Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2003 - December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure... but mabye if you go back to the earlier pages in this thread there may be photos of that

yer he left sandhurst do u think he would go back lol do girls go to sandhurst

Well.....
Based on pure observation [disclaimer: I have never met Felix nor anyone in his family or any friends of his so don't take this as absolute] that was my first thought. Playboy. He's rich, he's hot, he's a prince, and he knows how to work it. Obviously, that would inflate your head a little, no? ;)

Felix and Guillaume look a lot alike, but I can say one thing- to me, it seems like Guillaume is more of a "family man", if you will. He has a lot of morals and values, and is thoroughly preparing himself for his future role. He wants to meet a girl that he *really* loves and marry her and have lots of children and he would be uber happy with that outcome. That's why I hate seeing him with Pia.
Felix, on the other hand, comes across as a bit of what we Americans call a player. He dates girls because they're pretty, not because they have anything in common with him or offer him anything. He likes to party and hang out with the jet-set and basically treats life like one big brouhaha. Pia seems more suited to him, I think, than to Guillaume.

Forgive me if I sounded harsh here. Obviously I don't know if any of this is true or not. These observations are purely speculation. :)

-Kara-

I tend to agree with those observations.

Felix is tall, dark, and handsome. He doesn't have the responsibilty that his older brother has and probably gets away with certain behavior more than his older brother. They might be royal but both of them are young HOTT men with money and power and they are going to use. They obviously use it in different ways. If Felix is superficial it will only be his downfall later on in life. Hopefully he will eventually grow up but with all men it takes awhile.

suturegeisha said:
Well.....
Based on pure observation [disclaimer: I have never met Felix nor anyone in his family or any friends of his so don't take this as absolute] that was my first thought. Playboy. He's rich, he's hot, he's a prince, and he knows how to work it. Obviously, that would inflate your head a little, no? ;)

hahahaha....he does indeed seem the playboy and one goodlooking one at it hehehe...and i mean who wouldn't take advantage of it? especially when you are rich and ROYAL hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
But, we have to take into account that most people (on this message board at least) have said they haven't really heard much about Luxembourg (except the people actually from there). We then have to assume that a lot of the world (outside of Europe) don't know a great deal about Felix and his country. Therefore, there most likely will not be millions of Felix-admirers; just lots and lots ....

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Then I will make it my mission to make everyone in the world know about Luxembourg.
I was telling my friends about Luxembourg and they thought i was talking about some French cheese!!! >___< hahaha

Then I will make it my mission to make everyone in the world know about Luxembourg.
My mission has already begun. I have told all my friends about this wonderful country (not just because of certain people who happen to live there ;)). I told my mum about Luxembourg and she actually knew what I was talking about (most of the time I talk about pointless things).

{Removed off-topic comments}

hillary_nugent said:
I was telling my friends about Luxembourg and they thought i was talking about some French cheese!!! >___< hahaha

OMG!!!!! That is so hilarious!!! I've told my friends about Guillaume so much that they know what Luxembourg is.

I don't think anyone would mind if they were good looking.
That is so true. They could come from anywhere, but as soon as you say anything good about their appearance, more people start to like them.

Felix attended a Luxembourg/Lichtenstein football game 10/13/04.

Attachments

• felix1.jpg
    felix1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 358
  • felix2.jpg
    felix2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 323
  • felix3.jpg
    felix3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 316
i would say he is still at EBS london hehehe lol i hope he doesnt like anyone :p

In the recent photos I've seen of him, I'm liking his hair. It's so much more of an improvement than before. =)

So, is there any news on Felix? What's he doing w/ regards to his education?

Hi ladies,

I don't mean to be a stickler but let's stay on topic, please.

So, is there any news on Felix?

Thanks,
Julia
Administrator

Julia said:
So, is there any news on Felix? What's he doing w/ regards to his education?
hes attending business school doing an international diploma... i think he has at least another 2 yrs there:p

well ok the 1st degree thats required is for 3 yrs and thats honors in international business

they have lots of money in properties around 3.9 billion i think plus all those jewels

I know this isn't Felix, but I read that Guillaume was worth $90 million. I'm not sure if that figure is reliable or not, and I'm not sure what currency (i.e. which dollar) it is in. In the words of Robbie Williams, "my mother say's it's uncouth to talk about money." :D

bad_barbarella said:
they have lots of money in properties around 3.9 billion i think plus all those jewels
holy O___O for a really rich family they do not seem it...they must be one of the wealthiest royals then???

Danielle said:
I know this isn't Felix, but I read that Guillaume was worth $90 million. I'm not sure if that figure is reliable or not, and I'm not sure what currency (i.e. which dollar) it is in. In the words of Robbie Williams, "my mother say's it's uncouth to talk about money." :D
They now use euros in Luxembourg. As of 2003, it was 1.1 eruos for every US dollar. For every US dollar, it is .75 pounds.

They now use euros in Luxembourg. As of 2003, it was 1.1 eruos for every US dollar. For every US dollar, it is .75 pounds.
I know they use Euro; since 2002 when it became the sole currency. :p I think the site was American, so that means (checking today's exchange rates), it is 69 million, nearly €70 million. And if you want it in ₤, it's ₤48 million. Whichever way you say it, it's still a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom