Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
msfroyste said:
hehehee, where'd you get that article from bad_barbarella? btw, in the article, felix stated that he would like to go into the human relations or communications side of business, something i find interesting.
Or maybe he just wants to make money.

i could see that he would want lots and lots and lots of money to live his normal life hehehe

I think it´s very interesting that he goes to human relations.....he already has money.....he doesn´t need much.....
I think he´s an ambicious guy, but, in a good way.... I don´t see him stepping on people just to get somewhere.....anyway....good choice Felix!

Good point Bad....we don´t know what he´s capable of.......i´m starting to think, with Bad Barbarella´s opinion, that Felix is really a pain in the ass...

I don´t think he´s a pain in the ass....he did nothing to me....I don´t think I´ll met him...so, forever, he´ll look great to me...hehehe..

Oh yeah............six weeks??? It hurts.....Really, there´s no rumors saying that Felix has a girlfriend?? Weird hã....

Can we please stay on topic?

I'm wondering if there will be an upcoming event, involving Felix. There's probably not going to be too many involving him if he's going back to uni.

Probably, we´ll only see him on June, when it is National Day there in Luxembourg....or, in vacations with his family....

There is Henri and Sebastien's birthdays on April 16th - that's not too far away! :)

Last edited:
Isin´t this year that Duke Henri turns 50???? So, we´ll be seen a lot of Felix....

we see alot more of him now then like when he was younger lol although i never knew he existed a year a go haha

Nathalian said:
Isin´t this year that Duke Henri turns 50???? So, we´ll be seen a lot of Felix....
Yes, he turns 50 on the 16th April. I'm sure there will be some big celebration, but we might have to wait a while before they are announced. There's probably going to be some official photos, so everyone who loves Felix will be able to see him.

Danielle said:
Can we please stay on topic?

I'm wondering if there will be an upcoming event, involving Felix. There's probably not going to be too many involving him if he's going back to uni.
I hope that we see Prince Felix representing the Grand Ducal house at football matches of Luxembourg's national team.
At 8th June Luxembourg is playing against Slovakia at home.:)

Pictures of Prince Felix at National Day 2004 (23.06.2004)

1. and 2. At the day before the National Day Felix and Guillaume were in Esch/Alzette and continuing an old tradition. In fact before the throne achievement the Hereditary Grand Ducal couple Henri and Maria Teresa were visiting every year the small city (26000 inhabitants) Esch/Alzette in the south of Luxembourg and the Grand Ducal couple the capital Luxembourg (city/ 90000 inhabitants). But after the throne achievement of GD Henri and the nomination of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume the whole tradition is a bit different and thus Felix is accompanying his brother Guillaume in the future in Esch/Alzette delighting the south of the country (and me too:D !). It's a funny rivalry between Esch/Alzette and Luxembourg-City on several aspects (slight different accents, the two cities want to be important for Luxembourg; Esch/Alzette has a glorious history being the acknowledged capital of iron industry, and Luxembourg-city beside the capital of the country also bank centre;) )

3. Felix besides Sebastien on 23.06.2004
4. and besides Guillaume on the National Day
5. Felix and his family during the military parade
6. and 7. two church pictures

Note: I had posted pics of the National Day 2004 in the Alexandra thread part 1 too and perhabs there are other pics of Prince Felix that I forgot to post here.;)

Attachments

• 22.06.2004.jpg
    22.06.2004.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 22.06.2004 2.jpg
    22.06.2004 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Henri 23.06.2004 7.jpg
    Henri 23.06.2004 7.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 247
  • Henri 23.06.2004 6.jpg
    Henri 23.06.2004 6.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Alexandra 23.06.2004.jpg
    Alexandra 23.06.2004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Nationalfeiertag.jpg
    Nationalfeiertag.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Nationalfeiertag2.jpg
    Nationalfeiertag2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Nationalfeiertag3.jpg
    Nationalfeiertag3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Thank You so much for the national day photos. They looks so sad!! :(

chanel said:
Thank You so much for the national day photos. They looks so sad!! :(

It isn't easy for young people to upright for a whole day in a costume with so many people looking on you and thus I rhink that the Princes certainly are happy every year than that day is over.;)

But the National Day is a day full of joy. Imagine her feelings on the funeral of her beloved grandmother.:(

More I think about it I'm so happy not being a royal and staying all the time in the focus of the public. But the Luxembourgish royal family can have their private life without journalists turning around in opposite to the family of Monaco or the Windsors.;)

I agree with you drimal....they have a privacy..and that´s really rare in the Royal Families......imagine what it would be...And Chanel, I didn´t saw them sad...imagine spending one day walking on the streets, do a lot of things and watch a very long and boring mass......that´s why he´s looking boring...but, I don´t think Felix was sad at all in the pictures......

Yes....but, you see, some family likes to do big parties and festivals....but, his family is very careful......And, Felix doesn´t go out much (at least, i belive), don´t make much mess like Harry, doesn´t do many family agenda and eveyrthing...and, the press is more focus in Guillaume, because he´s next....so, he gets some privacy...

i don't think they were sad at all during the national day ceremonies. i think they were tired- i think i would be too- seeing as they had to be "upright" as drimal put it all day long in suits. i do think they get a kick out of national day, just as we do here in the states about the fourth of july.

Nathalian said:
Felix doesn´t go out much (at least, i belive), don´t make much mess like Harry, doesn´t do many family agenda and eveyrthing...and, the press is more focus in Guillaume, because he´s next....so, he gets some privacy...

he said in his interview he is a normal guy who does normal things like clubbing, movies etc... but i think he just keeps a low profile with his friends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom