics of Gabriel petting different (big) dogs. Gabriel almost had his face painted, but I think he was to afraid... There is also a pic with the famous Kleeschen (Sinterklaas in the Netherlands, you can compare it a bit with Santa Claus). Beautiful and lovely pictures!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyne View Post
ManuelDias.com - Home > La famille Grand-Ducale du Luxembourg

On this site you will find some more pictures from their visit. A lot of pictures of Gabriel, Tessy and Maria Teresa!! Click on Bazar Croix rouge. You will see pics of Gabriel petting different (big) dogs. Gabriel almost had his face painted, but I think he was to afraid... There is also a pic with the famous Kleeschen (Sinterklaas in the Netherlands, you can compare it a bit with Santa Claus). Beautiful and lovely pictures!!!
And pics that show that it is not important to grant a daughter-in-law a title when you welcome her instead into the family. I bet Tessy prefers to be Madame de Nassau with a good relationship with Louis' family to being a princess with no contact of her children to the grandparents in Luxembourg.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Courtier

Poor little Gabriel. He must have very recently taken a nasty spill. That bumb and bruise on his little forehead looks like it hurts! Poor baby. But it does not take away from him being incredibly adorable!!
Both the ladies look great also and it looks as if they are enjoying themselves.
Good for Tessie. From the pictures we get here, it looks as if her life has turned out well for someone who is so young.
And I really like her jacket.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Courtier

Whats Prince Louise "s date of birth?
Old 01-19-2008, 03:41 AM
Heir Apparent

His date of birth is August 3, 1987.