Prince Félix Engaged to Claire Lademacher: December 13, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luxembourg grand ducal family large and lovely now. Alexandra next, I hope.

Yay! Congratulations to the couple and their families! Looking forward to their wedding!

Congratulations to the happy couple! They make such an attractive pair, and I can't wait for the wedding!

Congratulations to Felix and Clare!

Am I the only one thinking they will make a stunningly good looking royal couple!

An Armenian news channel announced the engagement about an hour ago. :eek:
I mean, most Armenians I know have never even heard of a country Luxembourg, let alone it's Grand Ducal Family!

Mind you, Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding was surprisingly well covered, probably second only to William and Kate's and actually better than Victoria and Daniel's.

Such lovely news. Congratulations to Felix and Claire. :flowers:

Noo I wanted to marry him! ;) Only joking of course, these two are such a good-looking and obviously happy couple and I wish them all the best. So looking forward to another royal wedding though I have to look for another prince. sigh. Well one can not have all :whistling:

Congratulations to them! They seem a lovely couple.

Congratulations to Felix and Clare!

Am I the only one thinking they will make a stunningly good looking royal couple!
i think everyone thinks the same:lol:
they are absolutely gorgeous, and when together they bring so much attention!

and im happy that shes a brunette! the Luxembourg royals only had Alexandra, now Maria Teresa will have a brunette daughter-in-law^^

Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS!

Νice couple!!!
How did they meet?

According to Hello! Magazine:

Felix and Claire's history dates back to their student days at Beau Soleil boarding school, a prestigious institution nestled in the stunning valleys of Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland. The pair also read Bioethics in Rome, where they spent a lot of time studying together and getting to know one another in one of the most romantic cities in the world.

This is fantastic news. After the wedding of guillaume and Stephanie, it seems that Luxembourg will have another big royal event soon to look forward to!

Claire seems like a great addition to the Luxembourg family. I can't wait to hear the date they will choose. Will they decide to live in luxmebourg after the wedding or maybe abroad? Claire seems very cosmopolitan so it wouldn't surprise me if they relocate abroad like Louis and tessy.

Anybody knows her age? What does she do?

I believe she is 27; she has worked for Conde Nast but I don't know if she is still there.

Oof. Working for your doctorate while planning a royal wedding? That's a workload!

Wow, another Royal wedding!. Congratulations to the couple!!

oh my! im soooo HAPPY!!! Congratulations for the both of them.
we arent in 2013 yet, and we've got so many great news and celebrations going on for 2013, it will be again such a joyful royal year!

Princess Madeleine & Chris wedding, Prince Felix & Claire Lademacher wedding, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge baby, King Carl Gustaf ruby celebrations, ...

i think we will get a few more surprises to come, such as Princess Charlene pregnancy and baby, and possible Crown Princess Victoria late 2013 2nd pregnancy announcement...
Yes, I am looking forward to all the joyful events too.
I am hoping for a pregnancy announcement from Victoria much sooner;)

I am so stoked about Felix and Claire!! Another gorgeous Luxembourg wedding! It won't be a grand State occasion like Gui and Stephanie had but I am sure it will be just as beautiful as theirs was!

Thank goodness Felix was smart enough not to let her get away...she sounds like perfect princess material. Henri and Maria-Teresa must be incredibly proud of their sons for choosing such amazing young women to marry and bring into the Grand Ducal Family. :whistling:

Congratulations to Prince Felix & Claire

Back
Top Bottom