Courtier

He had a SKI-accident.
Injure His Knee

Old 05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Princess View Post

I just noticed, while looking at old pictures, that Félix has been wearing these same red and white swim shorts since 1997 - at least. Henri also wears these same shorts sometimes.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
I just noticed, while looking at old pictures, that Félix has been wearing these same red and white swim shorts since 1997 - at least. Henri also wears these same shorts sometimes.
I don't mind it. He could wear it everyday. He's very sporty man and looks better without clothes than in it.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post

Are those seahorses on the GD's shorts???
Old 05-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Nobility

I think those are seahorses on his shorts! I have never noticed that before. Good eye MamboQueen!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Aristocracy

I have a picture of felix while on vacation in the red trunks in the water. And a picture of him with his father and brother in the red trunks

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/143...anddukehen.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/281...onvacation.jpg
Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Courtier

In the spirit of the red shorts show I'll link a few I have stored online in my delux cache.

Félix in those red shorts on the annual holiday on August 4, 1997.
Henri in our favorite red shorts on the annual holiday last August.
Felix a few years ago in our shorts...I think he was 21 in this pic and Guillaume 23.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Nobility

Anyone knows where this pictures were taken? I mean when Nassau family go on holidays? Probably is close area for them, or their private islands or sth like that but... I'm very bad swimmer so I don't mind Felix or Guillaume save me. I don't mind first aid kid too :)

But unfortunately I'm in big city now and it's raining.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Courtier

The family has a holiday home in Bormes-les-Mimosas near Cabasson in the south of France, which is where the pictures were taken.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Courtier

Anyone remember a few years back Félix was at some event in Monaco where he was wearing a tuxedo and had a flowered lei around his neck? I seem to remember a blonde women who I think was wearing orange dress with a gold purse pictured with him.

I've looked for these pictures and I cannot find them again. I think Guillaume was also in some of the pictures of this event.

Anyone else remember these pics and have them or know what thread I can find them in. I have looked in the old pic threads here and in Monaco (I'm sure I missed them) and I have used the search function.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Aristocracy

I think this is the picture you're talking about. I got it from one of the threads here, unfortunately I can't remember which one. I'm not sure who is the girl, or if there are other pictures with Guillaume. Would appreciate it if someone could tell.

The other picture is my favourite of all the red shorts shots, for obvious reasons! I find it incredible that a prince would be wearing the same old pair of shorts over the last ten years, and not only that but he also seemed to be sharing it with the GD!! In my family we do that (share clothes) but we're not the grand ducal family of anywhere. Unless they really like that design and decided to buy multiple pairs.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1034/felixlux3.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4786/felixlux4.jpg
Old 05-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Yes, that is the picture I was thinking of - thanks!

Funny you mention the clothes sharing because I have pictures where Guillaume and Félix literally wear the same shirt in the same day while on vaca in France a few years ago. Félix wore it while Guillaume was in the water and Guillaume wore it while Félix was in the water. Also, it looks like the whole family (except Henri who took over our fav red shorts) upgraded to new swimsuits last year. Tessy wears a lot of Maria Teresa's hats, also.

I really like how normal the family seem and how close they are. Every time I see a pic of Alexandra and Félix they seem especially close.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Courtier

I just stumbled across a picture of Prince Louis wearing those red shorts in 2001 on tomwag.com
Old 05-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Princess View Post
yes he is
Old 06-01-2009, 02:36 AM
Gentry

They are so handsome, IMO!
I don't know they can also get out for such outings easily.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Royal Highness

Prince Félix de Luxembourg, 25 th birthday
Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf
Old 06-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENECE29 View Post

Is there another source for this photo? The picture linked is so heavily watermarked that it's practically useless. This is one of the few pictures I have saw that was close enough and clear enough that you would be able to clearly see the color of his eyes, however, they have watermarked across them.

Is there another source or perhaps a photo without watermarking or even less watermarking?

Is this an actually shot taken this month? I'm pretty sure that this is a picture from the tour de France last year.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't know when the photo was taken, but the only way to get a copy without watermarks would be to purchase it. He looks really handsome in this picture.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
I don't know when the photo was taken, but the only way to get a copy without watermarks would be to purchase it. He looks really handsome in this picture.
It was taken last year in Paris by the Tour the France.
I found it here, but its a small one.

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Prinz Félix wird 25
Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

with reason, seeing the photo I thought that had already seen!!!!