The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i agree, those are some accomplished young ladies the lux family has incorporated...

is tessy done with her master / phd then? are they still residing in london, then, i assume?
From Tessy's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBcXkHuh..._de_luxembourg

Old 03-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for making me discover her Instagram... with lovely pix !

Old 03-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Heir Apparent

I love this little family they really have appeal IMO and I really like Tessy she has gone to all lengths to make her place in the Royal Family
Old 03-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

I also like a lot of this Royal family. It would be nice if Stephanie and Alexandra also had an official account on Instagram.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

A lovely nice little family
Old 03-13-2016, 10:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

A post from Tessy on their son Gabriel's 10th birthday

https://instagram.com/p/BC2TQWfhReo/
Old 03-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
A post from Tessy on their son Gabriel's 10th birthday

https://instagram.com/p/BC2TQWfhReo/
Very lovely, what a lovely message !
Old 03-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Very lovely in fact!

Someone suggested her that she should abort Gabriel?
Old 03-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I never heard of that, but because he was conceived before marriage, I suppose they had some hardship from society in general, well at least is what I understand of that beautiful message.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Sadly today I think there are still people who would have rather seen Tessy disappear off like a royal mistress of the past. Louis certainly would not be the first prince to knock up a girlfriend. There were sadly likely people suggesting he pay her off and pay child support, and go on with his life. Instead he chose to stand by her, welcome their son, and marry a few months later.

Louis and Tessy are a great example. They have been married for nearly ten years. They have two beautiful sons who seem well rounded happy kids. They have continued school, pursued careers and are active in Luxembourg even though not in succession.

Its pathetic in the 21st century there are still people who think an 'unplanned pregnancy' is the woman's problem and men can simply pay their way out.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:45 AM
Gentry

They are such a lovely family and IMO Tessy is an asset to the Luxembourg RF
Old 03-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

From Tessy's Instagram
My hubby's most incredible, brave and kind grandfather, HRH Grand Duc Jean de LUXEMBOURG. We love and admire him so much. He was the first one to openly welcome me in my husbands family with open arms.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDfzoCxBRbN/

The boys ready to go to the park
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDf6fSxh..._de_luxembourg
Old 03-28-2016, 03:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I love that Tessy is on Instagram and we get a lot of personal posts. Maddie of Sweden is on facebook, but other than some photos of her kids she uses it mainly for her charity work.

I love the portrait of Jean. And its nice to hear that he was the first one to openly welcome Tessy. Considering the older generations tend to be the more traditional, it is great to know he was welcoming to Tessy
Old 03-29-2016, 08:00 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

The communion of Prince Noah will take place on 28 May in Nommern Church.

Source: Princess Tessy on Instagram
Old 03-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you for the news, I saw that on Tessy's Instagram earlier today. I agree with Countessmeout, it's nice how Tessy has a lot of personal posts on Instagram as it gives us an insight into life behind closed doors. I don't follow Tessy and her family much, so I didn't realise they lived in London. But I liked Tessy's post about Luxembourg being close to her heart even though she lives far away (or something like that), that was very sweet of her. Princess Isabella Orsini de Ligne also has Instagram and posts a lot of personal stuff, mostly photos of her daughters.

I'm looking forward into seeing the photos from Noah's communion!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

About Tessy at the website of the Centre on Global Health Security, Chatham House
Tessy de Luxembourg _ Chatham House

Tessy at the website of Professors Without Borders:
prowibo
Old 04-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Tessy made this portrait of her grandfather-in-law?
Old 04-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
About Tessy at the website of the Centre on Global Health Security, Chatham House
Tessy de Luxembourg _ Chatham House

Tessy at the website of Professors Without Borders:
prowibo
Thanks for that Lady Finn, I knew she was an academic but not that she volunteered as a trauma psychologist.

There's no doubt that she's a clever, compassionate girl!
Old 04-01-2016, 06:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Tessy made this portrait of her grandfather-in-law?
No, there’s a signature "E. Kiitter 1928" (or similar, I can't tell clearly) next to GD Jean's star badge
Old 04-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

From the Twitter of Michel Sidibé, UNAIDS Executive Director, on Friday 8th April
Wonderful catching up w/Princess Tessy of #Luxembourg-@UNAIDS Global Advocate for Young Women & Adolescent Girls
https://twitter.com/MichelSidibe/sta...42307167588352

Tessy's Instagram
Last Friday I had the great pleasure to see the team and Their CEO Michel of UNaids to discuss my upcoming visit for UNAIDS in South Africa in July for the International HIV conference and other very interesting projects
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBLV4BB..._de_luxembourg

Tags
prince louis, princess tessy