Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2003 - December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think they were in love though? i mean you never know their relationship could have been genuine love for each other...

pia and felix :s hehehe yes it could have been lol im just a jealous green eyed monster

bad_barbarella said:
pia and felix :s hehehe yes it could have been lol im just a jealous green eyed monster
hehehe i was talking about Guillaume and Pia hahaha :D

but its my fault for talking about him in FElix's thread so sorry there mate ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
i know, felix was gorgeous during the olympics. he looked healthy too. maybe he is under the weather, which would explain the weightloss. as for the facial hair and looooooong hair on his head...*shrugs. i don't know what bought all that about.

Maybe his new style is the latest trend in Luxembourg....hahahhaha maybe Drimal can confirm this or not. ^__^

mabye he thinks his new look is totally cool... haha he hangs out with 40 year olds on official business...

hillary_nugent said:
Maybe his new style is the latest trend in Luxembourg....hahahhaha maybe Drimal can confirm this or not. ^__^
No I don't think that it is the latest trend or the dernier cri (French for last scream; I love this expression:D ) in my country. No one of my friends has long hair or a beard.;)

There must be another solution. Perhaps Karajan can help us!;)

PS: On yesterday's pictures in my newspaper he still has his beard!

well the long hair thing is becoming more popular... some guys look hot... the goatie and mustache ohhh dear... drimal u should make friends with them :p

He still has it? Hasn't he been paying attention to us? It's almost as if he doesn't care what we think! :D

KatieLouise said:
He still has it? Hasn't he been paying attention to us? It's almost as if he doesn't care what we think! :D

One should phone him or phone his hairdresser!:D

The Grand Ducal family has an own hairdresser, I think she is female. I remember seeing her on TV before Henri's throne succession! Unfortunately I don't know her name!:(

Well, someone should have words with her! Quick, does anybody have an phone number for an emergency barber?

i know what happened... inside goss (secret source wont be revieled);)

The answer is "D'Artagnan.."
D'Artagnan is a mousquetaire of the King of France

:p oh dear what can we do :p

Attachments

• felixking.bmp
    82.3 KB · Views: 174
Hehehehe! Very good likeness. So distinguished and handsome, just like the real Felix - I can see him punishing wrong-doers and upholding righteousness!

KatieLouise said:
hahahaha...he knows his new looks is attracting alot of attention so may be is why he is keeping is because he likes to read us talking all about him even if when we're complaining hahaha

or mabye he needs to start hanging around guys his age instead of 40 yr old guys with beards

bad_barbarella said:
or mabye he needs to start hanging around guys his age instead of 40 yr old guys with beards
he hangs around with 40 yr old guys with beards...i never knew that...who are they?

drimal said:
No I don't think that it is the latest trend or the dernier cri (French for last scream; I love this expression:D ) in my country. No one of my friends has long hair or a beard.;)

There must be another solution. Perhaps Karajan can help us!;)

PS: On yesterday's pictures in my newspaper he still has his beard!
*rolls eyes and sighs sadly. :D can't he take a hint. ok ladies, let's send him some razors and shaving cream for christmas. :D

drimal said:
One should phone him or phone his hairdresser!:D

The Grand Ducal family has an own hairdresser, I think she is female. I remember seeing her on TV before Henri's throne succession! Unfortunately I don't know her name!:(
well, whomever it is, they need to be, as we say here in the south, "sent to the house." in other words, handed their walking papers. :D

msfroyste said:
*rolls eyes and sighs sadly. :D can't he take a hint. ok ladies, let's send him some razors and shaving cream for christmas. :D
muhahahahahaha can you imagine what the post office people will think when we answer to theire question of what we are sending "oh just a few razors and shaving cream'...hahahah they will probably think we're terrorists or something...razors? hahaha maybe we can send them magazines of cool men looks and hairstyles and place a paper inside sayin *HINT HINT* hahahaha...

Last edited:
gaggleofcrazypeople its too much work for me to be his fashion adviser... can u do it?

take both :) i think they need a mirror... felix sometimes reminds me off a mummas boy

i just saw felix's photos. the beard's alright, but that hair! ugh. a bit more longer and he'd look like he belongs in passion of the christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom