Prince Félix & Claire Lademacher: Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the priests at the church where they'll get married suggested in an interview in April that three or four heads of states will be present, one of them King Albert II of the Belgians. Obviously, he isn't a head of state anymore but it's very possible that he will still come and also the the new King Philippe will be in attendance. Grand Duke Henri is a head of state himself. Number three is likely Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein as both families are very close; Prince Felix was a train bearer at the wedding of Hereditary Prince Alois for example. I also expect many more members of the Liechtenstein family to be present not least because the Grand Duke's sister is married to the Prince's brother. My guess is that the possible fourth could be Prince Albert of Monaco as he seems to be on very good terms with the Grand Ducal family. As Moonmaiden suggested, lots of members of the Habsburg family as well as the various German royal and noble families as well as the nobility of Belgium and more members of the Royal Family apart from the aforementioned kings. I would also expect Prince El Hassan of Jordan, his wife and some of their children to be in attendance as they regularly spend holidays with the Grand Ducal family.

I agree with Sydney. I would not be surprised if Prince Albert attends the wedding, the Lux GDF and the Grimaldis seem close going back to the days of Grace and Rainier. I remember seeing Guillaume attending a soccer match with Albert and Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi at Stade Louis II during the festivities surrounding Albert's enthronement.

Henri and Maria Teresa were seated at the head table during Albert's wedding dinner.

Henri and Maria Teresa were seated at the head table during Albert's wedding dinner.

And had the most prominent placement of all royal (and non-royal) guests on the official wedding picture, right between the bride's mother and one of the groom's sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom