Prince Louis and Tessy Antony are Getting Married: June 20, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swissluxi

Commoner
This morning it was announced at 6 o'clock on the national radio RTL that Prince Louis and Tessy Antony are planning to get married. Although a date hasn't been announced yet.

Yayy! I was hoping that Louis and Tessy would marry. They now have a son together and it would be great if he could be raised with married parents. I'm glad they waited to make this decision. Marriage is a big thing and I'm sure Gabriel was part of the decision but he shouldn't be the only reason they get married. Congratulations! Does that mean Tessy will not be a Princess of Luxmebourg and Gabriel included in the line of succession?

Thanks for the heads-up swissluxi! :)

Oh, they are "planning", so its nothing confirmed oficialy yet?
so lets just wait.
But if this is true, its a very good thing.
I adore the idea of a family with suport to raise the kid together, tessy and louis.

Well it seems that the Luxembourg press doesn't say many false things about their Grand Ducal family. This is a very big announcement so hopefully the radio station was not lying.

Last edited:
That would be great news. I hope that it is True

If this is true, congrats to the couple! And I wonder if we will see Tessy at the events marking the Grand Ducal couple's 25th anniversary.

Todays edition of the Tageblatt (a reliable luxemburgish newspaper) also writes something about an upcoming wedding. And normally they are really reliable, the wouldn't write something about the grand ducal family that is not true.

But for the moment there hasn't been any official announcement by the grand ducal court. But if it is true, an announcement will come soon.

Wow!! if it's true it's great news so congratulations to them. :)

Wow! Supposing it's true, than it shows things must be going great for the couple, which is awesome. Congratulations to them!

If Tessy and Louis are getting married it would be great news. It is much easier for a couple to rise a child if they are married. And for sure they will have support of both families. I wonder how often in Luxembourg romours leak out to the media before any official statements from the palace. Before we learnt about Tessy's pregnancy, there were roumors that Felix was a dad-to-be, but it turned out to be Louis.:p So we might not be certain how much true is it these new romours. ;) Let's wait and see what will happen.:)

Last edited:
It's a great news! and it's good for Gabriel, too..

congrats if the news is true...but i must say that i'm kinda leary about their decision if it is true, or if it WAS their decision in the first place. perhaps, if it is true, they're having, what we call here in the south, "a shotgun wedding", meaning someone's arm was twisted, usually by one, or both, of the party's parents or someone else, which i hope isn't the case, as they both have some more growing up to do, as both are, imo, too young for "wedded bliss", as, again, imo, marriage is a BIG step, as is having a baby in general. should this rumor turn out to be true, and they made the decision on their own, without any kind of interference from anyone else, then i wish them all the luck in the world and hope all goes well for them, b/c i'd hate to see gabriel, and any other siblings he might have, suffer from a broken home, or his parent's miserable marriage- miserable b/c both married too young (and i've seen this happen waaaaay too many times, and the negative results for all parties involved), and no child deserves to suffer b/c someone else's mistake. anywho, sorry to put a damper on the news, if it turns out to be true.

That's fantastic news [if it's true]. Congratulations to them!

msfroyste said:
congrats if the news is true...but i must say that i'm kinda leary about their decision if it is true, or if it WAS their decision in the first place. perhaps, if it is true, they're having, what we call here in the south, "a shotgun wedding", meaning someone's arm was twisted, usually by one, or both, of the party's parents or someone else, which i hope isn't the case,

I agree with you that they are too young for "wedded bliss". I don't think their parents put much pressure on them to get married; if this were the case, surely they'd made the kids marry before the baby was born? And not months later? Whatever it is, I hope things will go well for them.

They are so young to get married but they have a kid together so they might as well do it. im happy for them. so she will be a princess?

Prince Luis and princess Tessy of Luxembourg... that will be pair!

Congratulations for them on their upcoming wedding! I hope it will be a big celebration.:)

Yay! And congrats! I hope Tessy and Louis have an even better life together now--they are such a beautiful couple!

It seems the court has officially denied it, but I can't find the info.

Congratulations to the happy couple. I wish them all the best on the announcement of their planning to marry. I am sure they are good together. Best Wishes to both families.:)

Last edited:
Danielane where did you see the info? that would be sad i fthey did that.

I really hope the marriage annoucement is true, I'd love to see this couple marry and raise their child together.

Thats great news:) Will da little Gabriel have the title Prince, when they got married?

yeimix said:
Danielane where did you see the info? that would be sad i fthey did that.

Here: http://www.wort.lu/

The title is Großherzoglicher Hof: Vorerst keine Hochzeit.
Could a german-speaking poster please translate it?

Last edited:
Danielane said:
Here: http://www.wort.lu/

The title is Großherzoglicher Hof: Vorerst keine Hochzeit.
Could a german-speaking poster please translate it?

It says, that they didn't decide yet to marry or not and they are living in Switzerland

This is a rumour an is completely untrue. On the wikipedia encyclopedia site it says the rumour has been denied by the royal house :(

So the wedding was just a rumour. I wonder if Louis and Tessy are still together. The article mentions that they live in Swizerland but it has never been confirmed but the court that they are living together.

I think that they are still together, but I am sort of glad they aren't getting married. Not that I wouldn't be excited if they were but I hope that just because they have a baby they don't just decide that means they have to get married. Perhaps one day when Louis and Tessy are older they may decide to get married, but they shouldn't rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom