Prince Felix Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, these shoulders ! Beautiful, the heavy golden chains around the neck.

Guillaume is the only sibling who has a uniform to wear. Neither Felix nor Louis are members of the military. Felix did start at Sandhurst but was unable to complete his training because he was seriously injured. Sebastian is still too young for us to know what he will do. It is possible that he could serve in the military or attend Sandhurst but I expect he will just attend university because he has to work for a living.

I suspect that Guillaume will, indeed, wear his uniform for his wedding. His father wore his, his grandfather, his great-grandfather, ect.....it's a long standing tradition among royalty that if a man has a military commission that he wears the uniform for his wedding.

Is true lalla merien the inheritors have been the only ones that they have married of uniform, the uncles of felix did not marry uniform. Sure that Felix seems as " a charming prince " with the uniform

Felix did start at Sandhurst but was unable to complete his training because he was seriously injured.

Can you write sth more about this? What had happened to Felix?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's nothing serious. He likes sports so it will be really unfair if he must resign of some sport activities.

thank you for photo;) yes ,he is very sexy;) what he is doing now?

This information is of the page "monarchie.lu"

"In 2003, it integrates Sandhurst's Royal Military Academy in Great Britain where one distinguishes as one of the best candidates not English officials before must interrupt his formation for reasons of health (serious wound in the knee)."

"En 2003, il intègre l’Académie Royale Militaire de Sandhurst en Grande-Bretagne où il se distingue comme l’un des meilleurs candidats officiers non anglais avant de devoir interrompre sa formation pour des raisons de santé (blessure grave au genou)."

Yes, the injury I referred to was the serious injury of his knee. It is sad because it is said he was one of the best cadets of his class prior to his injury. He appears to have healed well and is still involved in numerous sporting activities mostly of the snow variety.

I'm pretty sure he's fine now, he just couldn't continue at Sandhurst, and that was a long while ago.

It was in 2003. I'm sure he's perfectly fine now.

I wonder how he hurt himself....

What is he up to though? Just living somewhere in Switzerland working for a company? Does anyone know if he's just in an apartment or if he has a house?
What kind of job within the company does he have?

Anyone know?

He had a SKI-accident.
Injure His Knee

I just noticed, while looking at old pictures, that Félix has been wearing these same red and white swim shorts since 1997 - at least. Henri also wears these same shorts sometimes.

I don't mind it. ;) He could wear it everyday. He's very sporty man and looks better without clothes than in it.

I just noticed, while looking at old pictures, that Félix has been wearing these same red and white swim shorts since 1997 - at least. Henri also wears these same shorts sometimes.

:huh::blink:
Are those seahorses on the GD's shorts???
:lol::ROFLMAO:

I think those are seahorses on his shorts! I have never noticed that before. Good eye MamboQueen!

Anyone knows where this pictures were taken? I mean when Nassau family go on holidays? Probably is close area for them, or their private islands or sth like that but... I'm very bad swimmer so I don't mind Felix or Guillaume save me. I don't mind first aid kid too :)

But unfortunately I'm in big city now and it's raining. :nonono:

The family has a holiday home in Bormes-les-Mimosas near Cabasson in the south of France, which is where the pictures were taken.

Anyone remember a few years back Félix was at some event in Monaco where he was wearing a tuxedo and had a flowered lei around his neck? I seem to remember a blonde women who I think was wearing orange dress with a gold purse pictured with him.

I've looked for these pictures and I cannot find them again. I think Guillaume was also in some of the pictures of this event.

Anyone else remember these pics and have them or know what thread I can find them in. I have looked in the old pic threads here and in Monaco (I'm sure I missed them) and I have used the search function.

I think this is the picture you're talking about. I got it from one of the threads here, unfortunately I can't remember which one. I'm not sure who is the girl, or if there are other pictures with Guillaume. Would appreciate it if someone could tell.

The other picture is my favourite of all the red shorts shots, for obvious reasons! :lol: I find it incredible that a prince would be wearing the same old pair of shorts over the last ten years, and not only that but he also seemed to be sharing it with the GD!! In my family we do that (share clothes) but we're not the grand ducal family of anywhere. Unless they really like that design and decided to buy multiple pairs.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1034/felixlux3.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4786/felixlux4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is the picture I was thinking of - thanks!

Funny you mention the clothes sharing because I have pictures where Guillaume and Félix literally wear the same shirt in the same day while on vaca in France a few years ago. Félix wore it while Guillaume was in the water and Guillaume wore it while Félix was in the water. Also, it looks like the whole family (except Henri who took over our fav red shorts) upgraded to new swimsuits last year. Tessy wears a lot of Maria Teresa's hats, also.

I really like how normal the family seem and how close they are. Every time I see a pic of Alexandra and Félix they seem especially close.

I just stumbled across a picture of Prince Louis wearing those red shorts in 2001 on tomwag.com

They are so handsome, IMO!
I don't know they can also get out for such outings easily.

Is there another source for this photo? The picture linked is so heavily watermarked that it's practically useless. This is one of the few pictures I have saw that was close enough and clear enough that you would be able to clearly see the color of his eyes, however, they have watermarked across them.

Is there another source or perhaps a photo without watermarking or even less watermarking?

Is this an actually shot taken this month? I'm pretty sure that this is a picture from the tour de France last year.

Back
Top Bottom