Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we've reached 12 pages now, it's time for a new thread on Prince Felix.

The new thread can be found here.

Thank you to everybody who contributed to this thread! :)

glad to see felix out and about. he seems to have put on a little weight. looks nice on him.

He looks soo good! At first I really didn't like that hair, but it's grown on me :D

christinacg said:
Picture from the anniversay celebrations.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=252791&d=1151700925

I think its striking how much Felix looks like Charlotte Casiraghi's boyfriend Felix; and they're about the same age. Prince Felix and Charlotte would be a match made in [royal] heaven. ;)

Prince Felix and Charlotte? I can see that working as a couple because I'm sure Charlotte would find Felix to be as handsome as we do and Charlotte is a true beauty and Felix would have to be blind not to see that. But besides looks I wonder if they would make a good couple based on personality...

There hasn't been a Felix update since July? Why? Does anyone know where he is? (Maybe someone from Luxembourg?)

:) hey lamass! so does anyone know if Felix has a girlfriend? He hasn't been seen much lately has he? :)

After looking in the other Luxembourg threads, I have to agree that Felix is the handsomest of Henri & Maria Teresa's sons. He has his father's build and his mother's coloring, a perfect match!

Felix reallylooks like to his father...but in him elegance I say....jejejeje..he´s the most elegant of the in my opinion... but..Guillaume it´s my favourite...jjejjeje

They all looked great at the event, but I liked Louis's hair when it was longer. Felix has always looked good with short or long hair. :flowers:

Is he still studying at Columbia University in New York or was that just a rumor?

dunno. i haven't heard, or read about, for that matter, any felix news since the summer. and even then, it was pretty far and few inbetween.

kaydura0717 said:
Is he still studying at Columbia University in New York or was that just a rumor?

whoa, I never heard about that. I would be interested to know if thats true or not.

I think he's still studying there... Im not sure though...

I thought he was studying at their diplomacy school. It's considered one of the best i the countries. I'm actually applying there.

I thought he was studying architecture at a school in New York city.

Really thats cool. I always thought that royals had to study diplomacy. But its cool that he's studying something different.

I think that only the heir to the throne has to study either diplomacy.. politic sciences or something like that.. all the others can study whatever they want..

what's been going on with this guy? it's like he's dropped of the face of the earth. delibrate, or just because; and let's not leave out his siblings? any thoughts...

Prince Felix attended a basketball game and the Luxembourg Royals web page had photos of him at the end of the game. Enjoy! :flowers:

Click here

Thank you for the information, would anyone know what their web page is?

thanks for the link. he looks so amazing. does anyone know whether he has finished with school?

felix is living in geneva right now working for GCMSA i forgot the whole name bt it has something to do with soprts

yea thats it.one of my best guy friends is friends with him and helps him get players or agents or something like that for the company

hey gabys,

thanks for the information about felix. have you met him before? who is his current girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom