Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2003 - December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalmey

Aristocracy
Prince Felix, News and picture thread part 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Would by chance be any webpage(s) dedicated to him? He is so goodlooking!! :wub: He's an :angel: I'll say it again Felix is the most beautiful out of the Benelux Princes and of all European
Princes!!

Attachments

• Luxabd.jpg
    Luxabd.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 552
  • FT0069220.jpg
    FT0069220.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 582
  • Nimet_n_1_kopiointi.jpg
    Nimet_n_1_kopiointi.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 594
Does anyone know how tall is he? I'm just curious. :unsure:

Prince Felix celebrated his birthday three days ago (June 3rd). He turned 19 years old. :p Happy Birthday Felix! :flower:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 721
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 731
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 833
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 997
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,407
I'm not getting how everyone can choose between Guillaume and Felix, they look identical. Though by pictures it seem Felix is taller. They're both very attractive.

I 1003% agree with Orien, both brothers look exactly alike. I don't see either how one could choose between Guillaume and Felix.......... :)

Felix is taller and his face (nose, forehead, lips) is different. They sort of have the same hair color/style. If you look at enough pictures of Guillaume (*g*) they dont look anything alike. In distance shots you can only tell them apart by height in the last couple years.

Are these pictures taken when they were vacationing on the french riviera or are they in luxembourg? Also, does luxembourg have any beaches...and what is the weather like there? Thanks a bunch! :p

Luxembourg does not have any beaches. It is an inland country. It is about 32°F in January and about 64°F in July. Around the city of Luxembourg in rains about 40 inches a year. It is humid subtropical.
Elle

I mean, I can tell them apart, but they are both equally attractive. How tall are they? I like tall men, though....my boyfriend is 5 inches shorter than me....hmmm. lol.

Both Felix and Guilluame are major studs, they would be eye candy for anyone.

hi!!
I never post anything here because i don´t have a good english... sorry... ;)

Prince Félix is very beautiful, and he is in Sandhurt Academy, like prince Guillaume.
I read in an interview with her mother, Maria Teresa...

sorry, i forgot to say, prince Guillaume was in Sandhurst...

just as cute as his brother guillaume and as elegant as her father....

you said he was going to sandhurst, but now may be he is at home.

nice detail the one of the postcard! i think i'll do the same with guillaume

He prolly had two parties. One with his family, nice and calm, lots of love. And one with his buddies. Wild times. Nah, I dunno. Just a guess

my_sassy_kitty said:
does anyone know what felix is doing at the moment? is he studying or still at sandhurst?
He left Sanhurst due to a knee injury.

Hey at the national fate 2004 felix was interviewed... it was in french... he mentioned that he was going to a european business college... does anyone else know anything about this :wacko:

yer on that fate day he was interviewed it was all in french took me a while to translate, i found it on the luxembourg web http://rtl.lu/news/ i think because he doesnt have the same duties as guillimaue will he has looked to career options to being a business man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom