Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really more of a Guillaume fan, but Felix is looking more and more handsome every day. I never really noticed it until seeing the photo of them all together for Henri’s birthday (the one with the red chairs) earlier on. Thank you Alexandria.

as i have stated before, felix, his siblings and parental units too, is like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age.

msfroyste said:
as i have stated before, felix, his siblings and parental units too, is like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age.

Wow, you weren't kidding! My jaw literally dropped when I saw those new pictures!

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Well, its not like its blonde. If he were a blonde, it would look really bad.

or orange... then he'd really look like a lion. :D :p

perhaps his riding a motorcycle is a one time thing. his siblings could've put him up to it, or, if he's anything like me, he could've felt sorry for his parents going out there alone, and decided to join in the fun. *shrugs, who knows.

msfroyste said:
perhaps his riding a motorcycle is a one time thing. his siblings could've put him up to it, or, if he's anything like me, he could've felt sorry for his parents going out there alone, and decided to join in the fun. *shrugs, who knows.

I've seen a picture somewhere dating of the 70s with Henri and his brother Jean riding a motorcycle. Therefore it seems to be a family tradition to drive motorcycles and motorbikes.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom