Prince Félix, Princess Claire and Family, Current Events Part 1: November 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad they are out of Luxembourg.

It is interesting how it seems they are never criticized, at least not by foreign royal watchers, for living (seemingly permanently) outside of Luxembourg while maintaining royal titles, rights to the throne, and family funding for themselves and for their children, and using "of Luxembourg" as their last name. It is very different than the responses to other royals such as Madeleine of Sweden who are similarly situated.

I guess that may have something to do with the fact Luxembourg is so small and that its been quite the usual practice for wider family family to live outside of Luxembourg in the past. Also possibly the notion that Claire's family are billionaires so they are likely living on their dime not taxpayers.

I just love how relaxed they both look in the picture shared by Château les Crostes. Always a pleasure to see this kind of photograph shared of a royal couple for such a special occasion.

Two lovely photos have been released for Princesse Amalia's 8th birthday today, it looks like Amalia is wearing her communion dress, so the photos could have been taken at that occasion:

** instagram gallery **

Grand mother Maria Teresa has also shared a sweet photo:

** instagram post **

Last edited:
Prince Liam turned 6 today, November 28, and the family shared some new photos of him:

"Très joyeux 6 ème anniversaire Prince Liam! Happy 6th birthday Prince Liam!"

** instagram post **

Her own pictures with Liam seem to be from some time ago instead of recent pictures.

One picture is with prince Charles I think or they were identical at the same age)

Liam has always been a more lean little boy than Charles. Other than their coloring, they don't look alike.

Liam's birthday photos are gorgeous!?

On the occasion of Claire's 38th birthday today, March 21, the family has shared some lovely new photos:

** instagram gallery **

I was quite surprised when I saw these numbers of Chateau Les Crostes’s revenue etc. After their expenses, it doesn’t leave them with a lot. I also can’t find the exact website right now, it was similar to the website shared in this post, but it seems the Chateau has lost a lot of money in recent years. I remember reading that Claire’s father put something like 13 million euros in capital, but in recent official accounts, it showed the Chateau having something like 5 million euros in capital. Still a lot, yes, but seeing how much the company has lost, how little they earn after salary and expenses, it seems a lot of hard work for a few thousands/hundreds of thousands

https://societeinfo.com/app/recherche/societe-id/58795fceb3a28067178c8a3d

I will update my post when I find the website I was referring to.

I also searched up Prince Robert of Luxembourg’s winery and I was very surprised at how successful it was. I also learned he had a very successful 5 star hotel in Paris.

I assume there is no indication on when and where the christening/baptism is taking place... Amalia's baptism took place within a month, while Liam's took over 4 months. It seems they prefer either Spring or Summer i.e., nice weather, so I wouldn't be surprised if Balthazar is baptized sometime next month or in May (depending on the location).

Amalia:
Born: 15 June 2014; Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital in Luxembourg
Baptized: 12 July 2014; Chapelle de Saint-Ferréol in Lorgues

Liam:
Born: 28 November 2016; Beaulieu General Clinic in Geneva
Baptized: 7 April 2017; Chapel of the Choir, St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City

Balthazar:
Born: 7 January 2024; Grand Duchess Charlotte Maternity Hospital in Luxembourg

Back
Top Bottom